obama close to the point of no return

The harder Stalin treated his people.......the more they idolized and loved him.

An avowed Marxist like Obama knows this quirk of human nature and is acting accordingly. . :cool:

Beg to disagree.

I was there in Hungary as a seventeen year old kid, who has been told time after time what a great person Stalin was, but unknown to the regime, there were my parents (and parents of other kids, similar to me) who told us in the privacy in our homes that people who were no longer there are now in death camps, that the hymns and songs we sing in praise of Stalin are only words, and trust no one other than God and members of your immediate family.

We rebelled in 1956. Czechoslovakia rebelled in 1968. East Germany in 1989.

Stalin was NEVER idolized unless the idolatry was enforced by threat of a trip to the gulag.

Idolatry for Obama will stop when Obamacare bankrupts middle class families - black or white or Hispanic - who can't afford supporting freeloading layabouts.

In 1956 we cut down a huge statue of Stalin with welding torches.

Obama and his crew WILL be cut down by the ballot box.

ultimate truth

I know that, but between 1948 and 1953 there were - believe me - innumerably occasions when I had to sing the praises of Comrade Stalin along with his best Hungarian friend, the father of all Magyars, Comrade Rakosi.

After Stalin died in 1953, some of the pressure were eased. Actual criticism of the establishment was tolerated. But - in case you forgot - Stalin was followed by some similar communist thugs who were only marginally better.

Your previous post implied that everybody is subject to the Stockholm Syndrome.

Well, maybe Swedes are.

:dig:

When you've clearly been proven wrong, you should continue arguing.

:eusa_shifty:

It's more entertaining.

You should heed your own advise, Baldy.

Obviously, when Delilah shaved your had, she took your meager brains, as well,

:clap2:

The harder Stalin treated his people.......the more they idolized and loved him.

An avowed Marxist like Obama knows this quirk of human nature and is acting accordingly. . :cool:

Beg to disagree.

I was there in Hungary as a seventeen year old kid, who has been told time after time what a great person Stalin was, but unknown to the regime, there were my parents (and parents of other kids, similar to me) who told us in the privacy in our homes that people who were no longer there are now in death camps, that the hymns and songs we sing in praise of Stalin are only words, and trust no one other than God and members of your immediate family.

We rebelled in 1956. Czechoslovakia rebelled in 1968. East Germany in 1989.

Stalin was NEVER idolized unless the idolatry was enforced by threat of a trip to the gulag.

Idolatry for Obama will stop when Obamacare bankrupts middle class families - black or white or Hispanic - who can't afford supporting freeloading layabouts.

In 1956 we cut down a huge statue of Stalin with welding torches.

Obama and his crew WILL be cut down by the ballot box.

I think the poster you're answering might have been referring to the propaganda machine and the committed communists under Stalin.

To them, the party was infallible. To them, Stalin was infallible. To them, the more people he killed and the more he was attacked from the outside for it, the more they protected and defended him.

To the majority of people, Stalin was a murdering thug -- Second worst of all time behind only Mao.

To the people who lived a soft, cushy existence off the communist party, the insiders, the Nomenklatura, the party faithful, they would do what they thought needed to be done to protect their own rice bowl

You are actually wrong. All you have described is pertinent to nomenklatura under Khrushchev, Brezhnev and all other degenerates before Gorbachev, but not to Stalin.

he was FEARED and HATED like nobody else. He was performing periodic "cleansing" of the nomenclature in the highest and nobody was spared.
the best way to describe how they "loved" him is actually the hours before his death - he suffered a stroke and was laying on the floor - conscious, but unable to get up, move or talk - and EVERYBODY - everybody was walking around, looking - and doing nothing. They were afraid to have aany initiative and they obviously were waiting for him to die.

Imagine the hyenas circling around for hours when the chief threat is laying there incapable to do any harm?

the way he died was the vindication to all of those around - he damaged their lives severely - some had their wives or kids or brothers or sisters sent to gulag and they had to stay near "dear leader" and express their love and loyalty when they all hated him so much - in fear for their own life.

so no, the ones near Stalin NEVER were his real loyal friends and supporters.

Last edited:
The sad part is, he doesn't have the least bit of American Black in him.

Not a drop of blood in him has ever known the horror of slavery.

Not only that.... But people, you HAVE TO understand this....

This man did not come up hard in the streets of the ghetto or the inner City. He never knew prejudice or hardship or hunger.

This piece of shit was the product of WHITE PRIVILEGE.

And to make things even MORE GROTESQUE...

He took advantage of programs that were meant to help Blacks who REALLY WERE VICTIMS of racism and bigotry.

He never was. Never, ever, ever.

He was raised by his WHITE MOMMY in WHITE Hawaii then taken to Indonesia and back again to Hawaii where he went to PRIVATE SCHOOLS and lived with his WHITE GRANDPARENTS.

Then, he takes advantage of programs meant to help American Black Kids get ahead.

Kids who came up hard. Kids who knew what poverty really was. Kids who knew what racism and bigotry were.

The only experience this asshat ever had with racism was when he pointed out how, while he was at Columbia (f'ing COLUMBIA????) 'white' people would take their dogs into poor 'black' neighborhoods so the dogs could take a dump there.

This guy is a fraud. Through and through.

And you people that voted for him?

Dupes. All of you.

Especially the Black Voters. Man, did the dimocrap party every sell you folks a lemon

the entire dimocrap party is a fraud. And the LSM is right there to back up every lie they tell every time

all true...And he played on the people's guilt over slavery and used his color skin to dupe a lot of the people in this country...that right there should tell what kind of person he REALLY IS..
People really need to wake up to what the Democrat/progressive party has become...they are evil snakes who will say wonderful things you want to hear, all the while plotting to bite you with their sick hateful dirty politics/policies, like their avid support for abortion...that isn't because they care about you folks...wake up

The worst part, is, the voters who reelected him, are numerous in stupidity and greed and will never vote out the "tax and spend" Democrats....Never in a million years. They need their free lifestyle and will have more babies, to receive it. And the more serious question, is "do they outnumber the rest of us?"

the free #### crowd don't own enuf guns to win the debate

This man did not come up hard in the streets of the ghetto or the inner City. He never knew prejudice or hardship or hunger.

He took advantage of programs that were meant to help Blacks who REALLY WERE VICTIMS of racism and bigotry.

He was raised by his WHITE MOMMY in WHITE Hawaii then taken to Indonesia and back again to Hawaii where he went to PRIVATE SCHOOLS and lived with his WHITE GRANDPARENTS.

Then, he takes advantage of programs meant to help American Black Kids get ahead.

Kids who came up hard. Kids who knew what poverty really was. Kids who knew what racism and bigotry were.

The only experience this asshat ever had with racism was when he pointed out how, while he was at Columbia (f'ing COLUMBIA????) 'white' people would take their dogs into poor 'black' neighborhoods so the dogs could take a dump there.

Dupes. All of you.

Especially the Black Voters. Man, did the dimocrap party every sell you folks a lemon

the entire dimocrap party is a fraud. And the LSM is right there to back up every lie they tell every time

all true...And he played on the people's guilt over slavery and used his color skin to dupe a lot of the people in this country...that right there should tell what kind of person he REALLY IS..
People really need to wake up to what the Democrat/progressive party has become...they are evil snakes who will say wonderful things you want to hear, all the while plotting to bite you with their sick hateful dirty politics/policies, like their avid support for abortion...that isn't because they care about you folks...wake up

The worst part, is, the voters who reelected him, are numerous in stupidity and greed and will never vote out the "tax and spend" Democrats....Never in a million years. They need their free lifestyle and will have more babies, to receive it. And the more serious question, is "do they outnumber the rest of us?"

Sorry, but I disagree with your statement. I'm neither stupid nor am I greedy, and I am happy to say, helped re-elect President Obama. I don't get anything free and my babies are all on their own, making good money, but the worst part of your statement is the "tax and spend" democrats - totally inane.

Our taxes are lower than they were under Bush, and even under Reagan. Bush was responsible for the worst economic disaster, next to the 1929 Depression, as well as our debt going up, mostly due to his two worthless wars and his tax cuts for the rich, the ones that needed it less. Don't know where you got your info, but you need to do a little research, because it sounds too much like the usual uninformed conservative rhetoric.

To properly let this data sink into one’s mind, note that the CBO’s findings mean the tax rates under Obama have been lower than those of Presidents Reagan, Clinton and Bush. That’s right: lower than the GOP icon Reagan, who is widely invoked by the GOP for his tax-cutting prowess.

It’s also worth noting that just as Bush was cutting taxes he was also ramping up spending (Afghanistan and Iraq wars, Department of Homeland Security, the overall Pentagon budget), which evaporated Clinton’s budget surplus (made possible by tax hikes on upper-income earners and the Dot-com and housing bubble revenues), leading to the deficits and high national debt that the GOP is constantly whining about.

It should be rather interesting to see how the GOP spins this data, especially given that federal spending has risen far slower under Obama than Bush.

Federal spending in Bush’s last year of office rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion, according to the White House Office of Management & Budget. In 2010, spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion under Obama. In 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion. And, according to the CBO, federal spending is will rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, based on a budget created in August 2011.

Fact: tax rates are at a 30-year low under Obama | Death and Taxes

The average income tax rate under Reagan in 1983 was 11.06 percent. Under Clinton in 1992, it was 9.18 percent. And under Obama in 2010, it was 4.68 percent.http://www.rgj.com/article/20110421/NEWS20/110421053/Fact-checker-taxes-lower-under-Obama-than-under-Reagan-Clinton-

Last edited:
Yeah, that Romney is going to clobber him for sure.

Oh wait ... forgive me, this thread sounded so much like 2012, I got confused.

Ha,ha, their rhetoric all sounds the same.

ha ha, nobody ever said that...so the joke's on you two and your rhetoric sounds the same now as back then... after five years and his disapproval by the people are now a Majority....excuses, blames others for his failures and all that

Dupes. All of you.

The Democrat party realizes this, that is why they are pushing more entitlements, more government, etc...we are near the point of no return...can it be stopped, beats me but I hope it can.

the free #### crowd don't own enuf guns to win the debate

the main point is - they are stupid and fat. plus they do not want to lose their 55inches plasma TV :D

only those who do not have anything to lose but their chains are ready to revolt.

our "poor" have PLENTY to lose

The Point of No Return | The Weekly Standard

President Obama is facing the abyss. It’s that moment when a president’s plans are overwhelmed by his problems, and he’s relegated to playing defense for the rest of his White House term. Obama’s agenda already lingers near death. His poll numbers have slipped to new lows. His speeches are full of alibis and accusations.

In order to deal with the end of his effective term, obama has totally detached from reality and lives entirely within the castle in his mind where he still holds power.

Obama has been on the defense for awhile. but the thing that really tipped the scales was hit anti gun crusade. he thought he could use sandy hook to further his agenda and made a major miscalculation. legal gun owners know guns are not the problem and legal gun owners are a much larger portion of the population then he estimated. including many democrats. He alienated many from his own side in the process.

In order to deal with the end of his effective term, obama has totally detached from reality and lives entirely within the castle in his mind where he still holds power.
He has been that way since first elected in 2008.

So I doubt any of these current issues will affect his demeanor or change him. . :cool:

The whole point of the article is that obama won't change anything. This is the indication of a malignant narcissist. He will lash out at his enemies, he will become more petulant, more sarcastic, mocking and derisive. He knows no other way. Americans are his enemies. He must use his power to punish them.

The point of no return is the death spiral of his office, the worse things get, the more hostile he will become.

:udaman:

Let me tell you good people something right f'ing now.....

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will NEVER desert the dimocrap party.

They never have and they never will. And THEY are who gets dimocrap scum elected. Most TV networks are nothing more than 24/7/365 ad campaigns for dimocrap scum.

At best, the most we can hope for is that they'll just shut the fuck up once in a while and let Patriotic Americans, aka; Conservatives, talk once in a while without getting called racists, homophobes, misogynists, insensitive, uncaring and generally all-around evil.

The ONLY thing that keeps the dimocrap party going is the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Without them, dimocraps couldn't win a National election if their lives depended on it.

Is there something we can do? Yes. It's really simple.

Tune them out. Stop buying their communist rags, turn the TV off or, at the very least, to a sane channel. Watch FNC exclusively for news (which is the only honest TV news anyway) and tell everybody you know to do the same.

Remember when Kruschev said that we (the United States) would 'sell them the shovels they'd use to bury us'?

He wasn't kidding. And he was thinking of the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM when he said it..... Among other things.

Why would any Patriotic American want to support people that hate you? And I mean HATE you....

They hate you, they hate what you believe in, they hate America, they hate your beliefs, your religion, your Military, your culture, your Race, your children.....

And yet, Conservatives and other Patriotic Americans keep supporting them by watching the SHIT they put on TV.

Football gets a waiver. For now. I tune the commercials out... :)

:udaman:

I've never felt this hopeless for us and our country since Jimmy Carter..

this man has torn us apart with his words of hate, division and his push for everything government control, hence his fascist Obamafailnocare for starters...

Not sure we'll survive until he is gone

The hate and division is irrelevant. That stuff changes on a whim.

What I fear is that this nation will never be able to over come is policy. I said in the 90's that it would take many decades to repair the damage by Clinton. Turns out I was right. His "Community Re-Investment Act" collapsed the housing market exactly like I said it would.

But Clinton's Dumbocrat policies are NOTHING compared to Obama's radical marxism. When you assume the office at $10 trillion in debt and run that up to $17 trillion in only 4+ years, that's no accident. Nobody can be that stupid. That is a nefarious effort to collapse the U.S.

Between his Obamacare, his debt, and his illegal activities (like granting the "Dream Act" even after Congress told him to go fuck himself on the Dream Act), I really don't believe the U.S. will be able to repair the damage. Not even centuries can repair it. I think we're doing to have to collapse like the former U.S.S.R. where we all stand in bread lines for hours before being told to go home without any (which is how Dumbocrat policy always ends), suffer through a second Civil War, and then rebuild everything from scratch. I just can't see any other way you could correct the damage done by Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

Obama won the two elections, but he is defeated as a man. With both Houses, and the press, he was riding high; king, and emperor. He spearheaded his fundamentle change ( socialist redistribution ) with Obamacare. Of course all the Obama ideolouges touted it as something great without any application. Now that it is a flop; a real travesty - the man is defeated. He has run into a roadblock of patriotism which he cannot circumvent! His legacy is utter failure; the rape of the American people - time for a new messiah libs :lol:

Yeah, that Romney is going to clobber him for sure.

Oh wait ... forgive me, this thread sounded so much like 2012, I got confused.

ha ha, nobody ever said that...so the joke's on you two and your rhetoric sounds the same now as back then... after five years and his disapproval by the people are now a Majority....excuses, blames others for his failures and all that

What do you mean nobody ever said that? Do you have memory lapses often?

Even Faux News was saying Romney was going to win, up to the point that Obama was declared the winner - oops, I take that back, they went on saying it after Obama was declared winner. :lol::lol:

What do you mean nobody ever said that? Do you have memory lapses often?

Even Faux News was saying Romney was going to win, up to the point that Obama was declared the winner - oops, I take that back, they went on saying it after Obama was declared winner. :lol::lol:

And if the Dems had not engaged in a good bit of voter fraud and suppression Romney would have.

And now of course he's off to seven fundraiser for the Democrat this week, which the most important to him ,RAISING money for this party...the rest of you can go to hell, and just deal with his mess he's put you

I'm surprised he isn't going on another vacation somewhere. He hasn't done that in a while.

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would weep seeing this incompetent excuse for a Commander-In Chief.

Indeed. Odumbo has undone at least 30 years of racial progress in America, socially and politically.

Forum List

Back