Obama caught red-handed advising illegals to collect food stamps

The ad encourages illegal immigration. It's basically telling people they can come here illegally, birth their children here, who would automatically be citizens, and then collect food stamps.

I think employers who hire illegals are the ones that encourage illegals to come here. They don't ever get punished, so it's like telling people, "come here and do the job for a lot less than what I would have to pay Americans to do it, but you're to blame if you come and I hire you".

It could be interpreted that the SNAP program is suggesting ways in which illegal immigrants can work the system by way of having their legally born children legally apply for food stamps that they would in turn benefit from. That alone is not a completely outrageous conclusion. In reality it is simply SNAP clearly stating what the rules are, and this leaves room for the system to be taken advantage of. I get it and I can certainly see the potential for abuse.

Where it starts to turn loony is where this reality gets translated as Obama caught red-handed advising illegals to collect food stamps by any boob who wishes to.

Ain't free speech grand?

What is your basis for calling it a lie? Personal opinion? And, you think that only "white people" work and pay taxes here in the US? Sounds like a very prejudiced opinion, to me.

Can you not read? The Obama administration is recruiting LEGAL RESIDENT AND CITIZEN CHILDREN who may be eligible for food stamps....NOT illegals.

I hope your post is directed at ShootSpeeders, because I'm agreeing with you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/291016-obama-caught-red-handed-advising-illegals-to-collect-food-stamps.html#post7157554

Yes, it was and I apologize.

Where it starts to turn loony is where this reality gets translated as Obama caught red-handed advising illegals to collect food stamps by any boob who wishes to.

Ain't free speech grand?

Is that your best shot? "Obama didn't say it, the dept of agriculture said it". The DOA is part of the executive dept and obozo is their boss so he has to take the blame for this.

It's against the law for illegals to get food stamps. Even the most tarded moron knows that.

It's against the law for illegals to get food stamps. Even the most tarded moron knows that.
It may be against the law, but they get the food stamps. I don't know where you live, but I live in southern Ca., and I can tell you without a doubt that ILLEGALS GET FOOD STAMPS.

I don't know much about illegals and food stamps but I do know about legals who abuse the food stamp system. When I worked as a part-time grocery bagger, nothing burned my tail more than following a food stamp customer out to the parking lot and loading the groceries into the trunk of a $75,000 Mercedes. Now I understand why people key a car. Just sayin'.

Ain't free speech grand?

Is that your best shot? "Obama didn't say it, the dept of agriculture said it". The DOA is part of the executive dept and obozo is their boss so he has to take the blame for this.

But that isn't what they said. How many times does it have to be pointed out for you to get it?

I don't know much about illegals and food stamps but I do know about legals who abuse the food stamp system. When I worked as a part-time grocery bagger, nothing burned my tail more than following a food stamp customer out to the parking lot and loading the groceries into the trunk of a $75,000 Mercedes. Now I understand why people key a car. Just sayin'.

For all you know, that was someone borrowing their bosses car.

Besides, I heard those stupid stories too many times. Repeated over and over again and never true.

It may be against the law, but they get the food stamps. I don't know where you live, but I live in southern Ca., and I can tell you without a doubt that ILLEGALS GET FOOD STAMPS.

It's against the law. They don't get food stamps. If they got caught, their arrest would make news.

Besides, I heard those stupid stories too many times. Repeated over and over again and never true.
You should go to a grocery store and see for yourself. Then come back here and retract your statement. Besides, the "boss" don't loan his car to a woman to take her whole family shopping. All 6 of them.

It's against the law. They don't get food stamps. If they got caught, their arrest would make news.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They get food stamps, health care, and cash benefits. I live among these people, you live in a fantasy world.

Notice my screen name? Crackerman? Yes I own a distributorship for Snyder Lance and work each and everyday in grocery stores and see first hand the abuse of food stamps. Watching people pay with EBT cards to buy groceries then have 200 worth of beer and wine they pay cash for. So here I am a taxpayer paying for your food yet you have extra money to buy booze???? So you are the one who is stupid to believe there is no abuse in any govt program. You must be a liberal.....

maybe were you live Dean.....try living in a area were there are 5-6 million Illegals......especially L.A. County....things are different here.....and if you say something....you are called a racist.....and it doesn't matter what party you are in....you say something.....you are an insensitive asshole....and a racist....

Notice my screen name? Crackerman? Yes I own a distributorship for Snyder Lance and work each and everyday in grocery stores and see first hand the abuse of food stamps. Watching people pay with EBT cards to buy groceries then have 200 worth of beer and wine they pay cash for. So here I am a taxpayer paying for your food yet you have extra money to buy booze???? So you are the one who is stupid to believe there is no abuse in any govt program. You must be a liberal.....

Dean a liberal?......:eek:

They get food stamps. They apply and say they're american citizens and the agency (as per obozo) just takes their word on it.

They don't get caught. Where have you been? Just last summer obozo announced he was going to ignore the law and let millions of illegals live here. Same thing is done with illegals on welfare. It's a crime but the law is not enforced.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They get food stamps, health care, and cash benefits. I live among these people, you live in a fantasy world.

They also get free schooling for their kids and that's the biggest expense. With 10 million illegal kids in our schools at a cost of $10,000 per year per kid, that's $100 billion right there taken from the taxpayers and given to people that aren't even allowed to be here.

Forum List

Back