Obama did not draw the red line.

Devil's Advocate says: "the international community declared the use of chemical weapons to be illegal under any circumstances, decades ago".

According to President Obama he did not draw the red line for the use of chemical weapons in Syria the international community did and it is their credibility on the line along with Americas and congress but not his. Wow I mean wow.
Obama says he didn’t draw the red line on Syria, the world did - KansasCity.com

Booooosh did it. :cuckoo:

I wonder if I should dress up as Obama on Halloween and take a running tally of how many times I get called a racist. I'll then say, well then, Obama started the war in Syria!

I may not live to tell the tale.

:eusa_shifty:

Devil's Advocate says: "the international community declared the use of chemical weapons to be illegal under any circumstances, decades ago".

True but it was not the international community that said about a year ago the use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime would change their calculus.

Obama did draw a red line.

so did the international community.

....but Obama did too. :)

Cynic points out that the US actively used chemical weapons as recently as Vietnam and the international community didn't say squat.

Cynic points out that the US actively used chemical weapons as recently as Vietnam and the international community didn't say squat.

If I remember correctly, the Vietnam war ended in 1975.

On which planet is 38 years ago, "recent"?

I believe the ban on mustard gas and such started after World War 1.

I'm thinking the American people are fed up with being the worlds unappreciated policemen.

If I remember correctly, the Vietnam war ended in 1975.

On which planet is 38 years ago, "recent"?

The the same planet on which liberals think George W. Bush's term ended yesterday. Earth.

Forum List

Back