Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom

Mr. "You Can't Drill Your Way to Energy Independence".

But it's nothing compared to when Obama made the oceans recede I guess.

Obama, our fossil fuel hero.

Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

Well he's a politician, isn't he. He didn't create it, Trump didn't create it, Bush didn't create it.

But they'll all take the credit even when it's not due.

I want a politician that can deliver US less dependency on foreign oil. To accomplish this, I would pursue policy that would lift the bullshit drilling limitations we place on US as well as incentivize current and startup energy companies to accelerate towards viable alternative energy that would not compromise the US economy.

How about a leader that puts effort into finding alternative sources of energy?
Let’s not discuss Solyndra, topic is our fossil fuel champion Obama.

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

View attachment 231535
The vast majority of oil production was/is on privately own land/mineral rights...
Nothing to do with the federal government

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Glad you agree, with this that I said earlier...Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a fucking moron, no matter which side the are on.
So Obama has his head up his ass claiming we can’t drill our way to Oil independence?

Pick one.

As I said...With a small dip on 2015-16

The dip in 2015 was in response to a major drop in prices, less profit means less drilling.
SMALL DIP?

But who am I to argue against the Left claiming Obama to be our fossil fuel President?

Yes, it was a small dip, about 10% over a few months. It was a purposeful dip by our oil producers to counter the falling prices. When prices are too low getting oil out of shell is not profitable at all.

Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a trucking moron, no matter which side the are on.
This is why the Left should never be in power. 50% growth goes negative and it’s a “small dip”.

what the fuck are you talking about? is that graph too complicated for you? Do I need to draw some pictures with crayon to help you understand it?
Dude, I’m an expert at statistics. And anyone with 3 weeks experience in it would take a look at that graph and say something is very wrong when you go from a 50% growth to negative growth.

oil production is just like everything else, it has its ups and downs. The dip you are freaking out about was due to lower prices of crude oil.

Why the Price of Crude Oil Dropped in 2015

The oil industry is full of economic booms and busts. In October 2015, the industry was in a downturn, and the price of crude oil dropped significantly. Earnings were down for companies that made high profits in the previous five years, and those companies responded by decommissioning half their overall rigs and cutting investments in exploration and production.

It had nothing to do with who was sitting in the White House.

Mr. "You Can't Drill Your Way to Energy Independence".

But it's nothing compared to when Obama made the oceans recede I guess.

Obama, our fossil fuel hero.

Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

Narcissist is gonna be narcissistic. :dunno:

Besides you can't expect much objective commentary on economics from former President Nimrod, he's never quite figured out that whole "market economics" thingamajig.
I once heard Barry explaining capital gains - a rather simple concept IMO - to someone and at best he was in the ballpark or at least nearby it. Not a subject matter that gets much consideration in the world of community agitators I guess.

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

View attachment 231535
The vast majority of oil production was/is on privately own land/mineral rights...

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Glad you agree, with this that I said earlier...Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a fucking moron, no matter which side the are on.
So Obama has his head up his ass claiming we can’t drill our way to Oil independence?

Pick one.

Obama had his head up his ass for 8 years...this is not news. Where have you been?

View attachment 231535
Yea, stuff like this takes years to build.

Not less than two years from a guy who is too busy golfing and tweeting and kissing Putin's a$$ to have done much at all.

Republicans are desperate to give Trump credit for something more than crime.

View attachment 231535

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Pick one.

Obama had his head up his ass for 8 years...this is not news. Where have you been?
I was sleeping when Obama stopped the oceans from rising and became our fossil fuel General.

View attachment 231535
Yea, stuff like this takes years to build.

Not less than two years from a guy who is too busy golfing and tweeting and kissing Putin's a$$ to have done much at all.

Republicans are desperate to give Trump credit for something more than crime.

Just like the Dems were for Obama. As the old saying goes...the left wing and the right wing both belong to the same bird.

This is a great assessment. Both Obama and Trump are the same when it comes to antagonizing their critics or responding in kind to their critics.
yes and no. obama would go after them in private and hide with a "no i didn't" attitude his side can hold up and say "see, he didn't know".

trump just doesn't care and enjoys the bickering and bullshit that goes along with the fight. he'll take it to the street and not care what you think when done. obama is all about protecting his image and trump is all about telling people how good his is.

Yup. Nothing was every Barry's fault. In fact it was all BBBUUUSSSHHHSSS fault.

And when Bush was in office everything was Clinton’s fault, and now everything is Obama’s fault.

The more thing change the more they stay the same

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bullshit. When Bush was in office, everything was Bush’s fault. Take 9-11. Clinton’s and Bush haters alike blamed 9-11 solely on Bush. Yet, when it came time to investigate 9-11 in 2004, they made damn sure Clinton was lawyered up and even went so far to make certain that a key Clinton official, Jamie Gorelick, did not have to testify on the 9-11 Commission hearings. No, they negotiated a cozy seat for her on the commission so she could sit and watch her attack dog colleagues go after a Black woman courageous enough to testify.

Ok, let me rephrase..

When Bush was in office everything was Clinton's fault according to the Repubs.
When Obama was in office, everything was Bush's fault according to the Dems
Now with Trump in office, everything is Obama's fault according to the Repubs.
I think Bush should have been charged with tricking America into a fake war.

But Obama didn't spend time blaming everything on Bush because he was busy saving the economy and the auto companies. Thank God.

And how much help did he get?

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

We know Republicans didn't help him. And how do we know? They fukking told us. Duh!

View attachment 231535

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Pick one.

I was sleeping when Obama stopped the oceans from rising and became our fossil fuel General.

That never happened as no POTUS could do either.

Are you such a big government statist that you have to give the Fed Govt credit for everything that takes place in the country..and out of it even it seems.

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Pick one.

Are you such a big government statist that you have to give the Fed Govt credit for everything that takes place in the country..and out of it even it seems.
Why are you calling Obama a liar?

yes and no. obama would go after them in private and hide with a "no i didn't" attitude his side can hold up and say "see, he didn't know".

trump just doesn't care and enjoys the bickering and bullshit that goes along with the fight. he'll take it to the street and not care what you think when done. obama is all about protecting his image and trump is all about telling people how good his is.

And when Bush was in office everything was Clinton’s fault, and now everything is Obama’s fault.

Bullshit. When Bush was in office, everything was Bush’s fault. Take 9-11. Clinton’s and Bush haters alike blamed 9-11 solely on Bush. Yet, when it came time to investigate 9-11 in 2004, they made damn sure Clinton was lawyered up and even went so far to make certain that a key Clinton official, Jamie Gorelick, did not have to testify on the 9-11 Commission hearings. No, they negotiated a cozy seat for her on the commission so she could sit and watch her attack dog colleagues go after a Black woman courageous enough to testify.

Ok, let me rephrase..

But Obama didn't spend time blaming everything on Bush because he was busy saving the economy and the auto companies. Thank God.

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

We know Republicans didn't help him. And how do we know? They fukking told us. Duh!
Because we all know Democrats did everything they could do to help Bush and Trump.

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Pick one.

Yep. Have been calling him that for 10 years now. Where have you been?

So, why do you have this unnatural need to give the Fed Govt credit for everything that takes place in the country? Could you explain that for me?

Ok, let me rephrase..

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

Because we all know Democrats did everything they could do to help Bush and Trump.

Nope, they did just the same thing the Repubs did. There is no fundamental difference between the two parties...they are two sides of the same coin. All they care about is power and control.

Pick one.

So, why do you have this unnatural need to give the Fed Govt credit for everything that takes place in the country? Could you explain that for me?
Amazing what happens when the government gets out of the way.

I’m so old I remember when millions would die from Trump’s deregulation.

Ok, let me rephrase..

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

Thats all O did...blame bush. One of the reasons for O's failed presidency, foreign and domestic.

Amazing what happens when the government gets out of the way.

I’m so old I remember when millions would die from Trump’s deregulation.

Yet you have this unnatural need to give the Fed Govt credit for everything that takes place in the country.

you are about as consistent as Obama was.

Ok, let me rephrase..

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

you make me laugh.

The Blame Game at Its Finest: 21 Times Obama Has Passed the Buck - The Political Insider

Ok, let me rephrase..

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

Lol
shit for brains...
About every career politician was for that war and Afghanistan...
An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers...
And Bush was wrong to do it

So shut the fuck up

Ok, let me rephrase..

Dsy73sCW0AM-0L1.jpg

Lol
shit for brains...
About every career politician was for that war and Afghanistan...
An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers...
And Bush was wrong to do it

So shut the fuck up
everyone was pretty much for the war in iraq also. how did that turn out?

Forum List

Back