Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Yes they want equal rights and freedoms, yes they deserve special treatment to get there. What's so hard for you to understand? Are you a 3 rd grader using your daddy's computer, your lack of understanding is astonishing

That you promote giving them special treatment means you think they deserve more than equal rights and freedoms.

They deserve nothing but to stay in the closet where perverts belong.
That sounds less than equal to me...

You don't want equal. You want special treatment and rights for them.

It's where they belong. That's where you put things that need to stay hidden where others can't see or encounter them.
So you want them to live in an oppressed way with sub equal freedoms, thus giving your kind special treatment... And you bitch when they fight for the same thing for themselves. Do you know what the word hypocrite means?

They don't fight for the same things. They want to be given protected status based on their perversions.

I know what the word means. I see those freaks act like it regularly. They demand others tolerate and accept their existence yet when someone says no to them, they refuse to accept and tolerate the opinions of others.
What protected status are you talking about?

That you promote giving them special treatment means you think they deserve more than equal rights and freedoms.

It's where they belong. That's where you put things that need to stay hidden where others can't see or encounter them.
So you want them to live in an oppressed way with sub equal freedoms, thus giving your kind special treatment... And you bitch when they fight for the same thing for themselves. Do you know what the word hypocrite means?

They don't fight for the same things. They want to be given protected status based on their perversions.

I know what the word means. I see those freaks act like it regularly. They demand others tolerate and accept their existence yet when someone says no to them, they refuse to accept and tolerate the opinions of others.
And if the situation was reversed you'd be totally cool with it?

The situation sin't reversed. Freak LGBT people don't tolerate opinions of others that disagree with them yet they demand people tolerate them calling those that disagree bigots. Typical hypocrites but not surprised. Anyone that chooses to be attracted to the same sex, can't decide which one they're attracted to, and think they're a different gender than they were born is capable of all sorts of shitty behavior.

The situation sin't reversed. Freak LGBT people don't tolerate opinions of others that disagree with them yet they demand people tolerate them calling those that disagree bigots. Typical hypocrites but not surprised. Anyone that chooses to be attracted to the same sex, can't decide which one they're attracted to, and think they're a different gender than they were born is capable of all sorts of shitty behavior.
They don't tolerate opinions and actions of others that discriminate against them... And they shouldn't and you shouldn't... You wouldn't

They don't tolerate opinions and actions of others that discriminate against them... And they shouldn't and you shouldn't... You wouldn't

They and you expect the rest of us to tolerate perversion. We shouldn't and you shouldn't yet you still do.

Expecting the freak, gender confused person to use the bathroom that matches what they were born isn't discriminating against them. Denying them the use of their perversion isn't discriminating against them. It's what sane people should do. If you enable the mentally ill to act on their mental illness, you shouldn't be surprised when they do.

Special legislation, there's that word again putting them above others, that protects certain groups making crimes against them hate crimes because of who they are not what the act one. In other words, a crime against one member of such a group can carry a stronger sentence than say a white male although the crime may be same.

You want equal results my ass.

They and you expect the rest of us to tolerate perversion. We shouldn't and you shouldn't yet you still do.

Expecting the freak, gender confused person to use the bathroom that matches what they were born isn't discriminating against them. Denying them the use of their perversion isn't discriminating against them. It's what sane people should do. If you enable the mentally ill to act on their mental illness, you shouldn't be surprised when they do.
Do you support extreme Muslims that think your lifestyle is perversion and you belong dead?

Special legislation, there's that word again putting them above others, that protects certain groups making crimes against them hate crimes because of who they are not what the act one. In other words, a crime against one member of such a group can carry a stronger sentence than say a white male although the crime may be same.

So your upset that hate crimes carry harsher sentences? You consider that special treatment?? Ok :cuckoo: Anything else?

So your upset that hate crimes carry harsher sentences? You consider that special treatment?? Ok :cuckoo: Anything else?

I have a problem with hate crime legislation in general. What makes the member of a certain group more important that an action against him/her should be punished because they're of that group. All crimes of one person against another are hate crimes.

To say there is such thing as a hate crime implies that crimes against those not in a protected can be done in a non hateful way.

Special by definition means doing something other than what is usual. Learn your vocabulary.

Do you support extreme Muslims that think your lifestyle is perversion and you belong dead?
What about my lifestyle is a perversion? Give a list.

I have a problem with hate crime legislation in general. What makes the member of a certain group more important that an action against him/her should be punished because they're of that group. All crimes of one person against another are hate crimes.

To say there is such thing as a hate crime implies that crimes against those not in a protected can be done in a non hateful way.

Special by definition means doing something other than what is usual. Learn your vocabulary.
Do you think domestic violence should have a different treatment than two guys getting in a bar fight? How about child abuse?

What about my lifestyle is a perversion? Give a list.
Look up sharia law I'm sure you will find many items

Hate crimes were created to shut down the straight white Christian conservative male from having any opinion or point of view against certain programs and agendas that are being forced on them buy the guberment, entertainment industry and those perverts. The people mentioned who have morals and values that are opposite to the intolerant bigoted perverts will not be allowed to speak political incorrectness.

Hate crimes were created to shut down the straight white Christian conservative male from having any opinion or point of view against certain programs and agendas that are being forced on them buy the guberment, entertainment industry and those perverts. The people mentioned who have morals and values that are opposite to the intolerant bigoted perverts will not be allowed to speak political incorrectness.
If by "opinion or point of view" you mean beating the shit out of somebody, then you are right... The law has zero effect on law abiding citizens.

Today, straight people have to go thru listening to fags and transies cry cry cry about who they are and why they have a problem being who they are. You should have stayed in the closet and then there would have been no problems for you.
Sorry, are you whining about having to listen to gays whine?? And then suggesting they go back in the closet and stripped of their first amendment rights? Are you seeing the hypocrisy?

What I am trying to say here is that the fags and transies need to shut the hell up. I don't need nor want to hear their whining and crying anymore and about how hard they are done by in life. Straights have their problems too. You don't see straights running around and whining about who we are and our rights. We keep it in the closet. So there. :321:
You're whining right now you dumbshit... This whole thread was stated by an anti LGBT crying up a storm

I am not whining you dumb stupid shit. I am just giving my opinion and point of view. Where the hell did get that stupid idea that I was whining anyway?
Listen to yourself... You and your buddy's sound like spoiled little brats. You want some cheese?

Lieberals like you are the biggest whiners and criers around. Conservatives point out facts and you lieberals whine about it.

Sorry, are you whining about having to listen to gays whine?? And then suggesting they go back in the closet and stripped of their first amendment rights? Are you seeing the hypocrisy?

What I am trying to say here is that the fags and transies need to shut the hell up. I don't need nor want to hear their whining and crying anymore and about how hard they are done by in life. Straights have their problems too. You don't see straights running around and whining about who we are and our rights. We keep it in the closet. So there. :321:
You're whining right now you dumbshit... This whole thread was stated by an anti LGBT crying up a storm

I am not whining you dumb stupid shit. I am just giving my opinion and point of view. Where the hell did get that stupid idea that I was whining anyway?
Listen to yourself... You and your buddy's sound like spoiled little brats. You want some cheese?

Lieberals like you are the biggest whiners and criers around. Conservatives point out facts and you lieberals whine about it.
Sorry, what was I whining about? I reread our conversation and all the wah wah's were coming from your end... Please wipe your nose, its all snotty

Sorry, what was I whining about? I reread our conversation and all the wah wah's were coming from your end... Please wipe your nose, its all snotty

I am dam sure now that the best part of you dripped down your old mans leg :asshole:. :badgrin:

I am dam sure now that the best part of you dripped down your old mans leg :asshole:. :badgrin:
Good one... Shows off that stellar wit and advanced education of yours. You should get a law degree with those debating skills. I defer

Last edited:

Good one... Shows of that stellar wit and advanced education of yours. You should get a law degree with those debating skills. I defer

It was a good one. :banana:

Good one... Shows off that stellar wit and advanced education of yours. You should get a law degree with those debating skills. I defer

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back