Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom

So many of the negative traits associated with Trump are very much the same in Obama. Obama'a style is more polished but without substance or notable accomplishment as president. Trump on the other hand gets low points on style but is producing results and addressing issues that other presidents have been too afraid to tackle.

Trump is a better president than Obama. Go figure.

This is a great assessment. Both Obama and Trump are the same when it comes to antagonizing their critics or responding in kind to their critics.
yes and no. obama would go after them in private and hide with a "no i didn't" attitude his side can hold up and say "see, he didn't know".

trump just doesn't care and enjoys the bickering and bullshit that goes along with the fight. he'll take it to the street and not care what you think when done. obama is all about protecting his image and trump is all about telling people how good his is.

Yup. Nothing was every Barry's fault. In fact it was all BBBUUUSSSHHHSSS fault.

And when Bush was in office everything was Clinton’s fault, and now everything is Obama’s fault.

The more thing change the more they stay the same

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nope. Bush, unlike Obama and Clinton never mentioned Clinton in any way as far as I recall.

In fact you never heard a word from Bush during Barry's two terms.

...true....but I don't know it that's good or bad.....

Mr. "You Can't Drill Your Way to Energy Independence".

But it's nothing compared to when Obama made the oceans recede I guess.

Obama, our fossil fuel hero.

Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.
Is he going to take credit for the climate change his oil boom will cause too?

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

View attachment 231535
Who was President when that 45 degree upward slope on your graph went negative?

As I said...With a small dip on 2015-16

The dip in 2015 was in response to a major drop in prices, less profit means less drilling.
SMALL DIP?

But who am I to argue against the Left claiming Obama to be our fossil fuel President?

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

View attachment 231535

The dip in 2015 was in response to a major drop in prices, less profit means less drilling.
SMALL DIP?

But who am I to argue against the Left claiming Obama to be our fossil fuel President?

Ben Shapiro said Obama's claim was akin to a poor pitcher taking credit for the homerun hit against him.

View attachment 231535

SMALL DIP?

Yes, it was a small dip, about 10% over a few months. It was a purposeful dip by our oil producers to counter the falling prices. When prices are too low getting oil out of shell is not profitable at all.

Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a trucking moron, no matter which side the are on.

View attachment 231535

SMALL DIP?

Yes, it was a small dip, about 10% over a few months. It was a purposeful dip by our oil producers to counter the falling prices. When prices are too low getting oil out of shell is not profitable at all.

Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a trucking moron, no matter which side the are on.
This is why the Left should never be in power. 50% growth goes negative and it’s a “small dip”.

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

Well he's a politician, isn't he. He didn't create it, Trump didn't create it, Bush didn't create it.

But they'll all take the credit even when it's not due.

I want a politician that can deliver US less dependency on foreign oil. To accomplish this, I would pursue policy that would lift the bullshit drilling limitations we place on US as well as incentivize current and startup energy companies to accelerate towards viable alternative energy that would not compromise the US economy.

How about a leader that puts effort into finding alternative sources of energy?

View attachment 231535

SMALL DIP?

This is why the Left should never be in power. 50% growth goes negative and it’s a “small dip”.

what the fuck are you talking about? is that graph too complicated for you? Do I need to draw some pictures with crayon to help you understand it?

And people call Trump a narcissist?

Holy shit. Why is he such a little bitch about getting “credit” for everything.

I thought Libs said Obama was above this kind of pettiness.

Oil boom because of HIM? Really?

Absolute lie. Keystone pipeline anyone?

The oil increase was on private land largely outside the control of Obama.

Man, he is such a cvnt. Why is this “credit” so important to him?

Well he's a politician, isn't he. He didn't create it, Trump didn't create it, Bush didn't create it.

But they'll all take the credit even when it's not due.
Obama tried to destroy those that did build it...

So many of the negative traits associated with Trump are very much the same in Obama. Obama'a style is more polished but without substance or notable accomplishment as president. Trump on the other hand gets low points on style but is producing results and addressing issues that other presidents have been too afraid to tackle.

This is a great assessment. Both Obama and Trump are the same when it comes to antagonizing their critics or responding in kind to their critics.
yes and no. obama would go after them in private and hide with a "no i didn't" attitude his side can hold up and say "see, he didn't know".

trump just doesn't care and enjoys the bickering and bullshit that goes along with the fight. he'll take it to the street and not care what you think when done. obama is all about protecting his image and trump is all about telling people how good his is.

And when Bush was in office everything was Clinton’s fault, and now everything is Obama’s fault.

Lol
Can you Suck Obama’s cock any more...

Last edited:

View attachment 231535
The vast majority of oil production was/is on privately own land/mineral rights...
Nothing to do with the federal government

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Glad you agree, with this that I said earlier...Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a fucking moron, no matter which side the are on.

Lol
Can you Obama’s cock any more...

what the fuck are you talking about?

View attachment 231535

SMALL DIP?

the price of gas, and many things on a day to day basis is so far out of the presidents hands i can't help but laugh when i see people post gas prices under obama when it was under $2 going THANKS OBAMA!!!

today, i don't see those same people saying THANKS TRUMP!!! as gas is now below $2 again.

View attachment 231535
The vast majority of oil production was/is on privately own land/mineral rights...
Nothing to do with the federal government

DING DING DING DING...

We have a winner folks!

Glad you agree, with this that I said earlier...Anyone that thinks the POTUS has much do to with oil production is a fucking moron, no matter which side the are on.
Obama tried to hinder fossil fuels in every way he could... Fortunately he failed

SMALL DIP?

what the fuck are you talking about? is that graph too complicated for you? Do I need to draw some pictures with crayon to help you understand it?
Dude, I’m an expert at statistics. And anyone with 3 weeks experience in it would take a look at that graph and say something is very wrong when you go from a 50% growth to negative growth.

Forum List

Back