Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Do you think domestic violence should have a different treatment than two guys getting in a bar fight? How about child abuse?

Why should a homo getting beat up carry any more of a punishment than a non-homo getting beat up? If you punish the person more that beats up a homo, you're putting the value of the life of the homo on a higher level and that's not equal. So much for the claim of only wanting equality.
Its not a value of life is a severity of crime with factors like intent, motive, consequence for prevention.

Do you think a guy that punches another guy in a bar should receive the same punishment as a guy that punches his wife? How about a little girl in a playground? Same punch same punishment, is that your point?

Hate crimes place special protections on certain groups and that's not equal.

I think anyone that punches anyone else, outside of self defense, should receive the same punishment. You want to base punishment on who it is rather than what it is and that's not equal treatment.
So your answer is yes... a guy in a bar fight should get the same punishment as a guy who punches a women or children?

Hate crimes don't place "special protections" you dumb ass... They place more severe punishments on criminals.

They place more severe punishments on those committing a crime against certain groups and that put those certain groups in a special light not an equal one.
So what? Why do you give a shit? It doesn't affect you at all. you keep dodging my question about women and children? Do they deserve the "special light" if they get beat up?

Why should a homo getting beat up carry any more of a punishment than a non-homo getting beat up? If you punish the person more that beats up a homo, you're putting the value of the life of the homo on a higher level and that's not equal. So much for the claim of only wanting equality.
Its not a value of life is a severity of crime with factors like intent, motive, consequence for prevention.

Do you think a guy that punches another guy in a bar should receive the same punishment as a guy that punches his wife? How about a little girl in a playground? Same punch same punishment, is that your point?

I think anyone that punches anyone else, outside of self defense, should receive the same punishment. You want to base punishment on who it is rather than what it is and that's not equal treatment.
So your answer is yes... a guy in a bar fight should get the same punishment as a guy who punches a women or children?

Hate crimes don't place "special protections" you dumb ass... They place more severe punishments on criminals.

They place more severe punishments on those committing a crime against certain groups and that put those certain groups in a special light not an equal one.
So what? Why do you give a shit? It doesn't affect you at all. you keep dodging my question about women and children? Do they deserve the "special light" if they get beat up?

Why do you give a shit that certain groups get special treatment, meaning more punishment, for someone that beats them up. Doing so places the value of their being on a higher level than those of us not in one of those groups. Why should someone that beats up a person that happens to be homosexual get more punishment because the person is homosexual? Is the life of that homo more important than someone that isn't homo?

So you think anyone who is pro-LGBT is automatically a "child molesting faggot" ? Why am I not surprised by your ignorance.

I believe anyone who is pro-LGBT is automatically a faggot and freak supporter. Is that you?
I believe that anyone who says stupid shit like that is just as responsible for instigating the Orlando shooter as radicalized Islamists, if not more so.

Can We Please Stop Pretending This Massacre Wasn't About Homophobia?

575efe691500002a0073a411.jpeg

You think being a faggot or a freak is normal. So much for the validity of what you believe.
I dont think you or anybody else has the right to define normal. Normal is different for everybody. Let people do whatever they want to do. If they break laws then they get punished, other than that, get out of their business

You just defined it, hypocrite.

I will not let someone born with a penis between his legs go into the restroom, shower, locker room, etc. with my wife and daughters.
You're grasping at straws now. Keep changing the subject, not explaining yourself, and dodging questions... Pathetic

I believe anyone who is pro-LGBT is automatically a faggot and freak supporter. Is that you?
I believe that anyone who says stupid shit like that is just as responsible for instigating the Orlando shooter as radicalized Islamists, if not more so.

You think being a faggot or a freak is normal. So much for the validity of what you believe.
I dont think you or anybody else has the right to define normal. Normal is different for everybody. Let people do whatever they want to do. If they break laws then they get punished, other than that, get out of their business

I will not let someone born with a penis between his legs go into the restroom, shower, locker room, etc. with my wife and daughters.
You're grasping at straws now. Keep changing the subject, not explaining yourself, and dodging questions... Pathetic

You thinking certain groups deserve special treatment by having those committing crimes against them having more punishment is pathetic. You value the life of those groups more than you do the rest of us and that's pathetic.

I've figured out why support those committing crimes against certain groups getting more punishment. Dumbass is a protected groups and you're in that group.

So you think anyone who is pro-LGBT is automatically a "child molesting faggot" ? Why am I not surprised by your ignorance.

You are not alone. Muslims won't either.

You are not alone. Muslims won't either.

When it comes to my family, they'll have to wait in line. They can deal with those that aren't.

You thinking certain groups deserve special treatment by having those committing crimes against them having more punishment is pathetic. You value the life of those groups more than you do the rest of us and that's pathetic.
What your tiny brain is unable to grasp is the concept that hate crimes are about the crime and the criminal, not about the victims. To commit an assault unprovoked only because of the race, religion, or sexual orientation is a higher degree of crime than two Giants/Dodger fans taking swings at the ball park. A straight guy can still get in a fight with a gay guy and not get charged with a hate crime. If the Giants fan is straight and the Dodgers fan gay and they are fighting over a sports argument, there is not hate crime. If somebody breaks a bottle over another guys head because he is wearing a rainbow shirt, that is a hate crime. Just as domestic abuse and child abuse constitute different types of punishments. The fact that you can't understand this and that you make a big deal about it just shows what a joke you are...

I didn't say it was normal. But not being normal is not s justification for a use.

Do you think that someone born with a penis between his legs is justified in using a restroom meant for those born with a vagina between their legs?
YES!

Why do you give a shit that certain groups get special treatment, meaning more punishment, for someone that beats them up. Doing so places the value of their being on a higher level than those of us not in one of those groups. Why should someone that beats up a person that happens to be homosexual get more punishment because the person is homosexual? Is the life of that homo more important than someone that isn't homo?
Because it is an assault on ands intimidation of an entire community bubba

Because it is an assault on ands intimidation of an entire community bubba

Only to a faggot loving piece of shit progressive like you.

I didn't say it was normal. But not being normal is not s justification for a use.

Do you think that someone born with a penis between his legs is justified in using a restroom meant for those born with a vagina between their legs?
YES!

Then you're as much of a freak of nature as they are.

What your tiny brain is unable to grasp is the concept that hate crimes are about the crime and the criminal, not about the victims. To commit an assault unprovoked only because of the race, religion, or sexual orientation is a higher degree of crime than two Giants/Dodger fans taking swings at the ball park. A straight guy can still get in a fight with a gay guy and not get charged with a hate crime. If the Giants fan is straight and the Dodgers fan gay and they are fighting over a sports argument, there is not hate crime. If somebody breaks a bottle over another guys head because he is wearing a rainbow shirt, that is a hate crime. Just as domestic abuse and child abuse constitute different types of punishments. The fact that you can't understand this and that you make a big deal about it just shows what a joke you are...

Only to another piece of shit Liberal like you are those two different.

That you claim to support equality then support certain groups being treated differently proves you're existence is a joke. You're a Liberal with is a synonym for joke.

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.
Wow, words from the average Republican. You represent well.

YES!

There is more to gender identity than what's between you legs. It's complicated so I don't expect you to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!

There is more to gender identity than what's between you legs. It's complicated so I don't expect you to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand it perfectly. Some abnormal nut with a penis between his legs FEELS like he's a woman. It's that simple. You try to make it more complicated than it it in order to show your freak loving nature. How does it feel to be one by supporting them, freak?

If enough of them get the message to go to the restroom, shower, locker room, etc . where they belong based on how they were born, the smart ones will learn.

That you claim to support equality then support certain groups being treated differently proves you're existence is a joke. You're a Liberal with is a synonym for joke.
Your little "gotchya" with the equality thing is laughable as is your weak "liberal" diss... Grow up

You are obsessed with the word equality and very blind to the reality of the situation. You're little "gotchya" with the equality thing is laughable as is your weak "liberal" diss... Grow up

Liberals are the ones constantly talking about how they want everyone treated equally. You even said you supported equality right before saying you supported unequal treatment in certain situations. Not my words, hypocrite. YOURS.

It's not a Liberal diss. It's a fact of life that Liberals are worthless pieces of shit. Liberals are such worthless pieces of shit you couldn't make good fertilizer.

You are obsessed with the word equality and very blind to the reality of the situation. You're little "gotchya" with the equality thing is laughable as is your weak "liberal" diss... Grow up

Liberals are the ones constantly talking about how they want everyone treated equally. You even said you supported equality right before saying you supported unequal treatment in certain situations. Not my words, hypocrite. YOURS.

It's not a Liberal diss. It's a fact of life that Liberals are worthless pieces of shit. Liberals are such worthless pieces of shit you couldn't make good fertilizer.
Again your little brain doesn't understand. The causes liberals fight for are about combating discrimination, bigotry, and oppression. Equal rights is a term that's used but it's about way more... If your gonna be a stickler about the equality term then senior citizens wouldn't get their discounts and handicapped wouldnt get to park closer, and vets wouldnt get the VA. Nobody is advocating for this literal equality that you are painting. Frankly, I think you are a complete idiot and I don't really know why I'm wasting my time explaining these basic things to you.

Forum List

Back