Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Give us all a break Barack! Your best buddy advisor dosen't pay his taxes, and thinks white people should never be allowed to shoot a black even in self defense. Blow your equality BS out yer ass!

They have ever right to celebrate the progress and liberation they have achieved over the years. Just as Blacks, women, vets, and cancer survivors have every right to celebrate their group and achievements.
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE!
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE
What are you talking about? This proclamation for LGBT Months is simply about being gay... There is a laundry list of things that have been achieved over the years that have progressed the freedom of gay people and warrant celebration. Did you read the proclamation or are you just bitching about the headline?
When were gay people not free?
They have been grossly oppressed and discriminated against, so I guess it depends on your definition of freedom. I'm not going to list it for the third time... Read Obamas proclamation, or my earlier posts, or do a google search and learn about gay oppression if you really don't know the struggles and bias they have been fighting against.
Their fault!

No they haven't.
Really? What world have you been living in? Go educate yourself
In my life time gays have always been allowed to work, vote, ride in the front of the bus, eat in restaurants, drink out of water fountains...etc.

They are not oppressed .
Im not talking about drinking fountains or bus rides... How about Marriage (spousal privileges), Adoption, Military, Deathbed, housing, workplace, hate crimes... The list goes on, and you think they haven't been oppressed? sad
I don't think gays know what being oppressed really is.

The ones the Muslims toss off roofs do. For a second or two anyway
Well... One thing it is not... Is not being allowed your boyfriends insurance policy.

Gasp.

oh god. they overcame oppression. QUICK someone set up a month for Europeans leaving the authoritarians, americans being freed from muslim slave drivers and some more shit. I think that's "fair"
Wanna take another swing at that point? You completely missed the mark with that one.

They have been grossly oppressed and discriminated against, so I guess it depends on your definition of freedom. I'm not going to list it for the third time... Read Obamas proclamation, or my earlier posts, or do a google search and learn about gay oppression if you really don't know the struggles and bias they have been fighting against.
No they haven't.
Really? What world have you been living in? Go educate yourself
In my life time gays have always been allowed to work, vote, ride in the front of the bus, eat in restaurants, drink out of water fountains...etc.

They are not oppressed .
Im not talking about drinking fountains or bus rides... How about Marriage (spousal privileges), Adoption, Military, Deathbed, housing, workplace, hate crimes... The list goes on, and you think they haven't been oppressed? sad
I don't think gays know what being oppressed really is.
On the contrary, I don't think you know what being oppressed really is, your comments so far have been laughable and totally ignorant

oh god. they overcame oppression. QUICK someone set up a month for Europeans leaving the authoritarians, americans being freed from muslim slave drivers and some more shit. I think that's "fair"
Wanna take another swing at that point? You completely missed the mark with that one.
How so? What if I said some of those guys liked penis?

u now have an entire month every year to celebrate winning your struggle to swallow jizz

I wish it was in the fall. June is too muggy. October would have been nice.

October is obviously mentally ill cross dresser month, culminating with Halloween when perverts give candy to little kids who will come to their home in some sort of costume.
Is that how conservatives view Halloween now? Damn, yall must be great at parties

Well Europeans leaving the authoritarians is celebrated every year on the 4th of July... and I don't know what exactly you are referring to with the americans being freed from muslim slave drivers... are you talking about POW Vets who have memorial day and veterans day? Or citizens like journalists who get captured? Either way I don't really get your point... Seems you are unsuccessfully trying to cherry pick other causes that what... you feel are more deserving of recognition than the LGBT cause?

I just don't get why you gotta hate... Why can't people celebrate and be happy and receive recognition? These are all good and positive things... I don't see anything productive, useful, or positive coming from the bitching you all are reacting with. Do you not think people that live differently than you deserve to be happy? What good is to come from your belittling and insulting comments about shutting them up and pushing them back in the closet? It's pretty pathetic if you really think about it.

Well Europeans leaving the authoritarians is celebrated every year on the 4th of July... and I don't know what exactly you are referring to with the americans being freed from muslim slave drivers... are you talking about POW Vets who have memorial day and veterans day? Or citizens like journalists who get captured? Either way I don't really get your point... Seems you are unsuccessfully trying to cherry pick other causes that what... you feel are more deserving of recognition than the LGBT cause?

I just don't get why you gotta hate... Why can't people celebrate and be happy and receive recognition? These are all good and positive things... I don't see anything productive, useful, or positive coming from the bitching you all are reacting with. Do you not think people that live differently than you deserve to be happy? What good is to come from your belittling and insulting comments about shutting them up and pushing them back in the closet? It's pretty pathetic if you really think about it.
I was referring to the Barbary slave trade. One day isn't a month.
I just think its fuckin retarded. Everything that he could be doing, and its this social bullshit..
I am glaf gays can marry. I think its fuckin ridiculous our govt had to give them permission, but nonetheless.. its stupid.

So you would have no problem with a National White History Month? Good.

From his Declaration.

"LGBT individuals deserve to know their country stands beside them. That is why my Administration is striving to better understand the needs of LGBT adults and to provide affordable, welcoming, and supportive housing to aging LGBT Americans. It is also why we oppose subjecting minors to the harmful practice of conversion therapy, and why we are continuing to promote equality and foster safe and supportive learning environments for all students. We remain committed to addressing health disparities in the LGBT community -- gay and bisexual men and transgender women of color are at a particularly high risk for HIV, and we have worked to strengthen our National HIV/AIDS Strategy to reduce new infections, increase access to care, and improve health outcomes for people living with HIV."

I just think its fuckin retarded. Everything that he could be doing, and its this social bullshit..
I am glaf gays can marry. I think its fuckin ridiculous our govt had to give them permission, but nonetheless.. its stupid.
We wrote a freaking letter that gives excitement, support and validation to millions of LGBT supporters. What's "retarded" about that... It's not a big deal, but yall for some reason that baffles me decided to make a big deal about it. I could also say, why are you wasting your time and energy bitching about it when there are many other better things you could be doing with your time?

We have a month dedicated to mustaches for crying out loud... If you're into it then have fun with it if your not into it then don't participate... The bitching yall are doing is the rediculous part of this discussion

Isn't affordable housing a priority to all seniors? Why just aged gay? Health disparities? Really? If they wore protection during sex would they have these health disparities? I am however happy that the wise one admits these behaviors put the LBGT community at higher risk for HIV/AIDS. That's something the left has vehemently denied.

So you would have no problem with a National White History Month? Good.
You have yet to lay out what that means... What is it that you want to celebrate? To be honest, I don't see how you are going to accomplish that without coming off as a bunch of privileged racists. It would be like having a Billionaires Month... Here' s a little insight White History... is pretty much called History. Your argument is super petty.

We wrote a freaking letter that gives excitement, support and validation to millions of LGBT supporters. What's "retarded" about that... It's not a big deal, but yall for some reason that baffles me decided to make a big deal about it. I could also say, why are you wasting your time and energy bitching about it when there are many other better things you could be doing with your time?

We have a month dedicated to mustaches for crying out loud... If you're into it then have fun with it if your not into it then don't participate... The bitching yall are doing is the rediculous part of this discussion
Then President declared a month for mustaches?

Isn't affordable housing a priority to all seniors? Why just aged gay? Health disparities? Really? If they wore protection during sex would they have these health disparities? I am however happy that the wise one admits these behaviors put the LBGT community at higher risk for HIV/AIDS. That's something the left has vehemently denied.

no he didn't... There hasn't been a legislative, human rights battle over the span of decades thats effected millions of people over moustaches... However, there is still a month dedicated to it...

So you can get preferential treatment based on sexual identity but a baker cannot refuse you a cake! Liberals are hypocritical morons.

no he didn't... There hasn't been a legislative, human rights battle over the span of decades thats effected millions of people over moustaches... However, there is still a month dedicated to it...
"however"... lol

Forum List

Back