Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

We used to be proud of going to the Moon. Now we are proud of men buttfucking men and women wearing pants and standing up at the urinal.
Hells yeah... decades of discrimination, oppression and bigotry finally seeing some light and gaining equal rights... Women's suffrage and civil rights were huge steps for our country and the recent progress for the LBGT community deserves its recognition and praise.
Every individual American is equal already. Gaining a holiday for liking the same gender or getting a sex change isn't equal rights. You have no idea what equality is.
Being treated with the same respect, dignity and consideration that you expect and take for granted is. You have no idea what equality is.

We used to be proud of going to the Moon. Now we are proud of men buttfucking men and women wearing pants and standing up at the urinal.
Hells yeah... decades of discrimination, oppression and bigotry finally seeing some light and gaining equal rights... Women's suffrage and civil rights were huge steps for our country and the recent progress for the LBGT community deserves its recognition and praise.
Every individual American is equal already. Gaining a holiday for liking the same gender or getting a sex change isn't equal rights. You have no idea what equality is.
Haha... Ok. Thanks for the education
8e0fe4030207486a842d2e4a5d46e036.png

If certain type of people get a holiday for their sexual orientation, then equality would be for the opposite sexual orientation to also get a holiday. Likewise, if there is a law that prevents you from discriminating against someone of said sexual orientation, then equality for the opposite sexual orientation to have a similar law. The fact that this isn't the case shows favoritism towards people of that particular orientation. This, by definition, is not 'equality'.

Being treated with the same respect, dignity and consideration that you expect and take for granted is. You have no idea what equality is.
Everyone is treated with disrespect and, likewise, is treated with respect, and it differentiates from individual to individual. Every person on the planet can expect this, because it's the uncertain nature of humanity. Preventing that uncertain nature, and forcing everyone to treat certain people a certain way for aspects of their personality shows favor towards people with those aspects, and further separates them from everyone else, and in turn, make everyone else unequal to said people with said personality trait. What you're advocating is inequality.

When did people need to fight against oppression and discrimination for their right to be straight?
It amazes me how clueless some people are

Right to be straight? WTF are you babbling about? What about my right to be the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere? Who are you to question my choices?

It's not my fault you fail to understand what is and is not perverse and deviant. People like you really should be in a mental hospital before you commit a crime against nature.

The queer issue has absolutely nothing to do with any civil right cause. It is a wedge issue to strip the civil rights of religious people who don't want to be involved with these ridiculous pseudo "wedding" trend. When it's NAMBLA's turn to be fought for and promoted by the left I'm sure you'll defend that agenda as well.

I'm sorry that self righteous, judgmental pieces of shit like yourself feel like your civil rights are being violated because those that don't share your faith or lifestyle want to be treated equally and fairly and fight against oppression.

I'll see if we can rally up some support for you all in case you need some shoulders to cry on.

You're the one that says all they want is equality then support special treatment for them.
We've gone done this road with your "equality" arguement. I made you look stupid. Do you really want to open that can again?. Move on to the next point.
I don't see how you'd make him look 'stupid' when you're the one who's wrong. You stated earlier that getting a holiday for your sexual orientation is somehow equality, if that's the case, where is 'Straight Day'? That would be equality.
When did people need to fight against oppression and discrimination for their right to be straight?
Oh my gosh, that's actually adorable. Nobody had to fight for a right to be gay, either. Are you high or something?

If certain type of people get a holiday for their sexual orientation, then equality would be for the opposite sexual orientation to also get a holiday. Likewise, if there is a law that prevents you from discriminating against someone of said sexual orientation, then equality for the opposite sexual orientation to have a similar law. The fact that this isn't the case shows favoritism towards people of that particular orientation. This, by definition, is not 'equality'.
What holiday are you talking about? How entitled and hateful are you that you can't grasp the concept of what's going on here?

Everyone is treated with disrespect and, likewise, is treated with respect, and it differentiates from individual to individual. Every person on the planet can expect this, because it's the uncertain nature of humanity. Preventing that uncertain nature, and forcing everyone to treat certain people a certain way for aspects of their personality shows favor towards people with those aspects, and further separates them from everyone else, and in turn, make everyone else unequal to said people with said personality trait. What you're advocating is inequality.
If that's what you need to believe to sleep at night then go ahead. I think deep down beyond that ego of yours you know the truth. I hope you realize it someday

What holiday are you talking about? How entitled and hateful are you that you can't grasp the concept of what's going on here?
Did you not understand a word I said? Explaining equality to you somehow makes me hateful? I'm telling you that this shows favoritism to a specific type of people. I'm not sure what part of the word 'Equal', and the meaning you're not understanding.

Right to be straight? WTF are you babbling about? What about my right to be the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere? Who are you to question my choices?
Exactly what the LBGT community has been screaming to your kind for decades and why they now celebrate the progress they've made. Who are you to question their choices? Not let them marry, adopt, rent apartments, get jobs, and have hospital rights, etc etc etc. get the point?

If that's what you need to believe to sleep at night then go ahead. I think deep down beyond that ego of yours you know the truth. I hope you realize it someday
Do you not understand the english language? You're not even giving me facts and explanations to refute it, you're just deflecting. Are you not here to debate?

I'm sorry that self righteous, judgmental pieces of shit like yourself feel like your civil rights are being violated because those that don't share your faith or lifestyle want to be treated equally and fairly and fight against oppression.

I'll see if we can rally up some support for you all in case you need some shoulders to cry on.

You're the one that says all they want is equality then support special treatment for them.
We've gone done this road with your "equality" arguement. I made you look stupid. Do you really want to open that can again?. Move on to the next point.
I don't see how you'd make him look 'stupid' when you're the one who's wrong. You stated earlier that getting a holiday for your sexual orientation is somehow equality, if that's the case, where is 'Straight Day'? That would be equality.
Oh my gosh, that's actually adorable. Nobody had to fight for a right to be gay, either. Are you high or something?
Educate yourself, you sound like a fool. They have been fighting for centuries. First from death and persecution and more recently for many of the things your spoiled ass takes for granted

Exactly what the LBGT community has been screaming to your kind for decades and why they now celebrate the progress they've made. Who are you to question their choices? Not let them marry, adopt, rent apartments, get jobs, and have hospital rights, etc etc etc. get the point?
No, because you don't have a point. They can already do all of that, they have every right that anyone else has, as people. The only thing they couldn't do was marry, and they can do that now.

Did you not understand a word I said? Explaining equality to you somehow makes me hateful? I'm telling you that this shows favoritism to a specific type of people. I'm not sure what part of the word 'Equal', and the meaning you're not understanding.
The premises of your argument is ignorant and hateful. I understand what equal means but it is a petty manipulation that you all are trying to bring to a much more complicated situation. You try and devalue and deminish a group for celebrating their progression and paint it as some sort of reverse oppression. It's sad and pathetic

Educate yourself, you sound like a fool. They have been fighting for centuries. First from death and persecution and more recently for many of the things your spoiled ass takes for granted
You're advocating treating certain people with favoritism, then calling it equality, and somehow I'm the one who sounds like a fool? Gays were never killed for being gay, except illegally, because they already were people, so they had all the rights that applied to people. Hitting a gay was always assault, and killing one has always been murder, in America.

No, because you don't have a point. They can already do all of that, they have every right that anyone else has, as people. The only thing they couldn't do was marry, and they can do that now.
Yes they can do that now after years and years of fighting for these basic things. So they celebrate, rightfully so. Why do you even care? Women and blacks do the same thing for their progress and accomplishments. And rightfully so... Get over it

The premises of your argument is ignorant and hateful. I understand what equal means but it is a petty manipulation that you all are trying to bring to a much more complicated situation. You try and devalue and deminish a group for celebrating their progression and paint it as some sort of reverse oppression. It's sad and pathetic
It's not reverse oppression, but it is favoritism, especially since homosexuals always had all the same rights that any other person has. It's not complicated, you're just pretending there's more to it than there actually is.What's sad and pathetic is you deflecting my points, and pretending I'm ignorant.

You're advocating treating certain people with favoritism, then calling it equality, and somehow I'm the one who sounds like a fool? Gays were never killed for being gay, except illegally, because they already were people, so they had all the rights that applied to people. Hitting a gay was always assault, and killing one has always been murder, in America.
Again your ignorance is sad. I'm not here to give you a history lesson. Go educate yourself if you want to be taken seriously in discussions like this

Yes they can do that now after years and years of fighting for these basic things. So they celebrate, rightfully so. Why do you even care? Women and blacks do the same thing for their progress and accomplishments. And rightfully so... Get over it
Unlike homosexuals, black people were treated as property for many years, and did NOT have basic human rights. Unlike women, homosexuals, unless they were female, could always vote in elections. By pretending that homosexuals were ever as oppressed as either one, you're diminishing THEIR accomplishments. Unlike homosexuals, black people and women actually lacked rights that everyone else had.

Again your ignorance is sad. I'm not here to give you a history lesson. Go educate yourself if you want to be taken seriously in discussions like this
It's a good thing you're not here to give me a history lesson, because you're unqualified to give one.

Forum List

Back