Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Don't worry about their rants. They are bitter because they have lost so many battles in recent years.

As long as I do things the way they're supposed to be done, I can't lose. As long as you support the things you support, you'll be considered a born loser.
I'll be considered a born loser? By whom? Those who preach hate? lol

Times have changed, and for the better.

Those who recognize born losers like you.

Nothing better about thinking sexually confused freaks are normal.

I never said they were normal. I also don't see the huge attraction to being just like everyone else.

But as long as they don't harm anyone, why do you care?

And "better" was not a judgement on anyone. It was a comment on the progress made. Gays are not beaten as often, and when they are the perpetrators are prosecuted. They are accepted by more than half the population. They can marry. They can adopt. They will not be fired for being gay. These are changes that were overdue. If you disagree, that is fine. As I said, no one is harmed by gays no longer having to hide.

They don't want to be like anyone else. That you admit they're abnormal contradicts what you say.

No progress has been made.

Harmed is a relative term. When you lower standards by accepting abnormal, deviant behavior there is harm. It doesn't have to be harm in the sense you stated.

What standards are lowered? Most heterosexual couples engage in the same sexual acts that gays do. The difference is that their genitals do not match. There is no "standard" there to be raised or lowered.

It is called "Minding your own business". Gay couples marrying or whatever, does not effect you.

As long as I do things the way they're supposed to be done, I can't lose. As long as you support the things you support, you'll be considered a born loser.

I never said they were normal. I also don't see the huge attraction to being just like everyone else.

And "better" was not a judgement on anyone. It was a comment on the progress made. Gays are not beaten as often, and when they are the perpetrators are prosecuted. They are accepted by more than half the population. They can marry. They can adopt. They will not be fired for being gay. These are changes that were overdue. If you disagree, that is fine. As I said, no one is harmed by gays no longer having to hide.

They don't want to be like anyone else. That you admit they're abnormal contradicts what you say.

Harmed is a relative term. When you lower standards by accepting abnormal, deviant behavior there is harm. It doesn't have to be harm in the sense you stated.

There is no harm. That you hate it does not constitute harm. That people are grossed out by same gender sex acts does not constitute harm.

You are right that they don't want to be like anyone else. Why you think that is so horrible is beyond me.

I have not admitted they are abnormal. "Normal" and "abnormal" are irrelevant. They are people. They have lives, loves, and dreams. Allowing them to marry, keep their job, not be harassed ect ect is progress.

That you don't think there is harm does not make it so. Don't confuse sexual deviance with being grossed out.

You said they weren't normal. That leave one other option.

Accepting and tolerating deviant behavior is not progress. It's a step backward and that's harmful.

What standards are lowered? Most heterosexual couples engage in the same sexual acts that gays do. The difference is that their genitals do not match. There is no "standard" there to be raised or lowered.

It is called "Minding your own business". Gay couples marrying or whatever, does not effect you.

Have you been watching heterosexual couples and their sex acts to be able to make that claim? Just as I thought, a pervert.

Perhaps the freaks should mind their own business. They don't simply want tolerance. They demand that their perverted lifestyles be accepted. When that happens, it affects me. When someone can state their opinion about homosexuality being wrong and deviant and it's considered hate speech for having that opinion, it affects me.

I jy
I'm sorry that self righteous, judgmental pieces of shit like yourself feel like your civil rights are being violated because those that don't share your faith or lifestyle want to be treated equally and fairly and fight against oppression.

I'll see if we can rally up some support for you all in case you need some shoulders to cry on.

You're the one that says all they want is equality then support special treatment for them.
This question has been asked many times and never once have I gotten an answer that makes any sense what so ever: WHAT SPECIAL TREATMENT?!

You mean you've never received an answer with which you agree.

You freak lovers should get on the same page. Even those on your side like Slade say certain groups get special treatment.

When you consider certain groups a protected class status and apply in their favor what you don't do for other non-protected groups, that's special treatment. Hate crime legislation is just one example. When someone of one of those groups is a victim of a crime and there are punishments placed the perpetrator beyond what those punishments would be if the victim wasn't part of protected group (fill in the blank), that's special treatment. You don't have to agree for it to be true. That will never be a requirement. All you have to understand is it's true.
More horseshit! Hate crimes laws don't treat the victim differently. They treat the scum perpetrator differently because the crime is not just against the immediate target of their bias fueled wrath but against an entire community who they seek to intimidate and harass. The "protected class" status is with regards to both bias-intimidation crimes, and discrimination is not specific to any sexual orientation or gender identity but rather protects all sexual orientations and gender identities. That would even include you as a heterosexual, cisgender bigot the gay mafia came after you and I hope they will . Please try to learn something, bubba.

Hate crimes punish the perpetrators differently and more severely on behalf of the victim.

You call me a bigot then wish harm to me. Try not to be such a freak loving asshole. It makes you look foolish.
On behalf of all decent members of a civilized society ,Bubba

So what does his declaring June LGBT Pride Month mean?

Who does he expect to celebrate?
That question is almost as stupid as the comments by the OP

Pride in the Park picnic planned for Saturday
Pride in the Park picnic planned for Saturday

Everyone is invited to join PACE (People Acting for Change and Equality) as the organization proudly celebrates the lives of Northwest Louisiana’s LGBT community at its annual “Pride in the Park” picnic at Betty Virginia Park from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. There will be additional special events that both precede and follow the picnic, according to information released from PACE.

Where to celebrate LGBT Pride all across the U.S.

Pride — it's that special time of year when LGBTQ folks and their allies come together to celebrate with parades, booze and free pens from Bank of America.

But there's more to Pride than corporate giveaways and house music floats, and it happens in more cities than New York, too. It can be difficult to travel to major metropolitan areas to enjoy the celebrations, however. Even inside big cities, there are smaller, creative celebrations that don't always get the attention they deserve.

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.
upload_2016-6-20_10-45-39.png

Meanwhile, in Syria, they continue to throw gays from rooftops. In Iraq, they string them up on cranes. Obama can continue to turn a blind eye to the fucking problem, just like the world allowed Hitler to murder Jews. As soon as the "Jihad" reaches the streets of Anytown, USA, the gays will be the first to be strung up in the public square or castrated in public. How about that for a sex change, idiots.

Yeah - celebrate, assholes.

How about waking the fuck up?

I jy
You're the one that says all they want is equality then support special treatment for them.
This question has been asked many times and never once have I gotten an answer that makes any sense what so ever: WHAT SPECIAL TREATMENT?!

You freak lovers should get on the same page. Even those on your side like Slade say certain groups get special treatment.

When you consider certain groups a protected class status and apply in their favor what you don't do for other non-protected groups, that's special treatment. Hate crime legislation is just one example. When someone of one of those groups is a victim of a crime and there are punishments placed the perpetrator beyond what those punishments would be if the victim wasn't part of protected group (fill in the blank), that's special treatment. You don't have to agree for it to be true. That will never be a requirement. All you have to understand is it's true.
More horseshit! Hate crimes laws don't treat the victim differently. They treat the scum perpetrator differently because the crime is not just against the immediate target of their bias fueled wrath but against an entire community who they seek to intimidate and harass. The "protected class" status is with regards to both bias-intimidation crimes, and discrimination is not specific to any sexual orientation or gender identity but rather protects all sexual orientations and gender identities. That would even include you as a heterosexual, cisgender bigot the gay mafia came after you and I hope they will . Please try to learn something, bubba.

Hate crimes punish the perpetrators differently and more severely on behalf of the victim.

You call me a bigot then wish harm to me. Try not to be such a freak loving asshole. It makes you look foolish.

On behalf of those who know you're a pussy, step up to the plate.

I'm sorry that self righteous, judgmental pieces of shit like yourself feel like your civil rights are being violated because those that don't share your faith or lifestyle want to be treated equally and fairly and fight against oppression.

I'll see if we can rally up some support for you all in case you need some shoulders to cry on.

We've gone done this road with your "equality" arguement. I made you look stupid. Do you really want to open that can again?. Move on to the next point.
I don't see how you'd make him look 'stupid' when you're the one who's wrong. You stated earlier that getting a holiday for your sexual orientation is somehow equality, if that's the case, where is 'Straight Day'? That would be equality.
When did people need to fight against oppression and discrimination for their right to be straight?
It amazes me how clueless some people are

You call someone clueless yet claim giving certain groups special rights other groups don't have is equal.
Which special rights are you talking about?

We've gone done this road with your "equality" arguement. I made you look stupid. Do you really want to open that can again?. Move on to the next point.
I don't see how you'd make him look 'stupid' when you're the one who's wrong. You stated earlier that getting a holiday for your sexual orientation is somehow equality, if that's the case, where is 'Straight Day'? That would be equality.
When did people need to fight against oppression and discrimination for their right to be straight?
It amazes me how clueless some people are

You call someone clueless yet claim giving certain groups special rights other groups don't have is equal.
Which special rights are you talking about?

The ones you said were OK to have in order to bring about equality.

I jy

Reverse that, he just made you look foolish and completely debunked your lame argument. You lost, Take it like a man

I jy

Reverse that, he just made you look foolish and completely debunked your lame argument. You lost, Take it like a man

I never said that hate crimes treat victims differently, therefore, what he did was address something that was never stated. That makes both of you look foolish. Him for saying it and you for agreeing with him.

Unlike you, I do it with women like a man should. You take it up the ass like a faggot.

I jy

I never said that hate crimes treat victims differently, therefore, what he did was address something that was never stated. That makes both of you look foolish. Him for saying it and you for agreeing with him.

Unlike you, I do it with women like a man should. You take it up the ass like a faggot.
My money is on you being a flaming homo but to scared to come out... It explains the hostility.

You dodged the question about special treatment. Name specifically what you are talking about.

I think your hate crime objections have been debunked, so what else you got?

So what does his declaring June LGBT Pride Month mean?

Who does he expect to celebrate?
That question is almost as stupid as the comments by the OP

And yet you cannot but answer stupidly.
You think that my answer is stupid only because you are living in some strange, dark, alternate universe that only exists for zombie troll bots like you. People like you are already dead but just don't know it.

I jy

Oh Christ! You claimed that the victims are get special rights because they are covered under hate crime laws. What the hell is the difference. Can you do anything besides play semantic word games?

I jy

On behalf of those who know you're a pussy, step up to the plate.
Holly crap! So this is what you have been reduced to? Calling me a "pussy" ? You have no clue as to who or what I am,. However, this sort of thing, in the absence of anything resembling an argument tells me all that I need to know about your level of emotional development and intellectual functioning.

Meanwhile, in Syria, they continue to throw gays from rooftops. In Iraq, they string them up on cranes. Obama can continue to turn a blind eye to the fucking problem, just like the world allowed Hitler to murder Jews. As soon as the "Jihad" reaches the streets of Anytown, USA, the gays will be the first to be strung up in the public square or castrated in public. How about that for a sex change, idiots.

I'm sure that you are real concerned about how gays are treated in the middle east. I'm going to call bullshit on that. I doubt if you would be protesting their being tossed off of roof tops here at home. You people just use that for a chance to slam Obama and make it sound like gays have nothing to complain about in the US

The fact is that we have to be realistic about the extent to which we can influence and shape the internal, domestic affairs of other countries, especially those where there is a vastly different culture, and no tradition of democracy or the rule of law.

Consider how unsuccessful we have been in trying to change the behavior of North Korea – a country that has little to offer us- with massive sanctions. Now consider Saudi Arabia- and important military ally and trade partner, and one of the few stable governments in the region. I would like just one of you numb nuts to explain exactly what you would do about their human rights issues. Something that is effective and workable and that does not compromise our national interests. Give it a shot. And don’t try to tell us that we should put human rights for gays ahead of our national interests because coming from people like you, it would obviously just be a load of crap. And if your advocating nation building, ask yourself- How well did that go in Iraq?

Lastly, just bringing up the treatment of gays in Islamic countries is a dishonest, sleazy and desperate logical fallacy in the form of a red herring as more so- a tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy.

It is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

The fact that these tactics have to be employed, along with that idiotic pyramid cartoon seriously undermines the credibility of the entire argument.

I'm sure that you are real concerned about how gays are treated in the middle east. I'm going to call bullshit on that. I doubt if you would be protesting their being tossed off of roof tops here at home. You people just use that for a chance to slam Obama and make it sound like gays have nothing to complain about in the US

The fact is that we have to be realistic about the extent to which we can influence and shape the internal, domestic affairs of other countries, especially those where there is a vastly different culture, and no tradition of democracy or the rule of law.

Consider how unsuccessful we have been in trying to change the behavior of North Korea – a country that has little to offer us- with massive sanctions. Now consider Saudi Arabia- and important military ally and trade partner, and one of the few stable governments in the region. I would like just one of you numb nuts to explain exactly what you would do about their human rights issues. Something that is effective and workable and that does not compromise our national interests. Give it a shot. And don’t try to tell us that we should put human rights for gays ahead of our national interests because coming from people like you, it would obviously just be a load of crap. And if your advocating nation building, ask yourself- How well did that go in Iraq?

Lastly, just bringing up the treatment of gays in Islamic countries is a dishonest, sleazy and desperate logical fallacy in the form of a red herring as more so- a tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy.

It is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

The fact that these tactics have to be employed, along with that idiotic pyramid cartoon seriously undermines the credibility of the entire argument.

Asshole - kindly limit your responses to a sentence or two. I don't have time - nor the desire - to read your fucking manifesto on men sucking each other's dicks. I get it. You're a cocksucker. Keep it succinct, stupid.

Asshole - kindly limit your responses to a sentence or two. I don't have time - nor the desire - to read your fucking manifesto on men sucking each other's dicks. I get it. You're a cocksucker. Keep it succinct, stupid.
Ah, it seems that I struck a nerve! A little too close to home Chief? Why should I limit my response on a complicated subject? Because your pea brain can only process two sentences at a time. If you don't have time to read a couple of paragraphs you must read pretty slowly. You seem to have the time to post stupid shit, but not the time to deal with the blowback.

In addition, your need to make assumptions about me and to call me names tells me all that I need to know about you.

Forum List

Back