Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Not my job to put the pieces together. Claims have been made about it being due to the patron's sexual orientation. All you've provided is something where you take things and twist them to suit what you already determined before hearing any of it. What you provided isn't evidence, it's speculation.
Its all of our jobs to put the pieces together in every situation in life... Its called thinking and is how opinions are formed... You apparently missed this part of human evolution. The facts have been laid out, its pretty damn obvious. You can keep denying it and looking like a dumbass but it isn't doing you any favors.
Usually when there is a debate both sides present their opinions and evidence or reasons for those opinions. I've provided mine... You disagree but offer no counter argument, no basis for your objection. You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?
Facts are the shooter was a faggot
What's your Theory? He was gay, in denial of being gay, conflicted that his religion told him death to gays so he went out in a blaze of glory taking as many with him as he could? It's actually a possibility...

Stop using term faggot unless you are want to sound like a flaming asshole.

Never said it wasn't a possibility. What I said is that you've determined it's the only possible motive.

"Stop using the term faggot . . "

Or what, you think poorly of me? I don't care what a worthless piece of shit like you thinks about me. You mean nothing so you opinion means nothing.
Nobody claimed it was the ONLY motive, that's your fantasy justification to deamonize people like me... I'm sure there were many factors at play.

The . . . In your faggot quote explains the or what. You conveniently left it out to make the point that you don't care what I think. It's not about what I think. If you want to present yourself as a flaming asshole, that's your call. I'm simply pointing it out.

It's the ONLY one you proposed then whined like a little bitch when I said you couldn't prove it.

Strange you say other factors were in play yet mentioned none of them.

Since you opinion has no value much like your pitiful existence, there was no need to address anything else in the quote.

If you want to be considered a faggot loving freak continue to support them. It's your call. I'm simply pointing it out.

For refusing to continue to discuss why I say "we" when I talk about Crimson Tide football? Not even close to the topic. It is just an attempt at personal insults. No, I am not a coward. But I have had enough of that attempt to derail the topic.

No, you're a coward. Face it. It's easier to deal with reality when you accept it.

LOL! No. If refusing to discuss the pronoun I use when talking about football, in a thread about Obama declaring June to be LGBT Pride Month is what you call cowardice, your definition needs work.

That you use that as an excuse makes you one. On a thread directly related to the topic you wouldn't discuss it.
You are a softboy hater, nothing more.
You are a cowardly pussy and nothing more needs to be said.
You are a softboy coward, who ran before and will run again.

No, you're a coward. Face it. It's easier to deal with reality when you accept it.

LOL! No. If refusing to discuss the pronoun I use when talking about football, in a thread about Obama declaring June to be LGBT Pride Month is what you call cowardice, your definition needs work.

That you use that as an excuse makes you one. On a thread directly related to the topic you wouldn't discuss it.

I'm still here. Where are you? Hiding as usual.

Laughing at you and the likes of you.

Laughing at you and the likes of you.

That laughter is you actually crying inside because of your pitiful existence wondering why you weren't aborted to save yourself from such a pitiful existence.

Its all of our jobs to put the pieces together in every situation in life... Its called thinking and is how opinions are formed... You apparently missed this part of human evolution. The facts have been laid out, its pretty damn obvious. You can keep denying it and looking like a dumbass but it isn't doing you any favors.
Usually when there is a debate both sides present their opinions and evidence or reasons for those opinions. I've provided mine... You disagree but offer no counter argument, no basis for your objection. You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?
What's your Theory? He was gay, in denial of being gay, conflicted that his religion told him death to gays so he went out in a blaze of glory taking as many with him as he could? It's actually a possibility...

Never said it wasn't a possibility. What I said is that you've determined it's the only possible motive.

Or what, you think poorly of me? I don't care what a worthless piece of shit like you thinks about me. You mean nothing so you opinion means nothing.
Nobody claimed it was the ONLY motive, that's your fantasy justification to deamonize people like me... I'm sure there were many factors at play.

The . . . In your faggot quote explains the or what. You conveniently left it out to make the point that you don't care what I think. It's not about what I think. If you want to present yourself as a flaming asshole, that's your call. I'm simply pointing it out.

It's the ONLY one you proposed then whined like a little bitch when I said you couldn't prove it.

Since you opinion has no value much like your pitiful existence, there was no need to address anything else in the quote.

If you want to be considered a faggot loving freak continue to support them. It's your call. I'm simply pointing it out.
Big words from such a little man. Your representation of our conversation is so distorted i'm not even going to waste my time fact checking you. The proof is in black and white and anybody who has read it knows you are a sinking ship. Just listen to yourself... What's wrong with you? Humans shouldn't speak to other humans like that. We shouldn't have such deep seeded hatred for people who have done absolutely nothing to us. Starkey is right, people like you should be outed in their community. You hide behind your computer spewing your hate like a little pussy but if your community knew the real you, you'd be ostracized so fast your head would spin. Do us all a big favor and buy yourself a one way ticket to Syria and live out the rest of your days in a place that shares the same system of values that you believe in.

Big words from such a little man. Your representation of our conversation is so distorted i'm not even going to waste my time fact checking you. The proof is in black and white and anybody who has read it knows you are a sinking ship. Just listen to yourself... What's wrong with you? Humans shouldn't speak to other humans like that. We shouldn't have such deep seeded hatred for people who have done absolutely nothing to us. Starkey is right, people like you should be outed in their community. You hide behind your computer spewing your hate like a little pussy but if your community knew the real you, you'd be ostracized so fast your head would spin. Do us all a big favor and buy yourself a one way ticket to Syria and live out the rest of your days in a place that shares the same system of values that you believe in.

I speak to you better than you deserve to be spoken to.

I see Starkey's is just another ass your willing to lick.

If you think I should go anywhere, when you can enforce what you demand, do so.

Stop getting all puffy cowboy, your not as tough as you pretend to be... my guess is you are compensating from insecurities about either being a small man or having a small winkie dinkie... don't bother with the counter argument I won't believe you. I've seen your kind before. People hold their breath and wait for interactions with your kind to be over. You add nothing positive to peoples lives... At the end, what do you look back and be proud of? My guess is you'll be hanging your head in regret for all the pointless hate you spread... It's really pretty sad.

Stop getting all puffy cowboy, your not as tough as you pretend to be... my guess is you are compensating from insecurities about either being a small man or having a small winkie dinkie... don't bother with the counter argument I won't believe you. I've seen your kind before. People hold their breath and wait for interactions with your kind to be over. You add nothing positive to peoples lives... At the end, what do you look back and be proud of? My guess is you'll be hanging your head in regret for all the pointless hate you spread... It's really pretty sad.

I add positive things to people's lives that deserve positives things to be added. You're not one of them. That you think you are is the sad part.

You're the one telling me what I should do and where I should go. Guess that was all talk since you're a gutless coward unwilling and definitely unable to back it up.

How about holding your breath. In fact, to help you do so, find a plastic bag and roll of duct tape.

I add positive things to people's lives that deserve positives things to be added. You're not one of them. That you think you are is the sad part.

You're the one telling me what I should do and where I should go. Guess that was all talk since you're a gutless coward unwilling and definitely unable to back it up.

How about holding your breath. In fact, to help you do so, find a plastic bag and roll of duct tape.
Why don't LBGT people deserve it? What did they ever do to you?

And why don't I deserve it? Because I support people being who they are and object to hateful bigoted talk or actions? Do you even know why you hate people so much or are you just naturally an angry person?

I don't know why they were murdered and neither do you despite you believing that you do.

That's the problem with you idiots. When a homosexual is the victim of a crime, your first, last, and only assumption is that it had to be due to their lifestyle choice.
I guess the character interviews from the killers father, ex-wife, co-workers and friends that all attest to the fact that he was very outspoken about his hatred towards homosexuals plus the testimony from the Killer the night of the murders pledging to ISIS, a group that believes homosexuality should be punished by death all means nothing to you?? You aren't very good at putting the pieces together are you... even when there are right in front of you... amazing how blind you are

Not my job to put the pieces together. Claims have been made about it being due to the patron's sexual orientation. All you've provided is something where you take things and twist them to suit what you already determined before hearing any of it. What you provided isn't evidence, it's speculation.

Doesn't sound like he was in denial of being gay, he was on gay dating apps and hung out at this fag club a dozen times or so. And yeah...he was a self hating gay that took these people with him is my best guess with the info we have.

Dude, I'm not going to call them "gay", I refuse to let these freaks continue to steal and control the language I use.

So I call them anything but " gay ". If that makes me look like an asshole, oh well.

I guess the character interviews from the killers father, ex-wife, co-workers and friends that all attest to the fact that he was very outspoken about his hatred towards homosexuals plus the testimony from the Killer the night of the murders pledging to ISIS, a group that believes homosexuality should be punished by death all means nothing to you?? You aren't very good at putting the pieces together are you... even when there are right in front of you... amazing how blind you are

Doesn't sound like he was in denial of being gay, he was on gay dating apps and hung out at this fag club a dozen times or so. And yeah...he was a self hating gay that took these people with him is my best guess with the info we have.

Dude, I'm not going to call them "gay", I refuse to let these freaks continue to steal and control the language I use.

So I call them anything but " gay ". If that makes me look like an asshole, oh well.
Then you can call them Homosexual if you can't say gay... Of course you can choose to call them whatever you want, it just depends on how you want others to react to it. Faggot is equivalent to calling a black guy a Niggr... Again, you can say what you want but most people are going to consider you a bigoted asshole if you go the offensive route. If thats what you are going for then fine. If you want your ideas taken seriously and actually have a reasonable debate about these topics then you'll have to be wiser with your words.

Then you can call them Homosexual if you can't say gay... Of course you can choose to call them whatever you want, it just depends on how you want others to react to it. Faggot is equivalent to calling a black guy a Niggr... Again, you can say what you want but most people are going to consider you a bigoted asshole if you go the offensive route. If thats what you are going for then fine. If you want your ideas taken seriously and actually have a reasonable debate about these topics then you'll have to be wiser with your words.

I'll call them whatever I damn well want to call them and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it but whine. So what if you react and whine like a pussy. Who cares?

I'm going to just keep calling them what they are: faggots, poop dicks, queers, soddies, pole smokers, prolapsed butthole having meat puppets.

I'm going to just keep calling them what they are: faggots, poop dicks, queers, soddies, pole smokers, prolapsed butthole having meat puppets.

You left out peter puffer and fudge packer.

You left out peter puffer and fudge packer.
Yeah. I was being lazy.

And why don't I deserve it? Because I support people being who they are and object to hateful bigoted talk or actions? Do you even know why you hate people so much or are you just naturally an angry person?

I decide to whom I provide positive things. I have yet to determine they and you don't.

Don't like my decision, tough shit. Go whine some more about how you think I should do and say things the way you want.

I'll call them whatever I damn well want to call them and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it but whine. So what if you react and whine like a pussy. Who cares?
Jesus Christ can you read? I just stayed twice that you can call them whatever you want and then you cry back saying "i can call them whatever I want!" Stomp stomp pout pout. What are you a 5th grader?

I decide to whom I provide positive things. I have yet to determine they and you don't.

Don't like my decision, tough shit. Go whine some more about how you think I should do and say things the way you want.
Spoken like a true narcissistic asshole. Well done

Spoken like a true narcissistic asshole. Well done

Your response is that of a typical whiner that thinks how, what, and the manner in which someone says or does something has to suit you.

Hate to break it to you but I wasn't put on Earth to please you or do things to suit the way you want them done. What that means is if you don't like what I do or how I do them, that's OK. Your approval never has been, isn't currently, and never will be a determining factor in what I choose to do or how I choose to do it. The sooner you realize that because you want something done a certain way doesn't mean it has to be done that way, the better off you'll be. Like I said, if you don't like how I do it or what I do, tough shit. It has nothing to do with narcissism but the FACT that it's simply none of your business.

Forum List

Back