Obama caught red-handed advising illegals to collect food stamps

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Here's your smoking gun that obozo has no intention of ever enforcing our immigration laws. Any amnesty plan must be rejected.

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Mail Online

Program in all 50 Mexican consulates in the U.S. helps push food stamps
PUBLISHED: 06:56 EST, 26 April 2013 |
A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they're illegal immigrants.

Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.'

Judicial Watch obtained the Spanish language leaflet through a Freedom of Information Act request. An attached email dates the document to March 2009, just months after President Barack Obama took office

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obozo is a traitor and a mexico-firster. Nothing is lower than a traitor and obozo must be removed for this.

"...In an email, a spokesperson for the SNAP program told The Daily Caller, which first reported on the leaflet, that “non-citizens who are unlawfully present, are not, nor have they ever been, eligible to receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...efits-admitting-theyre-country-illegally.html

That seems pretty clear to me. Obviously, Judicial Watch has a reading comprehension and understanding problem because they go right on ahead and say "The revelation that the USDA is actively working with the Mexican government to promote food stamps for illegal aliens.." anyhow. Who cares if it's a lie, right?

One more thing: That underlined quote does, indeed, say exactly what the article says it does. HOWEVER...the ENTIRE phrase reads thusly:

"If you are not eligible for immigration status, children who are legal immigrants or citizens may qualify. You do not have to provide information about your immigration situation to apply for this benefit for your child."

See the difference? The PARENT doesn't have to prove their status in order to get food stamps for their legal children who ARE qualified for the program.

In spite of what Judicial Watch and the OP claim, "Obama" is not advising illegals to get food stamps. The administration IS advising illegals that their LEGAL CHILDREN may qualify for them.

"...In an email, a spokesperson for the SNAP program told The Daily Caller, which first reported on the leaflet, that “non-citizens who are unlawfully present, are not, nor have they ever been, eligible to receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits..."

That seems pretty clear to me. Obviously, Judicial Watch has a reading comprehension and understanding problem because they go right on ahead and say "The revelation that the USDA is actively working with the Mexican government to promote food stamps for illegal aliens.." anyhow. Who cares if it's a lie, right?

One more thing: That underlined quote does, indeed, say exactly what the article says it does. HOWEVER...the ENTIRE phrase reads thusly:

"If you are not eligible for immigration status, children who are legal immigrants or citizens may qualify. You do not have to provide information about your immigration situation to apply for this benefit for your child."

See the difference? The PARENT doesn't have to prove their status in order to get food stamps for their legal children who ARE qualified for the program.

In spite of what Judicial Watch and the OP claim, "Obama" is not advising illegals to get food stamps. The administration IS advising illegals that their LEGAL CHILDREN may qualify for them.

Correct.

Of course the OP isn’t interested in facts or the truth.

He’s only interested in repeating a lie often enough so that it’s perceived to be true.

That's a lie. Obozo is telling illegals to invade america and we will give you free food with the money we steal from working white people.

Here's your smoking gun that obozo has no intention of ever enforcing our immigration laws. Any amnesty plan must be rejected.

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Mail Online

Program in all 50 Mexican consulates in the U.S. helps push food stamps
PUBLISHED: 06:56 EST, 26 April 2013 |
A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they're illegal immigrants.

Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.'

Judicial Watch obtained the Spanish language leaflet through a Freedom of Information Act request. An attached email dates the document to March 2009, just months after President Barack Obama took office

ahoy ShootSpeeders,

as a Christian, i don't see nothin' wrong with providin' food to peoples who be famished and penniless...even if they aren't americans.

as an athiest though - i could see why folks like that wouldn't understand the sense in distributin' this sorta literature when our nation has a few spendin' problems to deal with.

'tis a nettlesome question ye pose.

*salutes*

well met matey.

- MeadHallPirate

That's a lie. Obozo is telling illegals to invade america and we will give you free food with the money we steal from working white people.

Oh, there's some lies in this thread alright....but they ain't mine.

as a Christian, i don't see nothin' wrong with providin' food to peoples who be famished and penniless...even if they aren't americans.

Then go ahead and do it - with your money. But don't take my tax dollars and feed foreigners who illegally invaded america and hate all americans.

Wrong again dumb fuck...

USDA Flyer: We Don't Check Immigration Status for Food Stamps

Boy that would be a first.

Wrong again dumb fuck...

You can quote the same bullshit from different sources all you like, but that still won't make it true.

(snip)

What is your basis for calling it a lie? Personal opinion? And, you think that only "white people" work and pay taxes here in the US? Sounds like a very prejudiced opinion, to me.

yep, he went all the way down to Mexico to tell them exactly how to do it.

Then go ahead and do it - with your money. But don't take my tax dollars and feed foreigners who illegally invaded america and hate all americans.

do you even know a Mexican?.....i seriously doubt you do.....your characterizations of them are somewhat of a joke.....

Okay, I have your number now, asshole. "Working white people?" There are no working black people or working asian people or working hispanic people who pay taxes in the United States of America? That statement shows me exactly what your ugly soul looks like.

(snip)

What is your basis for calling it a lie? Personal opinion? And, you think that only "white people" work and pay taxes here in the US? Sounds like a very prejudiced opinion, to me.

Can you not read? The Obama administration is recruiting LEGAL RESIDENT AND CITIZEN CHILDREN who may be eligible for food stamps....NOT illegals.

Can you not read? The Obama administration is recruiting LEGAL RESIDENT AND CITIZEN CHILDREN who may be eligible for food stamps....NOT illegals.

I hope your post is directed at ShootSpeeders, because I'm agreeing with you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/291016-obama-caught-red-handed-advising-illegals-to-collect-food-stamps.html#post7157554

Wrong again dumb fuck...

You can quote the same bullshit from different sources all you like, but that still won't make it true.

The ad encourages illegal immigration. It's basically telling people they can come here illegally, birth their children here, who would automatically be citizens, and then collect food stamps.

Forum List

Back