Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Yep, still supporting people not being fired for being gay, not losing custody of their children because of being gay, not being afraid of physical violence because of their sexual orientation, not being harassed for who they are, being able to marry the person they love, and generally supporting opposition to the oppression gays have faced.

Yep, you're still supporting people born male thinking they can use the female restroom because they feel female. You left that part out, freak supporter.

Did I say that? You want to boil it all down to this ridiculous team bathroom thing. 59 people were just murdered for being gay. Trans people have been using the bathroom that fits who they identify as for decades. I am not derailing this thread on the narrow issue.

Afraid to discuss the issue?

I can promise no trans person has entered the restroom where my wife/daughters have been and I've known about it.

Where's your proof it was because they were gay? Oh, that's right, you assume that because they were gay it has to be the reason.

Are you saying you think those people were murdered for some other reason?

I don't know why they were murdered and neither do you despite you believing that you do.

That's the problem with you idiots. When a homosexual is the victim of a crime, your first, last, and only assumption is that it had to be due to their lifestyle choice.

If it were "a homosexual" you might have a point. The terrorist deliberately sought out a gay bar. He went in shooting as many people as he could.

If you think this isn't about them being gay, you are delusional.

Yep, you're still supporting people born male thinking they can use the female restroom because they feel female. You left that part out, freak supporter.

Did I say that? You want to boil it all down to this ridiculous team bathroom thing. 59 people were just murdered for being gay. Trans people have been using the bathroom that fits who they identify as for decades. I am not derailing this thread on the narrow issue.

I can promise no trans person has entered the restroom where my wife/daughters have been and I've known about it.

Where's your proof it was because they were gay? Oh, that's right, you assume that because they were gay it has to be the reason.

I don't know why they were murdered and neither do you despite you believing that you do.

That's the problem with you idiots. When a homosexual is the victim of a crime, your first, last, and only assumption is that it had to be due to their lifestyle choice.
I guess the character interviews from the killers father, ex-wife, co-workers and friends that all attest to the fact that he was very outspoken about his hatred towards homosexuals plus the testimony from the Killer the night of the murders pledging to ISIS, a group that believes homosexuality should be punished by death all means nothing to you?? You aren't very good at putting the pieces together are you... even when there are right in front of you... amazing how blind you are

Not my job to put the pieces together. Claims have been made about it being due to the patron's sexual orientation. All you've provided is something where you take things and twist them to suit what you already determined before hearing any of it. What you provided isn't evidence, it's speculation.

I think its possible that Obama inadvertently pissed off the Allahu Snackbars when he declared one of their "holy months" as Fag Month.
They get pissed off when they see a woman in a bikini... There are many things about our way of life that pisses them off and goes against their religion. Are you suggesting we shut our mouths and hide in fear that we might upset them? or is it just always Obamas fault?

Lol. Yep
It is only that simple to simple people

It is that simple. It's freak supporters like you that make it complicated.

Freak supporters like us are why rednecks can't get away with attaching gays. Why they don't automatically lose custody of their children. Why they can adopt. Why they are not fired for being gay.

I'm proud of the work I have done to help bring those changes about. I have done no campaigning or work on the bathroom issue.

You're proud of being a freak? Not surprised. You're the idiot that uses "we" referring to Alabama sports teams yet can't provide anything showing what your jersey number is in the program.

Yep. I use "we" to refer to the team representing my school.

We means you're a part of that team doing the playing and you aren't.

You really do like diverting a topic, don't you? I never said I was part of the team. But I am part of the University. And the team represents the University.

If it were "a homosexual" you might have a point. The terrorist deliberately sought out a gay bar. He went in shooting as many people as he could.

If you think this isn't about them being gay, you are delusional.

If you think that's evidence and proof, it's a wonder you could even graduate from Alabama despite it being a STATE university.

I guess the character interviews from the killers father, ex-wife, co-workers and friends that all attest to the fact that he was very outspoken about his hatred towards homosexuals plus the testimony from the Killer the night of the murders pledging to ISIS, a group that believes homosexuality should be punished by death all means nothing to you?? You aren't very good at putting the pieces together are you... even when there are right in front of you... amazing how blind you are

Exactly. But perhaps Conserve65 thinks the attacker picked that place for the decor. lol

Lol. Yep
It is that simple. It's freak supporters like you that make it complicated.

Freak supporters like us are why rednecks can't get away with attaching gays. Why they don't automatically lose custody of their children. Why they can adopt. Why they are not fired for being gay.

I'm proud of the work I have done to help bring those changes about. I have done no campaigning or work on the bathroom issue.

You're proud of being a freak? Not surprised. You're the idiot that uses "we" referring to Alabama sports teams yet can't provide anything showing what your jersey number is in the program.

You really do like diverting a topic, don't you? I never said I was part of the team. But I am part of the University. And the represents the University.

WE, by definition, means I and the rest of the group that includes me. You used WE in a specific reference to the university's football team. Unless you a member of the group that makes up the team, it's not we.

I think its possible that Obama inadvertently pissed off the Allahu Snackbars when he declared one of their "holy months" as Fag Month.
They get pissed off when they see a woman in a bikini... There are many things about our way of life that pisses them off and goes against their religion. Are you suggesting we shut our mouths and hide in fear that we might upset them? or is it just always Obamas fault?
No....just suggesting multiculturalism is a failure. And enjoying being right.

Exactly. But perhaps Conserve65 thinks the attacker picked that place for the decor. lol

You don't know why he picked it. You take things while ignoring others and twist it to fit what you already wanted to believe. Not my fault the STATE university you attended didn't teach you any better.

Lol. Yep

You really do like diverting a topic, don't you? I never said I was part of the team. But I am part of the University. And the represents the University.

WE, by definition, means I and the rest of the group that includes me. You used WE in a specific reference to the university's football team. Unless you a member of the group that makes up the team, it's not we.

Yes, "we" means I an the rest of the group. Every member of the team is a student at the university. Every coach is a mamber of the staff of the university. The team represents the university. And WE are all part of the school.

But this has no bearing on the topic. It simply shows that you prefer petty personal attacks over actual discussion of the topic. I don't mind the occasional diversion. But I am done with this attempt to derail the topic.

Lol. Yep

Yes, "we" means I an the rest of the group. Every member of the team is a student at the university. Every coach is a mamber of the staff of the university. The team represents the university. And WE are all part of the school.

But this has no bearing on the topic. It simply shows that you prefer petty personal attacks over actual discussion of the topic. I don't mind the occasional diversion. But I am done with this attempt to derail the topic.

Run pussy, run.

You don't know why he picked it. You take things while ignoring others and twist it to fit what you already wanted to believe. Not my fault the STATE university you attended didn't teach you any better.
Everyone that knows Matee says he was a faggot. He was a self hating jihadi fag. His ancestry is from Afghanistan. Land of the Bacha Bazi... His dad probably dressed him up like a little girl and fucked him. But....we will never know.

Considering the statements by the people who knew him, concerning his hatred of homosexuals, it is not a stretch at all. Regardless of whether he did it because of his personal feelings or his religious beliefs, or because ISIS ordered it, the people were murdered because of their sexual orientation. You can refuse to see it. But being willfully obstinate does not change the facts.

Lol. Yep

Run pussy, run.

LMAO!! Pussy? Now you want to fuck me? Must be tough to be in the closet.

Run pussy, run.

LMAO!! Pussy? Now you want to fuck me? Must be tough to be in the closet.
No....he's calling you an intellectual coward. And I agree.

Not my job to put the pieces together. Claims have been made about it being due to the patron's sexual orientation. All you've provided is something where you take things and twist them to suit what you already determined before hearing any of it. What you provided isn't evidence, it's speculation.
Its all of our jobs to put the pieces together in every situation in life... Its called thinking and is how opinions are formed... You apparently missed this part of human evolution. The facts have been laid out, its pretty damn obvious. You can keep denying it and looking like a dumbass but it isn't doing you any favors.
Usually when there is a debate both sides present their opinions and evidence or reasons for those opinions. I've provided mine... You disagree but offer no counter argument, no basis for your objection. You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?

Its all of our jobs to put the pieces together in every situation in life... Its called thinking and is how opinions are formed... You apparently missed this part of human evolution. The facts have been laid out, its pretty damn obvious. You can keep denying it and looking like a dumbass but it isn't doing you any favors.
Usually when there is a debate both sides present their opinions and evidence or reasons for those opinions. I've provided mine... You disagree but offer no counter argument, no basis for your objection. You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?

Opinions are formed after the facts are presented. People like you automatically make the assumption that when homos are victims it can't be anything else but their sexual orientation.

You can continue to claim what you said were facts. We both know you're grasping at straws.

You've provided nothing. It's not called an opinion when you decide the result then cherry pick things that fit in with it. I thought you were better than that. Guess not.

Forum List

Back