Obama defends Ann Coulter: "At Berkeley, she should be allowed to speak. It's ridiculous"

Apparently keep crying about free speech. Getting hired to give a speech for $20,000 is not free speech. It's a business matter.

And Will replies with a laughie face thus conceding my point is irrefutable.

No, I"m laughing because it seems the idiots on here are the only ones on the Left that believe this isn't infringement of free speech.

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

They all seem to believe it's infringement.

Maybe you should set them straight?

Since when did you decide they are right about everything?

btw, it's one thing to believe she SHOULD be allowed to speak. It's a very very far different matter to claim that she had a constitutional right to speak.

When did I say that?

(are you making sit up again, Willis?)

But I certainly take their view over yours, considering their experience in the field.

Bernie Sanders, Bill Maher Defend Ann Coulter's Freedom to Speak at Berkeley

lol, Bill Maher is a constitutional scholar now?

More deflection.

no, but he, like Pelosi, Sanders and Obama are paid speakers.

and they are obviously more aware of the Frist than you are.

No, I"m laughing because it seems the idiots on here are the only ones on the Left that believe this isn't infringement of free speech.

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

btw, it's one thing to believe she SHOULD be allowed to speak. It's a very very far different matter to claim that she had a constitutional right to speak.
dont fall for this shit, if some muslim or devil worshipper wanted to speak at a Christian school and was barred from speaking they would be 100% on the schools side

I've already, in more than one of the endless threads on this, pointed out the flagrant conservative hypocrisy,

for example, Liberty University outright banning the Democrat group on their campus - reason? Democratic values and beliefs conflict with Liberty University beliefs.

And guess what? USMB RW'er defense of Liberty U was unanimous, as far as I could tell.
you could probably find a million more examples, except the students dont need to protest the staff outright bans them, like Berkeley should be doing
except the students dont need to protest the staff outright bans them

Good point.

they were banned because of school policy, not threats of violence, as happened with Coulter.

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

dont fall for this shit, if some muslim or devil worshipper wanted to speak at a Christian school and was barred from speaking they would be 100% on the schools side

I've already, in more than one of the endless threads on this, pointed out the flagrant conservative hypocrisy,

for example, Liberty University outright banning the Democrat group on their campus - reason? Democratic values and beliefs conflict with Liberty University beliefs.

And guess what? USMB RW'er defense of Liberty U was unanimous, as far as I could tell.
you could probably find a million more examples, except the students dont need to protest the staff outright bans them, like Berkeley should be doing

Good point.

they were banned because of school policy, not threats of violence, as happened with Coulter.
and is why is that Jethro?

Good point.

You'd have to ask the school why they have that policy, Cletus

WTH!?! Barack Obama DEFENDS Ann Coulter!?!

Min reported, “Doris Kearns Goodwin asked him about his views on the First Amendment, and he said, listen, I think that things that are going on right now, on college campuses can be crazy. They’re a little extreme. He said, Ann Coulter, at Berkeley, she should be allowed to speak. That’s ridiculous. Of course she should be allowed to speak.”

Watch the video from CNN from the link.

He defended Coulter to 150 Wall Street elites who paid Obama $400k.

Obama is now a "Rich" supporter of Ann Coulter!!!

Daaaaamn.

Learn to read.

President Obama did not "defend coulter" and he said nothing about "supporting" coulter.

He spoke in favor of listening to viewpoints that you bony agree with.

No wonder you fools fall for "alternative facts".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Good point.

because the school thinks they should be allowed to speak the kids dont, thats why their protesting the school, meanwhile retards on the right are attacking the school itself who could avoid all of this by telling people like Anne Cooter to fuck off

Good point.

because the school thinks they should be allowed to speak the kids dont, thats why their protesting the school, meanwhile retards on the right are attacking the school itself who could avoid all of this by telling people like Anne Cooter to fuck off
You're hilarious.

Is it because you're hungover, or naturally stupid?

Berkeley has no policy restricting who may, or may not, speak on campus. Liberty does

The students aren't protesting the school, they're protesting a speaker they disagree with, to the point of making threats.

the 'retards', (I can understand why you think they are higher on the evolutionary scale than you), are protesting the lack of assistance, and protection, the school is giving Coulter.

The entire thinking population of the country, (leaves you out), can't understand why one of the most liberal schools in the country is against free speech.

Maybe you can explain it.

(be sure to sharpen your crayons if it's going to be lengthy)

Good point.

You're hilarious.

Berkeley has no policy restricting who may, or may not, speak on campus. Liberty does

The students aren't protesting the school, they're protesting a speaker they disagree with, to the point of making threats.

the 'retards', (I can understand why you think they are higher on the evolutionary scale than you), are protesting the lack of assistance, and protection, the school is giving Coulter.

The entire thinking population of the country, (leaves you out), can't understand why one of the most liberal schools in the country is against free speech.

same reason groups like the ACLU support neonazis and the KKK because they believe in free speech, even for people like Coulter who would've been arrested for hate speech a long time ago in other countries

Good point.

You're hilarious.

same reason groups like the ACLU support neonazis and the KKK because they believe in free speech, even for people like Coulter who would've been arrested for hate speech a long time ago in other countries
200.gif

Should she be allowed to speak anywhere else but Berkeley according to Barry Hussein? Like most shyster lawyers turned politician his words were carefully crafted not to be specific. It should be noted that Barry promoted the end run around the 1st Amendment ironically called "the fairness doctrine" which would have forced rightwing talk radio to broadcast left wing propaganda. Did anyone ask former DNC chair and democrat presidential candidate Howard (eeeyyyyuuuu) Dean why he said that Ann Coulter was hate speech and not covered by the 1st Amendment? Is that what the DNC actually thinks?

She bailed when the people who were going to PAY her bailed.

Duh...

paid speaker finds out they are not going to be paid, what should they have done?

Apparently keep crying about free speech. Getting hired to give a speech for $20,000 is not free speech. It's a business matter.

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

thats part of the problem the democrats are too far to the right, americans need a party that's not afraid to stand up to the racist parasitic scum of the right

upload_2017-4-30_15-9-40.jpeg

Duh...

paid speaker finds out they are not going to be paid, what should they have done?

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

thats part of the problem the democrats are too far to the right, americans need a party that's not afraid to stand up to the racist parasitic scum of the right

View attachment 124011

They ended up going out of their way to accommodate her, and she pussed out :dunno:

Duh...

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

They should stick by their ideology.

Obama supports Coulter speaking.

Obama is a RACIST!!

That's how it works, right, snowflakes?

Duh...

Obama, disagrees
Pelosi disagrees
Maher disagrees
Sanders disagrees

They should stick by their ideology.

Obama supports Coulter speaking.

Obama is a RACIST!!

That's how it works, right, snowflakes?
If Obama keeps this up, he will be considered the liberals house nig@er.

The Obama cult must really be confused by their leader supporting the right of Ann Coulter to speak, and referring to her being PREVENTED from exercising her first ammendment rights as "RIDICULOUS".

Forum List

Back