Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom

Mr. "You Can't Drill Your Way to Energy Independence".

But it's nothing compared to when Obama made the oceans recede I guess.

Obama, our fossil fuel hero.

Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

oil production 88 percent during Obama's to terms :)

You stupid fuck, it was because of the Iran deal that was signed in July of 2015 , the Saudis was pissed

That was a part of it, the strong dollar was a bigger part of it.

I know the link is probably written above your reading level, but I could summarize it for you if you would like.

I am not reading your link it was all about the Iran deal, the Saudis went on over drive pumping out oil, there is like 20 threads here on that subject in 2015.

Of course you are not going ot read my link, that would entail educating yourself, and you are way too happy being an ignorant party sheep.

Funny as hell that you think that threads on this forum prove something is accurate!

What a fucking joke!

Because there is links in those threads to moron, it was all over the news why the Saudis was pumping out all that oil

Yeah, that is talked about in my link dumbfuck, that and the Iran deal.

But you are too happy in your ignorance to even open it.

So you tried to lie and say a president doesn't effect the price of oil...

Of course they fucking do..

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

Narcissist is gonna be narcissistic. :dunno:

Besides you can't expect much objective commentary on economics from former President Nimrod, he's never quite figured out that whole "market economics" thingamajig.
I once heard Barry explaining capital gains - a rather simple concept IMO - to someone and at best he was in the ballpark or at least nearby it. Not a subject matter that gets much consideration in the world of community agitators I guess.

Well.....for someone who claims that communism is the same as capitalism.....

"Obama: Forget The Difference Between Capitalism And Communism, "Just Decide What Works"
Obama: Forget The Difference Between Capitalism And Communism, "Just Decide What Works"

That was a part of it, the strong dollar was a bigger part of it.

I know the link is probably written above your reading level, but I could summarize it for you if you would like.

I am not reading your link it was all about the Iran deal, the Saudis went on over drive pumping out oil, there is like 20 threads here on that subject in 2015.

Of course you are not going ot read my link, that would entail educating yourself, and you are way too happy being an ignorant party sheep.

Funny as hell that you think that threads on this forum prove something is accurate!

What a fucking joke!

Because there is links in those threads to moron, it was all over the news why the Saudis was pumping out all that oil

Actually I said the POTUS does not effect the production of oil..do try and keep up.

And while the might be able to cause a small bump in prices, that is about it.

Not to mention that the Iran deal was between Iran and 6 other countries so to give all the credit to Obama is sort of fucking stupid...which is why you did it, because you are stupid.

Ex Shell Oil President Says To Obama:

"You Didn't Build That!"

Former Shell Oil President Says Obama Had Nothing To Do With Increased Fuel Production

“The facts are the facts. And, yes, the production did increase throughout his term, but, frankly, he had nothing to do with it,” Hofmeister said.

“This was production in states like Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Colorado — North Dakota in particular. And these were all state decisions made with industry applications for permits. The federal government had no role.”

Barry just got busted ... again ... for spending his time off trying to leech off other's accomplishments in an attempt to re-write history since Trump has all but completely wiped his Legacy off the books, making Barry little more than a footnote in history.

What a fucking joke!

Actually I said the POTUS does not effect the production of oil..do try and keep up.

Not to mention that the Iran deal was between Iran and 6 other countries so to give all the credit to Obama is sort of fucking stupid...which is why you did it, because you are stupid.

No you guys are the stupid ones, we knew when Obama made that assnine Iran deal the Saudis was going to retaliate, was that obozos plan all along to kill the American fracking industry?

What a fucking joke!

Of course you think Government regulations have no impacts on private industry, you’re a loony lefty.

What a fucking joke!

Former President of Shell:

“If anything, he was trying to frustrate the efforts by taking federal lands off of the availability list — putting them just, no more drilling [sic]. He shut down the Gulf of Mexico for a period of six months,” he said. “[He] changed the regulations from an average of 60 to 80 pages per permit to 600 to 800 pages per permit. He also never approved the Keystone XL pipeline after dangling all the potential customers for eight years. And it was in the eighth year when he said no Keystone Pipeline.”

“I would say that he was not a leader when it comes to energy,” Hofmeister said.

Obama has to be one of the biggest jack ass president's ever..

He talks about how proud he is about the paris accord then talks about how proud he is of producing cheap fossil fuels?

How does one save the fucking planet by having oil prices low?????

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

View attachment 231535
Who was President when that 45 degree upward slope on your graph went negative?

As I said...With a small dip on 2015-16

The dip in 2015 was in response to a major drop in prices, less profit means less drilling.
SMALL DIP?

But who am I to argue against the Left claiming Obama to be our fossil fuel President?

Yes, it was a small dip, about 10% over a few months. It was a purposeful dip by our oil producers to counter the falling prices. When prices are too low getting oil out of shell is not profitable at all.

Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a trucking moron, no matter which side the are on.

So you are saying Obama is a trucking moron?

What a fucking joke!

Of course you think Government regulations have no impacts on private industry, you’re a loony lefty.

My little statist, the government is your god. it is all powerful.

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

View attachment 231535
Who was President when that 45 degree upward slope on your graph went negative?

As I said...With a small dip on 2015-16

The dip in 2015 was in response to a major drop in prices, less profit means less drilling.
SMALL DIP?

But who am I to argue against the Left claiming Obama to be our fossil fuel President?

Yes, it was a small dip, about 10% over a few months. It was a purposeful dip by our oil producers to counter the falling prices. When prices are too low getting oil out of shell is not profitable at all.

Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a trucking moron, no matter which side the are on.

So you are saying Obama is a trucking moron?

damn auto correct! But i guess either way works. I doubt he knows a thing about the trucking industry.

What a fucking joke!

Former President of Shell:

“If anything, he was trying to frustrate the efforts by taking federal lands off of the availability list — putting them just, no more drilling [sic]. He shut down the Gulf of Mexico for a period of six months,” he said. “[He] changed the regulations from an average of 60 to 80 pages per permit to 600 to 800 pages per permit. He also never approved the Keystone XL pipeline after dangling all the potential customers for eight years. And it was in the eighth year when he said no Keystone Pipeline.”

“I would say that he was not a leader when it comes to energy,” Hofmeister said.

And yet oil production went up with the exception of when there was a crash in oil prices.

Amazing what the private side can do..if only you statist would give them a chance

Must be why you worship big government.

This from the statist that give the government credit for everything. you need to quit projecting your views on to me

a. Trump is the President, he is a liar, a damn liar and an idiot (an idiot because he cannot remember his lies and contradicts them too often [see the Trump Tower Moscow issue which is topical] and the entire White House is in Chaos and knows not what Trump will say or tweet next [including his own lawyers].

b. No one believes every word every Pol utters, and suggesting Obama lied, without evidence is nothing more than a logical fallacy. Evidence was provided to your first post on this issue, is that leases held which were not productive were terminated, and other leases were granted for very productive wells, which explains the increase in production.

c. You are a master of The BIG LIES. You will repeat lies over and over and hope the reader will ignore "Reagan's advice, Trust but verify". In you case, never, ever trust and always verify.

Last edited:
i know more about oil that anyone can comprehend. it's power. oil is power, big power, and Obama has nothing to do with the oil boom

a. Trump is the President, he is a liar, a damn liar and an idiot (an idiot because he cannot remember his lies and contradicts them too often [see the Trump Tower Moscow issue which is topical] and the entire White House is in Chaos and knows not what Trump will say or tweet next [including his own lawyers].

b. No one believes every word every Pol utters, and suggesting Obama lied, without evidence is nothing more than a logical fallacy. Evidence was provided to your first post on this issue, is that leases held which were not productive were terminated, and other leases were granted for very productive wells, which explains the increase in production.

c. You are a master of The BIG LIES. You will repeat lies over and over and hope the reader will ignore "Reagan's advice, Trust but verify". In you case, never, ever trust and always verify.
Thread is about what Obama said and snowflake goes into a spittle flying tirade about Trump. TDS in full glory

This from the statist that give the government credit for everything. you need to quit projecting your views on to me
Dufus thinks anyone can go drill for oil and never have to interface with the government.

Dufus thinks anyone can go drill for oil and never have to interface with the government.

My cute little statist here thinks that the government is god and that nothing gets done that the government does not do.

Why do you worship big government so much?

Forum List

Back