Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Not special, just as an equal.

No, special.
Perhaps you are the special one... And all the "freaks" that don't share your enlightened, superior, moral point of view can go screw themselves... Right? You and your pea brain are a joke and this country has progressed to be way better than you deserve

You're the joke if you think sexual deviants and perverts is progress.

Seems you believe all those that don't accept perversion and abnormal behavior are pea brains. I don't accept abnormality. Seems you do. Maybe you are one of them.
Are you really promoting stiffling freedom of expression because you don't like the lifestyle? Is making rules against people who act in a "perverted" way worth giving up our liberty and freedom... Get your priorities straight man... not everybody lives and thinks like you

Perversion is unacceptable.

Yet you think I should change my views to suit those that think differently from me.
Keep your views of you must... Just keep them to yourself if they impeded on the rights and freedoms of others.

That we are heterosexuals and we want to be equal and have a month dedicated to us. Are you dense?

Slade will oppose such a month for heterosexuals, support one for the LGBT crowd , and will claim the LGBT crown doesn't want special treatment.
Thank you for speaking for me... I see no need for a heterosexual month and I shouldn't have to justify why... I do support the LGBT crowd... And I do think they want and deserve special treatment until the scales are balanced... As do all other minority/oppressed groups

So you lied earlier when you said they want to be treated equally not special. Typical Liberal piece of shit. Worthless liar.
What comment of mine are you referring to?

Post #61 - I said the freaks want to be treated special

Post #62 - You said not special just equal

Post #210 - You said they deserve to treated special

Post 62 and 210 contradict. Means you lied, freak.
Cool I'm a liar. You can rest easy now

Slade will oppose such a month for heterosexuals, support one for the LGBT crowd , and will claim the LGBT crown doesn't want special treatment.
Thank you for speaking for me... I see no need for a heterosexual month and I shouldn't have to justify why... I do support the LGBT crowd... And I do think they want and deserve special treatment until the scales are balanced... As do all other minority/oppressed groups

So you lied earlier when you said they want to be treated equally not special. Typical Liberal piece of shit. Worthless liar.

Which means you have no credibility and nothing you say matters or amounts to anything much like your existence.

It has nothing to do with the sex or what they do behind closed doors. Do you really not see that? Gay people have had to hide or be judged because of who they love for centuries. They haven't received the same freedoms as others to marry, to be at the hospital bedside of their partner and make decisions, the ability to adopt... They have been victims of hate crimes, work place discrimination, denied housing, and the list goes on and on...

Do you realize that to be gay is punishable by death in some other countries??

We have plenty to celebrate about how our country has progressed in areas of basic human rights. I don't understand why all you people feel the need to hate on it...

Queers AREN'T hiding it, or even shutting the fuck up about it. They demand we celebrate it.

Go piss and moan about it in other countries and see what happens. Celebrating deviance is not progress.

Nobody is demanding you celebrate anything. And since when is celebrating something a bad thing... We just celebrated Memorial Day, is that justifiably shunned by those who didn't agree with the war? We have multiple holidays and cause celebrations every month, from Christmas, to Halloween, to Breast Cancer Awareness month... We celebrate, we remember, we reflect, we acknowledge, and we raise awareness... all good things. Why you gotta hate and make it a negative thing?

Maybe even someday we will even celebrate your kind and have an inverted penis month... Will that make you happy?
I wonder how many pastry owner businessman lives will be shattered when they refuse to bake Pride Day cakes topped with two dildos during this month of gay celebrations.

No, special.
Perhaps you are the special one... And all the "freaks" that don't share your enlightened, superior, moral point of view can go screw themselves... Right? You and your pea brain are a joke and this country has progressed to be way better than you deserve

Seems you believe all those that don't accept perversion and abnormal behavior are pea brains. I don't accept abnormality. Seems you do. Maybe you are one of them.
Are you really promoting stiffling freedom of expression because you don't like the lifestyle? Is making rules against people who act in a "perverted" way worth giving up our liberty and freedom... Get your priorities straight man... not everybody lives and thinks like you

Yet you think I should change my views to suit those that think differently from me.
Keep your views of you must... Just keep them to yourself if they impeded on the rights and freedoms of others.

But you support those you agree with being able to speak theirs. You've admitted to being a liar. Now you admit that rights to freedom of expression should apply to some and not to others.

I'll express whatever view I want whenever I want. Can you stop me? I know you can't.

Which means you have no credibility and nothing you say matters or amounts to anything much like your existence.
There ya go... You feel validated now?

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.
No, more proof that there’s no end of idiotic non-issues most conservatives get needlessly offended about.

And this is yet another ridiculous non-issue a conservative is needlessly whining about.

I'm feeling my superiority to you, liar. You blatantly lied, were called out on it, and act as if it's no big deal. Typical Liberal piece of shit.

But you support those you agree with being able to speak theirs. You've admitted to being a liar. Now you admit that rights to freedom of expression should apply to some and not to others.

I'll express whatever view I want whenever I want. Can you stop me? I know you can't.
I'm not trying to stop you. I can tell you to shove it. I know you won't. My side has already won this battle anyways so I'm too affected by the petty crys of a loser... Carry on if you must

I'm feeling my superiority to you, liar. You blatantly lied, were called out on it, and act as if it's no big deal. Typical Liberal piece of shit.
you are unable to understand what I'm saying and too hardheaded to absorb it so you call me a liar... That's your problem not mine

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.
No, more proof that there’s no end of idiotic non-issues most conservatives get needlessly offended about.

And this is yet another ridiculous non-issue a conservative is needlessly whining about.

In Obama's statement, he said America has advanced on an unending path of becoming a more perfect nation. His actions do just the opposite.

you are unable to understand what I'm saying and too hardheaded to absorb it so you call me a liar... That's your problem not mine

You lied. I understood completely that you said freaks didn't want special but equal treatment then say they deserve special treatment.

I'm not trying to stop you. I can tell you to shove it. I know you won't. My side has already won this battle anyways so I'm too affected by the petty crys of a loser... Carry on if you must

Anyone that is attracted to the same sex, both sexes, or thinks they're the opposite sex is a born loser. No way they can win. You can't win when the premise behind your argument is a loser from the beginning.

Well, if it's a non issue why did we have to have a proclamation?

Anyone that is attracted to the same sex, both sexes, or thinks they're the opposite sex is a born loser. No way they can win. You can't win when the premise behind your argument is a loser from the beginning.
Dumbest statement of the day... Keep flaunting your stupidity man, it suits you well.

You lied. I understood completely that you said freaks didn't want special but equal treatment then say they deserve special treatment.
How is demanding the right to marry and have spousal privileges, to serve in the military, to make life/death decisions for their partner in a hospital, to adopt a child, to feel safe and equal in a public and work environment and not be discriminated against because of their sexual orientation... how is any of the demanding special treatment? The are demanding equal treatment. In that process to get pissheads like yourself out of the way we pass laws and stage demonstrations that include special and specific laws, rules, and circumstances to progress the groups cause. This is how any major human rights movement has gone including blacks and women... I shouldn't have to explain this to your dumbass. Keep on trying to demonize me and call me a liar... you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and the world is passing your outdated sorry ass by... See ya in the rearview

How is demanding the right to marry and have spousal privileges, to serve in the military, to make life/death decisions for their partner in a hospital, to adopt a child, to feel safe and equal in a public and work environment and not be discriminated against because of their sexual orientation... how is any of the demanding special treatment? The are demanding equal treatment. In that process to get pissheads like yourself out of the way we pass laws and stage demonstrations that include special and specific laws, rules, and circumstances to progress the groups cause. This is how any major human rights movement has gone including blacks and women... I shouldn't have to explain this to your dumbass. Keep on trying to demonize me and call me a liar... you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and the world is passing your outdated sorry ass by... See ya in the rearview

They have a lost cause. What you're trying to do is backstop and cover for your sorry, lying ass. It doesn't work with me. I have your kind figured out.

You can't pass me by. I'm so far ahead of you, you think you're in first place. Something that is made up of a bunch of born losers can never win.

Supporting normalcy and opposing abnormal perversion isn't and can't be outdated.

Dumbest statement of the day... Keep flaunting your stupidity man, it suits you well.

Keep being a freak. It's all you have going for you. It's worthless but it seems to make you feel better.

Forum List

Back