Obama caught red-handed advising illegals to collect food stamps

I don't know much about illegals and food stamps but I do know about legals who abuse the food stamp system. When I worked as a part-time grocery bagger, nothing burned my tail more than following a food stamp customer out to the parking lot and loading the groceries into the trunk of a $75,000 Mercedes. Now I understand why people key a car. Just sayin'.

For all you know, that was someone borrowing their bosses car.

Besides, I heard those stupid stories too many times. Repeated over and over again and never true.

Notice my screen name? Crackerman? Yes I own a distributorship for Snyder Lance and work each and everyday in grocery stores and see first hand the abuse of food stamps. Watching people pay with EBT cards to buy groceries then have 200 worth of beer and wine they pay cash for. So here I am a taxpayer paying for your food yet you have extra money to buy booze???? So you are the one who is stupid to believe there is no abuse in any govt program. You must be a liberal.....
You may have seen the headlines just last week about a father and son who own two convenience stores in S.Florida. They were charged with buying food stamps from legal and illegal customers at 10 cents on the dollar to the tune of millions of dollars. I could google the story if no-one believes me. rdean pilots a boat on Denial, a river in Egypt.

[
You may have seen the headlines just last week about a father and son who own two convenience stores in S.Florida. They were charged with buying food stamps from legal and illegal customers at 10 cents on the dollar to the tune of millions of dollars. I could google the story if no-one believes me. rdean pilots a boat on Denial, a river in Egypt.

10 cents on the dollar.?? That's a good deal. Wouldn't mind doing that myself.

It may be against the law, but they get the food stamps. I don't know where you live, but I live in southern Ca., and I can tell you without a doubt that ILLEGALS GET FOOD STAMPS.

It's against the law. They don't get food stamps. If they got caught, their arrest would make news.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They get food stamps, health care, and cash benefits. I live among these people, you live in a fantasy world.

How does living in Southern Ca. qualify you to know the legal status of people using food stamps?. Maybe you ask them at the check out line while they're buying groceries? Or maybe you can just tell by looking at them.

How does living in Southern Ca. qualify you to know the legal status of people using food stamps?. Maybe you ask them at the check out line while they're buying groceries? Or maybe you can just tell by looking at them.

Any real american can spot an illegal a mile away.

It's against the law. They don't get food stamps. If they got caught, their arrest would make news.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They get food stamps, health care, and cash benefits. I live among these people, you live in a fantasy world.

its a different ball game here in S.Cal......when you have anywhere from 3-6 million Illegals here, depending on who is doing the counting, you will see them getting not only food stamps but other freebies as well like rent help.....i have lived around them and delivered mail to them for years.....they get aid.....in spite of what you have been told.....at least here......i dont know about anywhere else....but here....they do....

My wife is in property management. You wouldn't believe how many illegals apply for apartments, and list welfare as their main source of income. Here's an example, a family of four receiving $800 per month in food assistance, and $850 per month in cash aid. Very often, the husband works in addition to their freebies. It's quite common.

You should go to a grocery store and see for yourself. Then come back here and retract your statement. Besides, the "boss" don't loan his car to a woman to take her whole family shopping. All 6 of them.

I've heard the story of the woman who wears lots of jewelry, goes to the grocery store in her "cadillac" and loads up on beer, cigarettes and goodies, and then pays with food stamps so many times, mostly from Republican/conservatives, and wonder why I have never seen her.

She must move around a lot because that same woman has been seen in many states.

Forum List

Back