Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

They have ever right to celebrate the progress and liberation they have achieved over the years. Just as Blacks, women, vets, and cancer survivors have every right to celebrate their group and achievements.
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE!
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE
What are you talking about? This proclamation for LGBT Months is simply about being gay... There is a laundry list of things that have been achieved over the years that have progressed the freedom of gay people and warrant celebration. Did you read the proclamation or are you just bitching about the headline?
When were gay people not free?
They have been grossly oppressed and discriminated against, so I guess it depends on your definition of freedom. I'm not going to list it for the third time... Read Obamas proclamation, or my earlier posts, or do a google search and learn about gay oppression if you really don't know the struggles and bias they have been fighting against.
No they haven't.

We need a Congressional White Caucus that allows no people of color. Liberals separate themselves based on how special they feel.
Liberals fight for the oppressed minorities. You seem to want to revert back to Jim Crow... Is that right?
I thought you wanted equality. What you cry for is special treatment.
When a group is oppressed and discriminated against then it requires special treatment... How else do you achieve equality?

As a matter of law, not with additional entitlements or extra consideration.
What are you referring to?

Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE!
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE
What are you talking about? This proclamation for LGBT Months is simply about being gay... There is a laundry list of things that have been achieved over the years that have progressed the freedom of gay people and warrant celebration. Did you read the proclamation or are you just bitching about the headline?
They have been grossly oppressed and discriminated against, so I guess it depends on your definition of freedom. I'm not going to list it for the third time... Read Obamas proclamation, or my earlier posts, or do a google search and learn about gay oppression if you really don't know the struggles and bias they have been fighting against.
No they haven't.
Really? What world have you been living in? Go educate yourself

They have ever right to celebrate the progress and liberation they have achieved over the years. Just as Blacks, women, vets, and cancer survivors have every right to celebrate their group and achievements.
We have Miss America contests that let women of all colors compete but we have to have a special Miss Black America contest too. Or a special Congressional Black Caucus. No! You people feel entitled and are hypocrites.
And they cry when little boys can't join Girl Scouts ... Or girls the Boy Scouts.

They search for things to whine about..
and God forbid you should not want to bake them a cake.
Well yeah. How traumatic would that be? Might have to get therapy for being told no.

The horror.

No they haven't.
In my life time gays have always been allowed to work, vote, ride in the front of the bus, eat in restaurants, drink out of water fountains...etc.

They are not oppressed .

What would celebrating a straight pride month even look like? :lol:

We need a Congressional White Caucus that allows no people of color. Liberals separate themselves based on how special they feel.
Liberals fight for the oppressed minorities. You seem to want to revert back to Jim Crow... Is that right?
I thought you wanted equality. What you cry for is special treatment.
When a group is oppressed and discriminated against then it requires special treatment... How else do you achieve equality?

As a matter of law, not with additional entitlements or extra consideration.
What are you referring to?

Protected groups.

No they haven't.
In my life time gays have always been allowed to work, vote, ride in the front of the bus, eat in restaurants, drink out of water fountains...etc.

They are not oppressed .
Im not talking about drinking fountains or bus rides... How about Marriage (spousal privileges), Adoption, Military, Deathbed, housing, workplace, hate crimes... The list goes on, and you think they haven't been oppressed? sad

What would celebrating a straight pride month even look like? :lol:

A baby shower!

Oh, god! How dull. And no, I don't want to figure out what baby food flavor this is while blindfolded. lol

I imagine gays play "guess who's spunk just landed in your mouth" when blind folded :rofl:

Gosh, I miss college. :(

Well, good news you now have an entire month every year to celebrate winning your struggle to swallow jizz.

oh god. they overcame oppression. QUICK someone set up a month for Europeans leaving the authoritarians, americans being freed from muslim slave drivers and some more shit. I think that's "fair"

No they haven't.

They are not oppressed .
Im not talking about drinking fountains or bus rides... How about Marriage (spousal privileges), Adoption, Military, Deathbed, housing, workplace, hate crimes... The list goes on, and you think they haven't been oppressed? sad
I don't think gays know what being oppressed really is.

No they haven't.

They are not oppressed .
I don't think gays know what being oppressed really is.

The ones the Muslims toss off roofs do. For a second or two anyway

Forum List

Back