Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

When have you been forced to go to a Gay Pride event and celebrate?

Don't give me that bullshit, you know damn well people have been prosecuted for refusing to be involved with deviant ceremonies.

Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians | Fox News

Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer — and Her Attorney Reveals What’s Next

Indiana pizza shop that won't cater gay weddings to close

That's just a quick search. Everyone who isn't a servile fascist drone weighs their options on how they deal with these deviants and more people than not are sick of bowing to these perverts.

Where does it say in the Constitution that perverts can have their rights and freedoms limited?

Not special, just as an equal.

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Some people are lazy, some people are motivated.

Some people are smart, "people" like you are stupid.

Some people are confused for whatever reason about their dick or lack a real one. They account for an insignificant fraction and they need mental help. Turds like you validate psychopathy rather than help.

Die.

Painfully.

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and I hereby decree that all liberals must duct ape plastic bags around their heads for 6 months in order to contain their CO2 "emissions".

Lots of problems solved when that happens.

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Some people are confused for whatever reason about their dick or lack a real one. They account for an insignificant fraction and they need mental help. Turds like you validate psychopathy rather than help.

Die.

Painfully.

Wow, you want me to die a painful death because I disagree with you and think all people should have the same rights and freedoms as everybody else despite their differences. What the fuck is wrong with you? Your hate is clouding any level of intellect.. You're a sick individual

They have a lost cause. What you're trying to do is backstop and cover for your sorry, lying ass. It doesn't work with me. I have your kind figured out.

You can't pass me by. I'm so far ahead of you, you think you're in first place. Something that is made up of a bunch of born losers can never win.

Supporting normalcy and opposing abnormal perversion isn't and can't be outdated.
Whether somebody is a "pervert" or not is none of your business... You think you are winning? Really? Open your eyes, these "losers" can now get married, adopted, serve in the military, etc. etc. etc. The president just lit up the white house in rainbow and dedicated a month to their cause... The next president (Hillary or Trump) will continue on this path as they are both supporters of their cause... You lose

It becomes my business when those freaks start demanding they be treated special.

I win because I'm normal not some sexual deviant or pervert like you.

You freaks being losers doesn't have to do with what you can do but what you are.

I wouldn't expect anything less from that pandering porch monkey.
Yeah dude, you also win over that kid in the wheelchair because you can walk... too bad you are a fucking imbecile bully who wants to spread discrimination and hate... No fixing that. There is more wrong with people like you than people who love members of their own sex, not even a close comparison... How about you mind your own business and stop being such a judgmental anti-liberty prick

Too bad you're a freak that no matter how hard you try you'll never be my equal. No fixing that.

I'll stop saying a thing about you freaks when you stop expecting the rest of us to support your deviant and abnormal behavior. Get back in the closet where you belong.
And I'm not gay you dipshit... Isn't it unfathomable that I could support them while not sharing their lifestyle?? Baffling how us evolved folks can do that...

Did I specifically say you were gay? I said you were a freak. If you support people with abnormal and deviant behavior, you can't be normal to think such things are OK. That makes you one of them. Baffling how someone that claims to be so evolved can't understand such a simple concept.

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Die.

Painfully.

Wow, you want me to die a painful death because I disagree with you and think all people should have the same rights and freedoms as everybody else despite their differences. What the fuck is wrong with you? Your hate is clouding any level of intellect.. You're a sick individual

You just lied again. You just said that you want all people to have the same rights and freedom. That means equal. Earlier you've said that the LGBT freaks deserve special treatment. Special treatment isn't equal. Which one is it? You keep going back and forth.

They have a lost cause. What you're trying to do is backstop and cover for your sorry, lying ass. It doesn't work with me. I have your kind figured out.

You can't pass me by. I'm so far ahead of you, you think you're in first place. Something that is made up of a bunch of born losers can never win.

Supporting normalcy and opposing abnormal perversion isn't and can't be outdated.
Whether somebody is a "pervert" or not is none of your business... You think you are winning? Really? Open your eyes, these "losers" can now get married, adopted, serve in the military, etc. etc. etc. The president just lit up the white house in rainbow and dedicated a month to their cause... The next president (Hillary or Trump) will continue on this path as they are both supporters of their cause... You lose

It becomes my business when those freaks start demanding they be treated special.

You freaks being losers doesn't have to do with what you can do but what you are.

Yeah dude, you also win over that kid in the wheelchair because you can walk... too bad you are a fucking imbecile bully who wants to spread discrimination and hate... No fixing that. There is more wrong with people like you than people who love members of their own sex, not even a close comparison... How about you mind your own business and stop being such a judgmental anti-liberty prick

Too bad you're a freak that no matter how hard you try you'll never be my equal. No fixing that.

I'll stop saying a thing about you freaks when you stop expecting the rest of us to support your deviant and abnormal behavior. Get back in the closet where you belong.
What exactly does "being your equal" mean?? What in the eyes of god? Amount of wealth? Number of friends and loved ones? Internal happiness? Rights of Liberty?

God has already made it clear about what you support.

In everything that makes someone a valuable person. You figure out what that means. I contribute to society. You try to pervert it.

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Die.

Painfully.

You just lied again. You just said that you want all people to have the same rights and freedom. That means equal. Earlier you've said that the LGBT freaks deserve special treatment. Special treatment isn't equal. Which one is it? You keep going back and forth.
Are you really unable to understand that special measures are needed to fight against oppression and discrimination in the effort of promoting an equality agenda?? I'm not here to walk you through the process, you obviously have no interest in trying to understand, you seem more determined to try and expose me as a liar. You are quite obnoxious, I doubt I'm the first to make that claim about you

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Die.

Painfully.

Are you really unable to understand that special measures are needed to fight against oppression and discrimination in the effort of promoting an equality agenda?? I'm not here to walk you through the process, you obviously have no interest in trying to understand, you seem more determined to try and expose me as a liar. You are quite obnoxious, I doubt I'm the first to make that claim about you

I'm not sure whether you believe certain groups of people should be treated equally or special. You can't decide. One minute you say equal. The next you say deserve special.

I've already exposed you as a liar.

You're not the first one to say that. However, all have been Liberal pieces of shit like you so none of what they said matters much like your pitiful existence.

What exactly does "being your equal" mean?? What in the eyes of god? Amount of wealth? Number of friends and loved ones? Internal happiness? Rights of Liberty?

In everything that makes someone a valuable person. You figure out what that means. I contribute to society. You try to pervert it.
I promote liberty and freedom... You try and oppress it and impose your "values" on others. It's pretty simple.

You know there are some religions that believe wearing shorts and drinking a beer is a perversion and insult to God... Your viewpoint is just a watered down version of sharia law. Personally, I think people like you should mind your own business and let people live free, it's what our country is all about

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Die.

Painfully.

I'm not sure whether you believe certain groups of people should be treated equally or special. You can't decide. One minute you say equal. The next you say deserve special.

You're not the first one to say that. However, all have been Liberal pieces of shit like you so none of what they said matters much like your pitiful existence.
It's not a lie, you just don't get it, and frankly I dont really give a shit about your confusion... Let it go

I promote liberty and freedom... You try and oppress it and impose your "values" on others. It's pretty simple.

You know there are some religions that believe wearing shorts and drinking a beer is a perversion and insult to God... Your viewpoint is just a watered down version of sharia law. Personally, I think people like you should mind your own business and let people live free, it's what our country is all about

You promote perversion and hide behind that as an excuse.

When you say certain groups that only want to be equal deserve special treatment, that's hardly promoting freedom and liberty. It giving certain groups you support things above and beyond what other have.

In other words, you think I should just accept what you believe and say nothing about it? Interesting how you say you believe in freedom and liberty then tell me I shouldn't express my opinion. You lie again. It's all you retard Liberals have.

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

NEWSFLASH BED WETTER!!!

We ARE NOT all equal.

Die.

Painfully.

It's not a lie, you just don't get it, and frankly I dont really give a shit about your confusion... Let it go

You lied. You said equal then you said special.

You do give a shit about what I think. You simply can't stand someone won't agree that you aren't a freak supporter, which makes you a freak, because that's how the Liberal mind works. You say it and expect others to agree without question.

I'll let it go when you stop supporting freaks doing perverted things.

When you say certain groups that only want to be equal deserve special treatment, that's hardly promoting freedom and liberty. It giving certain groups you support things above and beyond what other have.

In other words, you think I should just accept what you believe and say nothing about it? Interesting how you say you believe in freedom and liberty then tell me I shouldn't express my opinion. You lie again. It's all you retard Liberals have.
Its a fact of life genius... When a group is treated unfairly then measures are taken to balance the scales. It happens in life and even our sporting contests as a part of fair play. What happens when a penalty is committed in Football? The offended team gets free yards... did they earn those yards in an equal way? No Is it fair and justified? Yes.

Do you really not understand this concept?

You do give a shit about what I think. You simply can't stand someone won't agree that you aren't a freak supporter, which makes you a freak, because that's how the Liberal mind works. You say it and expect others to agree without question.

I didn't lie about anything... You are too simple minded to understand basic concepts of equality that has been shown through history and by many groups that fight for equal rights... Perhaps you are getting too hung up on the wording "equal rights" equal freedom... Try understanding the meaning of what is being promoted. It isn't difficult if you can think objectively instead of your obviously agenda to try and make me out as a liar... You are right about one thing... I don't give a shit about what you think, from your ignorant comments you've lost all credibility and respect in my eyes... Not that you give a shit

I didn't lie about anything... You are too simple minded to understand basic concepts of equality that has been shown through history and by many groups that fight for equal rights... Perhaps you are getting too hung up on the wording "equal rights" equal freedom... Try understanding the meaning of what is being promoted. It isn't difficult if you can think objectively instead of your obviously agenda to try and make me out as a liar... You are right about one thing... I don't give a shit about what you think, from your ignorant comments you've lost all credibility and respect in my eyes... Not that you give a shit

You lied and now don't have the guts to admit it. I don't have to make you out to be one. You made yourself out to be one. Your argument is the same as those who promote Affirmative Action. The AA supporters claim using race in hiring, admittance, etc. is wrong then support using it when it benefits those they support and try to justify how it's different when they do it.

I don't give a shit about what a piece of shit like you thinks. Respect from you has about as much value as shit in a n*gger's back yard.

Its a fact of life genius... When a group is treated unfairly then measures are taken to balance the scales. It happens in life and even our sporting contests as a part of fair play. What happens when a penalty is committed in Football? The offended team gets free yards... did they earn those yards in an equal way? No Is it fair and justified? Yes.

Do you really not understand this concept?

Not even a valid comparison with sports. The referees making the determination a team did something wrong are unbiased. Those making the determination you want made have an agenda and are biased.

Another problem with your comparison is you want to punish those that aren't members of the "team". I've heard the argument from the affirmative action supporters that blacks should have those benefits because of slavery. Tell you what, that's fine. Apply that to those that were slaves. Dig them up and give them what you think they are owed. However, to punish those alive today because they happen to be of the same race as those that owned slaves would be like penalizing a football team this year for a penalty the team did last year.

Invalid argument from an invalid freak.

You lie.

You lie.

He lied when he said the LGBT crowd only wanted equality. He believes that they deserve special rights.

Forum List

Back