Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Afraid to discuss the issue?

I can promise no trans person has entered the restroom where my wife/daughters have been and I've known about it.

Where's your proof it was because they were gay? Oh, that's right, you assume that because they were gay it has to be the reason.

Are you saying you think those people were murdered for some other reason?

I don't know why they were murdered and neither do you despite you believing that you do.

That's the problem with you idiots. When a homosexual is the victim of a crime, your first, last, and only assumption is that it had to be due to their lifestyle choice.
I guess the character interviews from the killers father, ex-wife, co-workers and friends that all attest to the fact that he was very outspoken about his hatred towards homosexuals plus the testimony from the Killer the night of the murders pledging to ISIS, a group that believes homosexuality should be punished by death all means nothing to you?? You aren't very good at putting the pieces together are you... even when there are right in front of you... amazing how blind you are

Not my job to put the pieces together. Claims have been made about it being due to the patron's sexual orientation. All you've provided is something where you take things and twist them to suit what you already determined before hearing any of it. What you provided isn't evidence, it's speculation.
Its all of our jobs to put the pieces together in every situation in life... Its called thinking and is how opinions are formed... You apparently missed this part of human evolution. The facts have been laid out, its pretty damn obvious. You can keep denying it and looking like a dumbass but it isn't doing you any favors.
Usually when there is a debate both sides present their opinions and evidence or reasons for those opinions. I've provided mine... You disagree but offer no counter argument, no basis for your objection. You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?
Facts are the shooter was a faggot

I think its possible that Obama inadvertently pissed off the Allahu Snackbars when he declared one of their "holy months" as Fag Month.
They get pissed off when they see a woman in a bikini... There are many things about our way of life that pisses them off and goes against their religion. Are you suggesting we shut our mouths and hide in fear that we might upset them? or is it just always Obamas fault?
No....just suggesting multiculturalism is a failure. And enjoying being right.
You really do think you're right don't you? That's funny.

There has always been violence, war, disagreement, and protest in all countries and in all cultures throughout history. Which one do you prefer to ours?

We means you're a part of that team doing the playing and you aren't.

You really do like diverting a topic, don't you? I never said I was part of the team. But I am part of the University. And the represents the University.

WE, by definition, means I and the rest of the group that includes me. You used WE in a specific reference to the university's football team. Unless you a member of the group that makes up the team, it's not we.

Yes, "we" means I an the rest of the group. Every member of the team is a student at the university. Every coach is a mamber of the staff of the university. The team represents the university. And WE are all part of the school.

But this has no bearing on the topic. It simply shows that you prefer petty personal attacks over actual discussion of the topic. I don't mind the occasional diversion. But I am done with this attempt to derail the topic.

Run pussy, run.

LMAO!! Pussy? Now you want to fuck me? Must be tough to be in the closet.

Seems your mind went straight to the faggot realm. Something you want to tell us, faggot?

As long as your female counterpart keeps showing up to see me, I'm good.

You really do like diverting a topic, don't you? I never said I was part of the team. But I am part of the University. And the represents the University.

WE, by definition, means I and the rest of the group that includes me. You used WE in a specific reference to the university's football team. Unless you a member of the group that makes up the team, it's not we.

Yes, "we" means I an the rest of the group. Every member of the team is a student at the university. Every coach is a mamber of the staff of the university. The team represents the university. And WE are all part of the school.

But this has no bearing on the topic. It simply shows that you prefer petty personal attacks over actual discussion of the topic. I don't mind the occasional diversion. But I am done with this attempt to derail the topic.

Run pussy, run.

No....he's calling you an intellectual coward. And I agree.

For refusing to continue to discuss why I say "we" when I talk about Crimson Tide football? Not even close to the topic. It is just an attempt at personal insults. No, I am not a coward. But I have had enough of that attempt to derail the topic.

I think its possible that Obama inadvertently pissed off the Allahu Snackbars when he declared one of their "holy months" as Fag Month.
They get pissed off when they see a woman in a bikini... There are many things about our way of life that pisses them off and goes against their religion. Are you suggesting we shut our mouths and hide in fear that we might upset them? or is it just always Obamas fault?

There has always been violence, war, disagreement, and protest in all countries and in all cultures throughout history. Which one do you prefer to ours?
I am right. I have more evidence I'm right than you have for your position being right, dumb fuck. Look at the west
...nuff said.

Run pussy, run.

For refusing to continue to discuss why I say "we" when I talk about Crimson Tide football? Not even close to the topic. It is just an attempt at personal insults. No, I am not a coward. But I have had enough of that attempt to derail the topic.

No, you're a coward. Face it. It's easier to deal with reality when you accept it.

Run pussy, run.

No, you're a coward. Face it. It's easier to deal with reality when you accept it.
Disclaimer: This guy doesn't agree with everything I say. Warning: Thing I say rustle jimmies but are facts.

I don't know why they were murdered and neither do you despite you believing that you do.

That's the problem with you idiots. When a homosexual is the victim of a crime, your first, last, and only assumption is that it had to be due to their lifestyle choice.
I guess the character interviews from the killers father, ex-wife, co-workers and friends that all attest to the fact that he was very outspoken about his hatred towards homosexuals plus the testimony from the Killer the night of the murders pledging to ISIS, a group that believes homosexuality should be punished by death all means nothing to you?? You aren't very good at putting the pieces together are you... even when there are right in front of you... amazing how blind you are

Not my job to put the pieces together. Claims have been made about it being due to the patron's sexual orientation. All you've provided is something where you take things and twist them to suit what you already determined before hearing any of it. What you provided isn't evidence, it's speculation.
Its all of our jobs to put the pieces together in every situation in life... Its called thinking and is how opinions are formed... You apparently missed this part of human evolution. The facts have been laid out, its pretty damn obvious. You can keep denying it and looking like a dumbass but it isn't doing you any favors.
Usually when there is a debate both sides present their opinions and evidence or reasons for those opinions. I've provided mine... You disagree but offer no counter argument, no basis for your objection. You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?

Opinions are formed after the facts are presented. People like you automatically make the assumption that when homos are victims it can't be anything else but their sexual orientation.

You can continue to claim what you said were facts. We both know you're grasping at straws.

You've provided nothing. It's not called an opinion when you decide the result then cherry pick things that fit in with it. I thought you were better than that. Guess not.

The facts are simple. He planned an assault on a gay bar. He tried to kill as many patrons as he could. Since he is dead, we can only form our views based on statements from his father, wife, co-workers, and friends. They all say he hated gays with a vengence.

If you want to believe that he was there for some other reason, go right ahead. I'll take the word of the people who knew him best.

Opinions are formed after the facts are presented. People like you automatically make the assumption that when homos are victims it can't be anything else but their sexual orientation.

You can continue to claim what you said were facts. We both know you're grasping at straws.

You've provided nothing. It's not called an opinion when you decide the result then cherry pick things that fit in with it. I thought you were better than that. Guess not.
Where was this automatic assumption? I just laid out the facts... Opinions were formed after listening to the facts. What the killer said the night of the murder... What his friends and family said... His own father knows he targeted gays and said that he was wrong to do so "its up to god to punish them not us" was his approx quote. Did you even listen to any of their testimonies/interviews? You are the one jumping to conclusions without looking at the facts. Really man, drop this argument, i'm starting to feel sorry for you. Everybody knows why he did it, you are on a road to nowhere with this one...

Run pussy, run.

LOL! No. If refusing to discuss the pronoun I use when talking about football, in a thread about Obama declaring June to be LGBT Pride Month is what you call cowardice, your definition needs work.

Where was this automatic assumption? I just laid out the facts... Opinions were formed after listening to the facts. What the killer said the night of the murder... What his friends and family said... His own father knows he targeted gays and said that he was wrong to do so "its up to god to punish them not us" was his approx quote. Did you even listen to any of their testimonies/interviews? You are the one jumping to conclusions without looking at the facts. Really man, drop this argument, i'm starting to feel sorry for you. Everybody knows why he did it, you are on a road to nowhere with this one...
His own dad called him a homo.

What's your Theory? He was gay, in denial of being gay, conflicted that his religion told him death to gays so he went out in a blaze of glory taking as many with him as he could? It's actually a possibility...

Stop using term faggot unless you are want to sound like a flaming asshole.

I am right. I have more evidence I'm right than you have for your position being right, dumb fuck. Look at the west
...nuff said.
nuff said?? You completely ignored my question which means you don't have an answer which means you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

OOM is a closeted gay who hates himself just as did Mateen.

The outpouring of support here in the US and across the world guarantees freedom of civil liberties for all here.

The softboys like OOM and the hardgirls like koshergrl will never be able to intimidate their fellow Americans.

What's your Theory? He was gay, in denial of being gay, conflicted that his religion told him death to gays so he went out in a blaze of glory taking as many with him as he could? It's actually a possibility...

Never said it wasn't a possibility. What I said is that you've determined it's the only possible motive.

"Stop using the term faggot . . "

Or what, you think poorly of me? I don't care what a worthless piece of shit like you thinks about me. You mean nothing so you opinion means nothing.

Run pussy, run.

LOL! No. If refusing to discuss the pronoun I use when talking about football, in a thread about Obama declaring June to be LGBT Pride Month is what you call cowardice, your definition needs work.

That you use that as an excuse makes you one. On a thread directly related to the topic you wouldn't discuss it.

Never said it wasn't a possibility. What I said is that you've determined it's the only possible motive. "Stop using the term faggot . . "Or what, you think poorly of me? I don't care what a worthless piece of shit like you thinks about me. You mean nothing so you opinion means nothing.
Anyone using such a term is a hater and must be made visible to the feebs and to the LEO and public locally. All haters must be exposed.

That you use that as an excuse makes you one. On a thread directly related to the topic you wouldn't discuss it.
You are a softboy hater, nothing more.

You are a softboy hater, nothing more.

You are a cowardly pussy and nothing more needs to be said.

Never said it wasn't a possibility. What I said is that you've determined it's the only possible motive.

"Stop using the term faggot . . "

Or what, you think poorly of me? I don't care what a worthless piece of shit like you thinks about me. You mean nothing so you opinion means nothing.
Nobody claimed it was the ONLY motive, that's your fantasy justification to deamonize people like me... I'm sure there were many factors at play.

The . . . In your faggot quote explains the or what. You conveniently left it out to make the point that you don't care what I think. It's not about what I think. If you want to present yourself as a flaming asshole, that's your call. I'm simply pointing it out.

Forum List

Back