Obama Denied Coverage: All 3 Major Networks Refuse To Air ObamaCare ‘Victory’ Lap

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
ROFLMAO...

Obama Denied Coverage: All 3 Major Networks Refuse To Air ObamaCare ‘Victory’ Lap In Prime Time

Obama Denied Coverage: All 3 Major Networks Refuse To Air ObamaCare ‘Victory’ Lap In Prime Time

Team Obama reached out to the three major networks Tuesday, requesting a prime time slot for the president to announce that ObamaCare had achieved 7.1 million enrollees. The administration was rejected by all three.

Obama wanted to celebrate reaching the “7 million threshold,” a number widely disputed. Sources told Buzzfeed that the White House was seeking to “reintroduce” the law in an effort to shake off the negative stigma attached to it.

So the President opted instead for a Rose Garden announcement in the afternoon, and played to a much smaller TV audience than he had hoped. Of course, he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take a shot at Republicans, as is his habit whenever he touts one of his “successes.”

I have to wonder why? They all support it and him. ::::Scratching head ::::::

ROFLMAO...

Team Obama reached out to the three major networks Tuesday, requesting a prime time slot for the president to announce that ObamaCare had achieved 7.1 million enrollees. The administration was rejected by all three.

Obama wanted to celebrate reaching the “7 million threshold,” a number widely disputed. Sources told Buzzfeed that the White House was seeking to “reintroduce” the law in an effort to shake off the negative stigma attached to it.

So the President opted instead for a Rose Garden announcement in the afternoon, and played to a much smaller TV audience than he had hoped. Of course, he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take a shot at Republicans, as is his habit whenever he touts one of his “successes.”

I have to wonder why? They all support it and him. ::::Scratching head ::::::
Why? It doesn't sell ads, that's why. Honestly, I'm just fine with that. I would have changed the channel myself. Boring...

7.1 million signed up. That's not news. At current pace of 1 million per day we should already have 15 millions enrolled.

7 million - the 4 million that lost their insurance = 3 million.

45 million uninsured Americans - 3 million actual signups = 42 million to go.

Good job Obama! Good job.

Ame®icano;8883193 said:
7.1 million signed up. That's not news. At current pace of 1 million per day we should already have 15 millions enrolled.

Actually, 7 million was the projected number when the ACA kicked off last Nov. in order for it to be viable.

Even in spite of the problems with the website, they not only met, but exceeded their goal of number signed up.

I remember a couple of months ago, FAUX Nooze was stating that the ACA would never meet it's goal, and they even stated that it would be lucky to top 3 million.

Ame®icano;8883193 said:

Actually, 7 million was the projected number when the ACA kicked off last Nov. in order for it to be viable.

Even in spite of the problems with the website, they not only met, but exceeded their goal of number signed up.

I remember a couple of months ago, FAUX Nooze was stating that the ACA would never meet it's goal, and they even stated that it would be lucky to top 3 million.

Minus the number of individuals who COULDN'T keep their doctors and COULDN'T keep their policies. How many lost their healthcare plans (in spite of Obama's lies)? 4.2 Million

How Many Americans Have Lost Their Health Insurance Under ObamaCare? | Fox News Insider

The networks probably didn't want to interrupt their prime time shows, because it was covered extensively on the nightly news for all 3 networks, as well as was covered by the cable news networks.

Matter of fact, MSNBC aired his speech from the WH when he addressed this issue.

Ame®icano;8883193 said:

So in some 6 months since website started they signed up some million people and suddenly in last week or so, magic number of 7 million just appeared. Now, is it possible? Yes. With their lying record, I'm highly skeptical about it.

Why they stopped on 7 mill? With 40+ mill still uninsured, number should still be rising.

Ame®icano;8883193 said:

Minus the number of individuals who COULDN'T keep their doctors and COULDN'T keep their policies. How many lost their healthcare plans (in spite of Obama's lies)? 4.2 Million

How Many Americans Have Lost Their Health Insurance Under ObamaCare? | Fox News Insider

Actually, I'd like to see proof of people not being able to keep their doctors.

The only thing I heard of was that some people were going to lose their policies because THE INSURANCE COMPANY was going to cancel the policy due to it being non ACA compliant (i.e. "junk" healthcare policies).

Either they didn't provide sufficient coverage, or their deductible was too high.

Interestingly enough, many of those whose policies weren't ACA compliant can sign up for better healthcare at cheaper prices under the ACA.

Remember those 3 couples interviewed on Hannity who said they were losing their policies, or that it was going to be a burden on their business?

It was later found out they could sign up for better policies that were cheaper than their current ones via the ACA, and the businessman who said it was going to impact his hiring wasn't even required to get healthcare for his employees, because he employed well under the 50 required by the ACA.

I think he only had 10 or so employees, so therefore nothing was required of him to comply with the ACA.

Almost all of those stories the RW has brought forth have been debunked.

The three cable news channels covered it.

Those paying for cable should be entitled to a partial refund for having their preferred programs pre-empted.

We better not go down that road.

Just about everything pre-empts regular programming nowadays, be it a trial of some worthless criminal, extreme weather, natural disasters, Obama speech, March Madness (not the usual stuff in Washington in March, but the idiocy of basketball), etc. etc.

I never watch anything in real time, anyway, but use my DVR and watch programs on CNN, MSNBC and FNC at my leisure, skip commercials and slide over all segments on all three channels where there is no opposing opinion from the host.

If they are all paying full price,we don't know if the 7 mill are visitors to the site,fully signed up and paid,or any combination there of. If those 7 mill are all heavily subsided,then where the hell does it leave this turd??

If they are all paying full price,we don't know if the 7 mill are visitors to the site,fully signed up and paid,or any combination there of. If those 7 mill are all heavily subsided,then where the hell does it leave this turd??

Actually, the 7.1 million figure is for those who are already fully signed up.

There are projections that because of the 2 week extension for those who were partially signed up by 31 Mar, it could go as high as 8 million.

Actually, the 7.1 million figure is for those who are already fully signed up.

There are projections that because of the 2 week extension for those who were partially signed up by 31 Mar, it could go as high as 8 million.

And paid,and what about subsidies??? Kinda like sawing the branch your setting on,wanting youg people to sign up,but then let them stay on their parents untill 26?? that should work well.

7.1 mill looking at just that number means little,who has signed up ,paid and subsidies. it much more than just a number. How many of those are ones that had by a new policy because the were kicked off of another?

And the real kicker,as the Obama fluffers fluf on and on,crowing about large numbers of a MANDATED program,we should be now giving out awards for stopping at stop signs??

7 million - the 4 million that lost their insurance = 3 million.

45 million uninsured Americans - 3 million actual signups = 42 million to go.

Good job Obama! Good job.

At this point, Obama will take anything he can get.

His approval numbers are in the toilet and BoondoggleCare is causing his own party to lose sleep over whether or not it'll still control the Senate next year.

Forum List

Back