🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises

I'm still waiting for the inmates around here to acknowledge that Sarah Palin lied when she said Obamacare was going to deny health care to kids with Down Syndrome.

You ought to have at least have an ounce of integrity to justify your sanctimony.

At least.

If you can show that she made that claim while knowing it was not true, then you have something.

Gladly.

"And who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Not one rightwing nut on this board has ever acknowledged she was lying.

So stop making us laugh with your comical sanctimonious demands that everyone sign the 'Obama lied!!' proclamation.

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin falsely claims Barack Obama runs a 'death panel'

She wasn't lying then and she isn't lying now dumbass.

Liberals and left wingnuts have defended Obama beyond anything you could possibly defend him for. I'm sure that even in light of this, they will continue to defend him and call anyone who disagrees a...................raaaaacccciiiisssssttttt.

The Daily Caller provides video of Obama making the "if you like your insurance" claim 29 times contrasted with his denial.

Obama is indeed the liar in chief. Sad.

Liberals, how do you spin this?

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution. Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

You have no way of knowing this to be true, in fact it is not inconceivable that he did not consider health insurers would cancel policies as they have; in fact your thread is nothing more than a parroting of right wing propaganda sans any independent thought. Something you are known for.

I'm not a radical right winger. I'm a realist. Radical left wingers like you need to take you blinders off. From NBC.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

Obama lied, healthcare died. So does the credibility of the leftys here.

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution. Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

You have no way of knowing this to be true, in fact it is not inconceivable that he did not consider health insurers would cancel policies as they have; in fact your thread is nothing more than a parroting of right wing propaganda sans any independent thought. Something you are known for.

If you were to read the article linked to in the first post, you may have noticed it was not about Obama lying about keeping your current health insurance. It is about Obama claiming he never said "if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.” There are at least 29 different times on video where he made that statement. Yet now the Liar n Chief denies he ever made those statements.
in the first place. The man is despicable.

President Barack Obama told his enthusiastic supporters Monday night that he never promised what video recordings show him promising at least 29 times.

Read more: Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

Again BAM! Obama is a lying piece of shit.

Liberals and left wingnuts have defended Obama beyond anything you could possibly defend him for. I'm sure that even in light of this, they will continue to defend him and call anyone who disagrees a...................raaaaacccciiiisssssttttt.

The Daily Caller provides video of Obama making the "if you like your insurance" claim 29 times contrasted with his denial.

Obama is indeed the liar in chief. Sad.

Liberals, how do you spin this?

Obama denies videotaped "you can keep it" promises | The Daily Caller

Just think!

If Romney had just been AN OUTRAGEOUS LIAR (like Obama) he could have brushed aside any criticisms from the 47% audiotape and been our president.

But that would have made him no better than Obama.

So, I guess when you want a liar for a POTUS you might as well get the best one around!

OBAMA!

I'm not a radical right winger. I'm a realist. Radical left wingers like you need to take you blinders off. From NBC.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - Investigations

You wouldn't recognize reality if it smacked you in the face.

Really? I'm giving you video evidence from credible media outlets of Obama repeatedly making a promise and then later saying that he didn't say it as well as evidence that he knew the promise was false long ago.......and you claim I don't know reality. Why don't you refute the articles point by point instead of blind partisan hackery?

Left wing idiots like him consider reality to be whatever they say it is.

Radical right wingers - like you - have attacked Obama since his nomination and before he took office. That makes you anti-democratic and a defiler of our Constitution.

How so? Is there a provision in the Constitution which prohibits criticism of Obama? Did that rule apply to leftwingers who attacked Bush?

Calling him, or anyone a liar, means you believe he made false statements with a deliberate intent to deceive.

Dept of Health and Human Services had warned the administration that between 40-65% of all individual plans would not be grandfathered because of the rules which prevent any changes to policies for the grandfathering to be implicated. So either he was lying or he ignored the information provided by his own department.

Go with "He lied." It accurate and has the added benefit of being short.

1466167_10151676546581384_2080087771_n.jpg

This morning on one of my local radio stations, they had some Obama lackey on, that apparently is busy calling radio stations trying to convince Americans that they didn't really hear Obama say if-you-like-your-plan-you-keep-your-plan yada yada.

He went on to tell us idiots what Obama really meant, and only if you already hate Obama would you believe what your ears think you heard.
I've got to tell you, this just infuriates me to have these Obama extremeists try to weasel out of admitting that Obama lied through his teeth.
Anyone with any gray matter at all, can clearly see that Obama was trying to calm the fears of mom and pop America by assuring them that if they were happy with their plan, they needn't worry at all.He enthusiastically told them that NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE HEARD they would keep their plan if they liked it.

Just dishonesty of the highest degree.

You wouldn't recognize reality if it smacked you in the face.

You're the dumb fuck that won't accept the reality that Obama is a liar and won't admit he's a liar.... :thup:

This morning on one of my local radio stations, they had some Obama lackey on, that apparently is busy calling radio stations trying to convince Americans that they didn't really hear Obama say if-you-like-your-plan-you-keep-your-plan yada yada.

He went on to tell us idiots what Obama really meant, and only if you already hate Obama would you believe what your ears think you heard.
I've got to tell you, this just infuriates me to have these Obama extremeists try to weasel out of admitting that Obama lied through his teeth.
Anyone with any gray matter at all, can clearly see that Obama was trying to calm the fears of mom and pop America by assuring them that if they were happy with their plan, they needn't worry at all.He enthusiastically told them that NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE HEARD they would keep their plan if they liked it.

Just dishonesty of the highest degree.

And unbelievable arrogance that they seem to think that the "majority" will buy into the continuing lies.

Forum List

Back