Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard

So, just to be completely clear, you're upset because President Obama is not stopping Rick "I Hate African-Americans" Perry from illegally occupying the border, and wants to merely collect statistics that will prove or disprove the effectiveness of Perry's tactics?

I'm glad that you share my indignation. President Obama should be invading Texas with the entire U.S. military, throwing Perry in jail, and allowing Central and South Americans to stream in uncounted and undeterred. However, it's really not our place to oppose President Obama, so I support his undoubtedly flawless course of action. All will become clear in time.

no you twit....the only one who should be thrown in jail is BO.....for failing to defend our country from foreign invasion.....and in fact for encouraging it....

Before we can go further, we must be sure that we are spyykyng the same language.

Invasion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
: an act of invading; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful
Do either of these terms accurately define "invasion" for you? If so, which one is the most accurate? If not, please provide a definition of "invasion" from a credible source.

Definition #2 genius. Normally when illegal immigrants come here, they take jobs, introduce disease and put an excess drain our economy. So as it stands, they spread something hurtful to America. That constitutes an invasion.

or even sent the team before when the crisis started. He isn't looking to see if it works, he is looking to see if any laws are being broken so they can try to pull them. Jmo.

And hoping they don't shoot anymore American citizens.

I hadn't heard of any Tx National Guard shooting an American citizen. Mind linking me up?

Bodey doesnt reply when you call her on her lies, she just keeps posting more. She is the biggest liar on USMB.

All they are doing is observing and analysing....oh no!

Reported a day or so ago, the research is to find out if additional funding would help(.) No one is trying to hinder the TNG, the purpose id devise methods of enforcement.

Forum List

Back