🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises

And yet you lack the brains to provide evidence that The President lied intentionally to mislead. Likely you're one of the idiots who bought crap insurance and will be happy with it as long as you don't need it.

How stupid do you think the American people are?

From the Wall Street Journal:

"One former senior administration official said that as the law was being crafted by the White House and lawmakers, some White House policy advisers objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s “keep your plan” promise. They were overruled by political aides, the former official said."

Aides Debated Obama Health-Care Coverage Promise - WSJ.com

It was a lie, plain and simple, but thanks for revealing that you progressive extremists will back lies when it is 'your guy' in office.

I'm still waiting for the inmates around here to acknowledge that Sarah Palin lied when she said Obamacare was going to deny health care to kids with Down Syndrome.

You ought to have at least have an ounce of integrity to justify your sanctimony.

At least.

If you can show that she made that claim while knowing it was not true, then you have something.

Gladly.

"And who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Not one rightwing nut on this board has ever acknowledged she was lying.

So stop making us laugh with your comical sanctimonious demands that everyone sign the 'Obama lied!!' proclamation.

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin falsely claims Barack Obama runs a 'death panel'

I'm still waiting for the inmates around here to acknowledge that Sarah Palin lied when she said Obamacare was going to deny health care to kids with Down Syndrome.

You ought to have at least have an ounce of integrity to justify your sanctimony.

At least.

Did she say such a thing?? Who knows, who cares... it is not like she is a leader in government right now.. and not like most people pay attention to or listen to Palin

But we do know our current 'leadership' is chronically lying

She said it as a prominent participant in the right's campaign to stop the bill from ever passing.

I am mocking the hypocrites. If you want to be mocked, by all means, carry on.

The lying is everywhere:

Humana fined $65,430 in connection with 'misleading' insurance letter

"The Kentucky Department of Insurance has fined Humana $65,430 because it offered policyholders an unapproved opportunity to amend their insurance as part of a letter that regulators have called “misleading.”

The department investigated letters sent in August to 6,543 individual plan policyholders in Kentucky. The letters said they needed to renew their plans for 2014 within 30 days or choose a more expensive option that complies with the Affordable Care Act."

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013309240089&nclick_check=1

...you've been hearing so much about these insurance policy cancellations leading to people being forced into more expensive coverage by Obamacare?

Ha, turns out it's an insurance company SCAM.

See how often you hear about this on Foxnews.

Beating the rightwing at its own game has a certain elegant justice about it.

So you can't admit he repeatedly lied and has now changed his story or defend it. Duly noted. Thanks for playing. The gardening forum is third door on the right.

I acknowledged that he didn't tell the truth about a week ago. In the first of about 100 threads on this.

Why, btw, have you started another thread on it? Have you ever read the rules for 'politics'?

I posted a story from the Daily Caller that provides a video of Obama repeating the lie 29 times along with his claim from LAST NIGHT that he never said it. If you think posting an article that first appeared today as being excessive, you are free to complain to the management and attempt to get it closed, deleted or merged. You are in no way forced to participate in any thread or forum on USMB, so shut your yap and move along if you find it unappealing.

And yet you lack the brains to provide evidence that The President lied intentionally to mislead. Likely you're one of the idiots who bought crap insurance and will be happy with it as long as you don't need it.

"One former senior administration official said that as the law was being crafted by the White House and lawmakers, some White House policy advisers objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s “keep your plan” promise. They were overruled by political aides, the former official said."

It was a lie, plain and simple, but thanks for revealing that you progressive extremists will back lies when it is 'your guy' in office.

If the posts I read on this message board are an indication of the intelligence of the American People one must conclude that dull normal is the norm.

LOL, "one former senior administration official said"? That's proof? Maybe for someone dull normal or below. If from an editorial in the WSJ it has the veracity of a Fox News "Breaking News" story.

Liberals and left wingnuts have defended Obama beyond anything you could possibly defend him for. I'm sure that even in light of this, they will continue to defend him and call anyone who disagrees a...................raaaaacccciiiisssssttttt.

The Daily Caller provides video of Obama making the "if you like your insurance" claim 29 times contrasted with his denial.

Obama is indeed the liar in chief. Sad.

Liberals, how do you spin this?

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution. Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

You have no way of knowing this to be true, in fact it is not inconceivable that he did not consider health insurers would cancel policies as they have; in fact your thread is nothing more than a parroting of right wing propaganda sans any independent thought. Something you are known for.

I'm not a radical right winger. I'm a realist. Radical left wingers like you need to take you blinders off. From NBC.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

At least.

Sarah Palin is a private citizen with an opinion just like you and me. Obama is the POTUS. What she says doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Obama made statements knowing that what he was saying wasn't true. He lied. Apples and oranges.

If the posts I read on this message board are an indication of the intelligence of the American People one must conclude that dull normal is the norm.

LOL, "one former senior administration official said"? That's proof? Maybe for someone dull normal or below. If from an editorial in the WSJ it has the veracity of a Fox News "Breaking News" story.

Reminds me of what passes for news at Fox. "Some people are saying."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw]Outfoxed: Fox News technique: "some people say" - YouTube[/ame]

At least.

Sarah Palin is a private citizen with an opinion just like you and me. Obama is the POTUS. What she says doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Obama made statements knowing that what he was saying wasn't true. He lied. Apples and oranges.

It's always different when it's your twat in the wringer isn't it?

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution. Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

You have no way of knowing this to be true, in fact it is not inconceivable that he did not consider health insurers would cancel policies as they have; in fact your thread is nothing more than a parroting of right wing propaganda sans any independent thought. Something you are known for.

If you were to read the article linked to in the first post, you may have noticed it was not about Obama lying about keeping your current health insurance. It is about Obama claiming he never said "if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.” There are at least 29 different times on video where he made that statement. Yet now the Liar n Chief denies he ever made those statements.
in the first place. The man is despicable.

President Barack Obama told his enthusiastic supporters Monday night that he never promised what video recordings show him promising at least 29 times.

Read more: Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

Last edited:

At least.

Did wshe say such a thing?? Who knows, who cares... it is not like she is a leader in government right now.. and not like most people pay attention to or listen to Palin

That's a very important point. Someone like Palin has no impact on my life. When it's the president repeatedly lying, that impacts us all.

At least.

If you can show that she made that claim while knowing it was not true, then you have something.

Gladly.

"And who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

So stop making us laugh with your comical sanctimonious demands that everyone sign the 'Obama lied!!' proclamation.

Actually the "death panel" claim is a bit subjective.

But anyway, Sarah Palin is not the president and has no impact on my life.
Obama is the president, and directly effects me.

Liberals and left wingnuts have defended Obama beyond anything you could possibly defend him for. I'm sure that even in light of this, they will continue to defend him and call anyone who disagrees a...................raaaaacccciiiisssssttttt.

The Daily Caller provides video of Obama making the "if you like your insurance" claim 29 times contrasted with his denial.

Obama is indeed the liar in chief. Sad.

Liberals, how do you spin this?

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

I'm not a radical right winger. I'm a realist. Radical left wingers like you need to take you blinders off. From NBC.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

You wouldn't recognize reality if it smacked you in the face.

At least.

Gladly.

Except acceptance of medical treatments to be paid for would be under at least partial government discretion...

And notice also, how you left out all the rest of my original post..

Typical for the likes of you, and your troll shit ways

At least.

Did she say such a thing?? Who knows, who cares... it is not like she is a leader in government right now.. and not like most people pay attention to or listen to Palin

She said it as a prominent participant in the right's campaign to stop the bill from ever passing.

I am mocking the hypocrites. If you want to be mocked, by all means, carry on.

She said it as a sound clip for entertainment sake.. she is not a member of REP leadership, nor a REP elected official

Nice try though

Reminds me of what passes for news at Fox. "Some people are saying."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw]Outfoxed: Fox News technique: "some people say" - YouTube[/ame]

Yet you believe 'news' organizations such as Huffo Puffo, Salon, BSNBC, and the like??

Hello pot.. kettle is calling

You wouldn't recognize reality if it smacked you in the face.

Really? I'm giving you video evidence from credible media outlets of Obama repeatedly making a promise and then later saying that he didn't say it as well as evidence that he knew the promise was false long ago.......and you claim I don't know reality. Why don't you refute the articles point by point instead of blind partisan hackery?

Forum List

Back