🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises

Beating the rightwing at its own game has a certain elegant justice about it.

How is you swallowing obama's bullshit daily, transform into anything, but your being a dumbass?

He keeps the evil of the Right at bay, and for that I thank him.

Lol, maybe we need to elect jeb bush as next president, because it will be easy through obama's failures and lies and it will give looneys like yourself a heart attack. Then under obamacare we rid the world of parasites.

Beating the rightwing at its own game has a certain elegant justice about it.

Being stupid and willing to admit yu have no integrity is the first honest admission you've ever made.
He lied, you know it but your ego...your hopes...your dreams are wrapped up in this lying cracka....

I feel sorry for you.

Did wshe say such a thing?? Who knows, who cares... it is not like she is a leader in government right now.. and not like most people pay attention to or listen to Palin

But we do know our current 'leadership' is chronically lying

That's a very important point. Someone like Palin has no impact on my life. When it's the president repeatedly lying, that impacts us all.

So you won't acknowledge she lied. That was the point I was proving.

My son one time lied to me once about whether he ate one or two cookies. That affected me about the same as Palin lying.

Now the president lying about a gigantic program affecting literally all Americans, that's different.

I'm still waiting for the inmates around here to acknowledge that Sarah Palin lied when she said Obamacare was going to deny health care to kids with Down Syndrome.

You ought to have at least have an ounce of integrity to justify your sanctimony.

At least.

As far as I know, Sarah Palin has had nothing to do with Obamacare, she didn't even have a vote on it. I really don't care what she said about Obamacare. I do care about Obama's lies. I do care about the damage that Obamacare is doing and will do to our country and my friends.

I'm still waiting for the inmates around here to acknowledge that Sarah Palin lied when she said Obamacare was going to deny health care to kids with Down Syndrome.

You ought to have at least have an ounce of integrity to justify your sanctimony.

At least.

As far as I know, Sarah Palin has had nothing to do with Obamacare, she didn't even have a vote on it. I really don't care what she said about Obamacare. I do care about Obama's lies. I do care about the damage that Obamacare is doing and will do to our country and my friends.

Carb is all about deflection, she doesn't care how much Obama lies....her womanhood is tied upin him.

Liberals and left wingnuts have defended Obama beyond anything you could possibly defend him for. I'm sure that even in light of this, they will continue to defend him and call anyone who disagrees a...................raaaaacccciiiisssssttttt.

The Daily Caller provides video of Obama making the "if you like your insurance" claim 29 times contrasted with his denial.

Obama is indeed the liar in chief. Sad.

Liberals, how do you spin this?

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution. Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

You have no way of knowing this to be true, in fact it is not inconceivable that he did not consider health insurers would cancel policies as they have; in fact your thread is nothing more than a parroting of right wing propaganda sans any independent thought. Something you are known for.

Holy fuck! Are you for real?

Liberals and left wingnuts have defended Obama beyond anything you could possibly defend him for. I'm sure that even in light of this, they will continue to defend him and call anyone who disagrees a...................raaaaacccciiiisssssttttt.

The Daily Caller provides video of Obama making the "if you like your insurance" claim 29 times contrasted with his denial.

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution. Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

You have no way of knowing this to be true, in fact it is not inconceivable that he did not consider health insurers would cancel policies as they have; in fact your thread is nothing more than a parroting of right wing propaganda sans any independent thought. Something you are known for.

Wry takes comfort in the thought that Obama may not be a liar but may merely be as incompetent as his accusers claimed all along.

Listen carefully. There are videos after videos of the president saying If you have insurance, and YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR INSURANCE. No if and or buts. Now, if you want me to find them and post them, I will.

Now they liked their insurance and wanted to keep it, but they can't. It's happening to millions of people in the country. Do you think this is a coincidence? No. The president lied.

Now he is saying he said "If you like your insurance you can keep it if it hadn't changed since the law passed." That is a lie on top of the first lie!! We have videos of what he said and that is NOT what he said!

This has nothing to do with being a Republican, Democrat or progressive, or anything to do with the Constitution, lol. It is common sense.

Listen carefully. There are videos after videos of the president saying If you have insurance, and YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR INSURANCE. No if and or buts. Now, if you want me to find them and post them, I will.

Now they liked their insurance and wanted to keep it, but they can't. It's happening to millions of people in the country. Do you think this is a coincidence? No. The president lied.

Now he is saying he said "If you like your insurance you can keep it if it hadn't changed since the law passed." That is a lie on top of the first lie!! We have videos of what he said and that is NOT what he said!

This has nothing to do with being a Republican, Democrat or progressive, or anything to do with the Constitution, lol. It is common sense.

I suspect common sense is a foreign (and most repugnant) concept for obamanators.

Wry takes comfort in the thought that Obama may not be a liar but may merely be as incompetent as his accusers claimed all along.

Wry Catcher can't take comfort that Obama may be just incompetent because he seldom applies himself enough to see if he is competent or not. We would have to ask Valerie. However we do have the proof that he is a liar.

It is interesting that on the news it was said that if a CEO of a manufacturing firm had lied to its consumers and caused the monetary loss that Obama is causing to the people of America, he would be in handcuffs.

I suspect common sense is a foreign (and most repugnant) concept for obamanators.

Wow. I understand believing in someone, but when you throw away your own intellect to be one of their "fans" that is getting scary. It's a type of brainwashing that they think he is so wonderful that he cannot do something wrong? ... even when you show them proof?

Wow. I understand believing in someone, but when you throw away your own intellect to be one of their "fans" that is getting scary. It's a type of brainwashing that they think he is so wonderful that he cannot do something wrong? ... even when you show them proof?

I'm not sure what the motivation is. It is scary, though. Is this the type of mental disorder that should preclude gun ownership? I mean, seriously, these obama apologists are so over-the-top, I cannot fathom any intelligent, thinking, decent human being belching the verbal vomit I see here when it comes to defending a blatant liar.

I'm not sure what the motivation is. It is scary, though. Is this the type of mental disorder that should preclude gun ownership? I mean, seriously, these obama apologists are so over-the-top, I cannot fathom any intelligent, thinking, decent human being belching the verbal vomit I see here when it comes to defending a blatant liar.

Maybe, once they are personally assaulted by the Obamacare Insurance scam, they will see it for themselves. Perhaps they will lose their one formidable insurance plan just to find out they have to pay premiums four times what they had with $8,000 deductibles. Then maybe they will change their tune.

It is kinda sad that that is all he has left, isn't it?

He either lied or is incompetent either way he should not be president.

Jeez give the guy a break. We all know he only reads from teleprompters. He was just reading the period at the end of the sentence as a word. You know like Jeez give the guy a break period. Simple mistake.

The OP that Wry responded to has the video of the repeated lie and then him lying about lying. Another post I posted a little later is an article from NBC which shows that the admin debated about Obama using the "you can keep it" message because they knew it not to be true. They went with the lie instead because they knew the truth wouldn't sell the ACA.

I think some people are simply incapable of admitting they are wrong or that they made a mistake.

At least.

Because, nit wit, it hasn't done it yet. It will, and she will AGAIN be proven correct.

Forum List

Back