Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Perverts deserve recognition and praise?

For what exactly?

What have they accomplished? How does being a sexual deviant promote a higher standard of living for other people?

All they've done is make themselves feel better for being perverts.
What exactly do you mean by pervert and sexual deviant? The accomplishment is equal rights, liberty and freedom... Ya know the backbone of our country?? Do you feel the same way about Blacks and women's rights?
Gays aren't born that way, there's no conclusive evidence of that, it's a lifestyle choice. Since when are one's "plumbing preferences" something to be proud of?
Another idiotic statement. You are clueless man. How about you go "choose" to be gay for one night. Just see what it's like so you can be objective in conversations. Come on it's an easy choice, just try it out...
Men in prisons engage in gay sex despite identifying as "straight". ieve it's
Perverts deserve recognition and praise?

For what exactly?

What have they accomplished? How does being a sexual deviant promote a higher standard of living for other people?

All they've done is make themselves feel better for being perverts.
What exactly do you mean by pervert and sexual deviant? The accomplishment is equal rights, liberty and freedom... Ya know the backbone of our country?? Do you feel the same way about Blacks and women's rights?
Gays aren't born that way, there's no conclusive evidence of that, it's a lifestyle choice. Since when are one's "plumbing preferences" something to be proud of?
Another idiotic statement. You are clueless man. How about you go "choose" to be gay for one night. Just see what it's like so you can be objective in conversations. Come on it's an easy choice, just try it out...
So how do men in prison "turn gay" despite having gone into prison as straight?
You are correct... My gay cousin is a prison guard and ive spoken at length with her about it. There are definite sociological and environmental influences like we see in prisons, and there are natural occurances as well, like with my cousin. She grew up In a very religious family, tried dating boys, even had a child, but came out in her 20s after being too scared to do so under her parents roof. She knew she was gay since she was a child.

The bigger point is... Why do you even care if it is a choice or if it is natural? It shouldn't make any difference to you. Don't we live in the land of the free?
Why would a child "know" they're homosexual?

You are correct... My gay cousin is a prison guard and ive spoken at length with her about it. There are definite sociological and environmental influences like we see in prisons, and there are natural occurances as well, like with my cousin. She grew up In a very religious family, tried dating boys, even had a child, but came out in her 20s after being too scared to do so under her parents roof. She knew she was gay since she was a child.

The bigger point is... Why do you even care if it is a choice or if it is natural? It shouldn't make any difference to you. Don't we live in the land of the free?
How did you know you were straight?

Don't ask me a question until you answer mine please.

Don't ask me a question until you answer mine please.
Children know they are gay the same way straight kids know they are straight. Did I really need to spell that out for you?

I decide to whom I provide positive things. I have yet to determine they and you don't.

Don't like my decision, tough shit. Go whine some more about how you think I should do and say things the way you want.
Spoken like a true narcissistic asshole. Well done

Your response is that of a typical whiner that thinks how, what, and the manner in which someone says or does something has to suit you.

Hate to break it to you but I wasn't put on Earth to please you or do things to suit the way you want them done. What that means is if you don't like what I do or how I do them, that's OK. Your approval never has been, isn't currently, and never will be a determining factor in what I choose to do or how I choose to do it. The sooner you realize that because you want something done a certain way doesn't mean it has to be done that way, the better off you'll be. Like I said, if you don't like how I do it or what I do, tough shit. It has nothing to do with narcissism but the FACT that it's simply none of your business.
You should take your own advice... This whole thread is based on those like you bitching and complaining about the presidents support of the LGBT. Why do you give a shit about what they do and what they say. I've stated multiple times that you are entitled to say and do what you want. I'm just telling you how it makes you look. When you judge other people, put them down for nothing more than them just being who they are, spread hate and discrimination... Then yes, you are a self centered narcissistic asshole in every sense of the definition. As you stated, that is your choice. Why don't you then own it!

As you state in your choice, you're nothing more than a faggot and freak loving asshole. You put the well being of some deviant above your own family. What kind of person would do that? Oh, that's right a faggot and freak loving asshole.
Only in your warped little world are those two related

Only a faggot and freak loving asshole would put those faggots and freaks above his own family.

I decide to whom I provide positive things. I have yet to determine they and you don't.

Don't like my decision, tough shit. Go whine some more about how you think I should do and say things the way you want.
Spoken like a true narcissistic asshole. Well done

Your response is that of a typical whiner that thinks how, what, and the manner in which someone says or does something has to suit you.

Hate to break it to you but I wasn't put on Earth to please you or do things to suit the way you want them done. What that means is if you don't like what I do or how I do them, that's OK. Your approval never has been, isn't currently, and never will be a determining factor in what I choose to do or how I choose to do it. The sooner you realize that because you want something done a certain way doesn't mean it has to be done that way, the better off you'll be. Like I said, if you don't like how I do it or what I do, tough shit. It has nothing to do with narcissism but the FACT that it's simply none of your business.
You should take your own advice... This whole thread is based on those like you bitching and complaining about the presidents support of the LGBT. Why do you give a shit about what they do and what they say. I've stated multiple times that you are entitled to say and do what you want. I'm just telling you how it makes you look. When you judge other people, put them down for nothing more than them just being who they are, spread hate and discrimination... Then yes, you are a self centered narcissistic asshole in every sense of the definition. As you stated, that is your choice. Why don't you then own it!
Shut up guy.
I'm curious... Do douchebags like yourselves see what happened in Orlando and rejoice that the world is rid of 50 pervert freak gays and a Muslim or is there any sense that something very wrong happened?

The FBI didn't do their job. The killer's wife who knew what he was up to didn't meet her responsibility. The things that gun haters say need to be done to prevent this were done on a higher level than they suggest and it still failed.

I made the choice.

I'm curious... Do douchebags like yourselves see what happened in Orlando and rejoice that the world is rid of 50 pervert freak gays and a Muslim or is there any sense that something very wrong happened?

A bed wetting liberal said:
I'm curious...

Ha!!!

I've seen fish tanks that have more intellectual curiosity than this moonbat.

I'm willing to bet there were fudge packers in there who hate mooselimbs as much as they know mooselimbs hate them. Which is hysterical to me considering how often arab mooselimbs were seen going rump ranging on each other and animals out in the deserts by soldiers. I'll even bet there were fruit cakes who left their .45 in the car in accordance with the law and wished like hell they had it. I'm sure there were pieces of statist shit like you who would lecture and belittle your fellow pole smokers about tolerance for muzbots and the evils of self defense.

You're the type I hope took the biggest hit.

It's not my fault you fail to understand what is and is not perverse and deviant. People like you really should be in a mental hospital before you commit a crime against nature.

The queer issue has absolutely nothing to do with any civil right cause. It is a wedge issue to strip the civil rights of religious people who don't want to be involved with these ridiculous pseudo "wedding" trend. When it's NAMBLA's turn to be fought for and promoted by the left I'm sure you'll defend that agenda as well.

It's not my fault you fail to understand what is and is not perverse and deviant. People like you really should be in a mental hospital before you commit a crime against nature.

The queer issue has absolutely nothing to do with any civil right cause. It is a wedge issue to strip the civil rights of religious people who don't want to be involved with these ridiculous pseudo "wedding" trend. When it's NAMBLA's turn to be fought for and promoted by the left I'm sure you'll defend that agenda as well.

I'm sorry that self righteous, judgmental pieces of shit like yourself feel like your civil rights are being violated because those that don't share your faith or lifestyle want to be treated equally and fairly and fight against oppression.

I'll see if we can rally up some support for you all in case you need some shoulders to cry on.

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.
When do I get straight middle aged housewife and grandmother pride month?

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.

Anytime that you want to try to drum up support for and organize it. However, if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to drop the "straight" part and maybe the pride part too and stick to the "middle aged housewife and grandmother month" part.

Anytime that you want to try to drum up support for and organize it. However, if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to drop the "straight" part and maybe the pride part too and stick to the "middle aged housewife and grandmother month" part.
But I am straight and middle-aged, I'm not as old as the ladies in the pic but who cares, why can't I get a month too. I am also proud of being who I am. You wouldn't believe how much I get put down for taking the traditional role over a career. I'm 53,married for 32 years, have three kids and two grandchildren one of which I live with and baby sit everyday while cooking and cleaning. It's not easy keeping tabs on a one year old boy who climbs on everything. Phone rang he climbed up and grabbed it before I could get up and ran all over the damn house with the phone with me chasing him. Damn he's quick! Anyhow Ladies like me are under-appreciated and deserve a month.

But I am straight and middle-aged, I'm not as old as the ladies in the pic but who cares, why can't I get a month too. I am also proud of being who I am. You wouldn't believe how much I get put down for taking the traditional role over a career. I'm 53,married for 32 years, have three kids and two grandchildren one of which I live with and baby sit everyday while cooking and cleaning. It's not easy keeping tabs on a one year old boy who climbs on everything. Phone rang he climbed up and grabbed it before I could get up and ran all over the damn house with the phone with me chasing him. Damn he's quick! Anyhow Ladies like me are under-appreciated and deserve a month.
You got it... It's called March... Plus Mother's Day... Feel better?
Women's History Month 2016

I'm sorry that self righteous, judgmental pieces of shit like yourself feel like your civil rights are being violated because those that don't share your faith or lifestyle want to be treated equally and fairly and fight against oppression.

I'll see if we can rally up some support for you all in case you need some shoulders to cry on.

Lol....

A significant trait we humans have is the capacity to make judgements on our own. Statist pukes like you are too well programmed to even consider you're being just as "judgemental" by condemning some one else's point of view, except that you're not even expressing yourself. You're regurgitating bullshit you were willfully indoctrinated to repeat

For bed wetters being "judgemental" must be banned if it doesn't promote the agenda of undermining the values, traditions and rights of people they're programmed to hate.

I guess not..

That's not the same!:eusa_snooty:

That's not the same!:eusa_snooty:
Why?

Forum List

Back