Obama crushed what little hope

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
You regressives had.

They stopped hacking in Sept, so there is nothing about votes or election process in questione.

The only thing you can say is they exposed the democrats and not the Republicans secrets.

Awwwwww....too bad

Maybe you guys should ask for A Scott Walker recall.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../obama-final-2016-press-conference/index.html

But now on to hearings, lets start with Hillary first.

Thanks for giving us a reason democrats!!!!!

You miss the point.

The damage was not just the hacks but the selective releases through the end of the election.

You miss the point.

The damage was not just the hacks but the selective releases through the end of the election.
Awww....your Hillary lost....poor snowflake.....

Oh, and your Obama admitted the Russians did not hack the election.....so.....

You regressives had.

They stopped hacking in Sept, so there is nothing about votes or election process in questione.

The only thing you can say is they exposed the democrats and not the Republicans secrets.

Awwwwww....too bad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../obama-final-2016-press-conference/index.html

So you admit the Russian hacking was not a conspiracy theory?

Russia did not hack the Podesta emails. Obama is lying. It was funny that Obama was told to say he told Putin to "cut it out" though.

You regressives had.

Awwwwww....too bad

I didnt say that, your leader just shit on your hope....sucks to be you

At worst is what I said in the op.....at best is they weren't involved.

You miss the point that that is not a defense of Trump. It's an admission that a good Democrat would have kicked Trump's ass.
My pointing out that you are a whiny little bitch isn't any defense of Cheeto Jesus.

You didn't run a good democrat. You ran an arrogant, cheating, treasonous, contemptible, criminal who lost. Deal with it, buttercup.

You regressives had.

Awwwwww....too bad

I didnt say that, your leader just shit on your hope....sucks to be you

At worst is what I said in the op.....at best is they weren't involved.

The Russian hacking is a fact. You have shit for brains.

You miss the point.

You miss the point. Hillary was a SHITTY CANDIDATE.

You miss the point that that is not a defense of Trump. It's an admission that a good Democrat would have kicked Trump's ass.

You need this more than anyone else

Its a liberal group, but is funny as they mock people like you.

My pointing out that you are a whiny little bitch isn't any defense of Cheeto Jesus.

Youdidn't run a good democrat, you ran a cheating, treasonous, contemptible, criminal. Deal with it, buttercup.

I didn't. I warned back in 2015 that Hillary was a terrible choice.

That's because I'm so much smarter than apes like you you can't even see my taillights.

Oh, and your Obama admitted the Russians did not hack the election.....so.....
He did?

Where? When?
His news conference today.....it was stunning to hear him admit that......

You guys are really kind of dense.

No one said the election was hacked.

And, the statement doesn't change the claim: that the Russians were behind the hacking of the DNC and the release of information to wikileaks.

No one can say to what extent, if any, it affected the election's outcome.

You miss the point.

You miss the point. Hillary was a SHITTY CANDIDATE.

You need this more than anyone else

Its a liberal group, but is funny as they mock people like you.

1. I said years ago that Hillary was a bad choice.

2. I didn't vote for Hillary

3. You're mentally retarded.

You didn't run a good democrat. You ran an arrogant, cheating, treasonous, contemptible, criminal who lost. Deal with it, buttercup.
upload_2016-12-16_15-33-48.png

Forum List

Back