Obama doctor says Biden suffers from "cognitive disease" and should resign immediately for safety of country...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
President Biden likely suffers from a ā€œcognitive diseaseā€ and should not only drop out of the presidential race but resign immediately, according to the former White House physician and current Republican Congressman who served former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

ā€œThis is a national security issue,ā€ Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson told The Post after Bidenā€™s disastrous debate performance. ā€œAs an American, I think he needs to step down and he needs to be immediately removed from office.ā€

Before entering politics, Jackson served as Obamaā€™s personal physician between 2013 and 2016.

ā€œThere is a condition. I donā€™t know what it is. I am not going to give him a diagnosis. It is more than just age. It is some type of cognitive disease,ā€ Jackson said. ā€œI donā€™t know if itā€™s Parkinsonā€™s or Alzheimerā€™s, I donā€™t know what it is. There are a lot of diseases out there when folks get older which can cause cognitive decline.ā€

Jackson previously called on Biden to take a cognitive test ā€” something Biden has not done as president.

ā€œYou arenā€™t going to hear me talk about cognitive tests anymore. He got one [Thursday] night in front of millions of viewers and he failed miserably,ā€ Jackson told The Post.

Trump did not answer one question and lied for 90 minutes. The nation saw that too. So after 1 debate, the reallity is that trump is not capable of leading and there are concerns about Bidens age. The fact there was no fact checker and the moderators didn't call out the falsehoods made this debate a sham. But Biden has to do better. However his record shows he is capable of doing the job. Trumps record shows he is not.

Trump did not answer one question and lied for 90 minutes. The nation saw that too. So after 1 debate, the reallity is that trump is not capable of leading and there are concerns about Bidens age. The fact there was no fact checker and the moderators didn't call out the falsehoods made this debate a sham. But Biden has to do better. However his record shows he is capable of doing the job. Trumps record shows he is not.

Trump lied, Trump lied....

Polly want a cracker?

It can't be that bad, he is in the Hamptons today getting some free money.

He should ask them why they rejected all those nice illegals who were gifted to them.

Hollywood Dem donors just threw Biden under the bus..."High-profile Hollywood donors said theyā€™ll not be giving any more money to the Democratic Party if President Biden doesnā€™t end his re-election bid"
Uh oh that's it, the actors have spoken. :p

Uh oh that's it, the actors have spoken. :p
If the big money donors put their foot down Biden will be forced to resign. Note they said they will stop giving money to Democrats (plural) not just Biden. You know after the high of Obama poor Dems are quite depressed with this Biden loser. lol

Trump lied, Trump lied....

Polly want a cracker?
You shoudnot ignore the fsct that trump ied for 90 minutes. Whatthis meams is tharttrump is incapne of addressing the issues he would face as president. It means e was just as bad , if not worse than Biden cognitivey. He heard the questions but could get his mind to process the information necessary to answer them. Youa re so in love with his racism that you can't see this. I admit Biden did poorly, but you can't seem to get to the reality that trump was actualy worse. Biden stammered and stumbled, but he tried to answer the questions. Trump was delusional and totally off topic every single time. But he lied with confidence do you think he did a great job. Pathetic.

You shoudnot ignore the fsct that trump ied for 90 minutes. Whatthis meams is tharttrump is incapne of addressing the issues he would face as president. It means e was just as bad , if not worse than Biden cognitivey. He heard the questions but could get his mind to process the information necessary to answer them. Youa re so in love with his racism that you can't see this. I admit Biden did poorly, but you can't seem to get to the reality that trump was actualy worse. Biden stammered and stumbled, but he tried to answer the questions. Trump was delusional and totally off topic every single time. But he lied with confidence do you think he did a great job. Pathetic.

Whatever, Biden isn't fit to serve the rest of his term let alone another 4 years. You know it

Trump answered many of the questions and the moderators allowed BOTH of them to talk without interrupting them. Biden lied plenty and told some absolute whoppers. "Trump lied" is weak sauce for that embarrassing performance Biden turned in.

President Biden likely suffers from a ā€œcognitive diseaseā€ and should not only drop out of the presidential race but resign immediately, according to the former White House physician and current Republican Congressman who served former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

ā€œThis is a national security issue,ā€ Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson told The Post after Bidenā€™s disastrous debate performance. ā€œAs an American, I think he needs to step down and he needs to be immediately removed from office.ā€

Before entering politics, Jackson served as Obamaā€™s personal physician between 2013 and 2016.

ā€œThere is a condition. I donā€™t know what it is. I am not going to give him a diagnosis. It is more than just age. It is some type of cognitive disease,ā€ Jackson said. ā€œI donā€™t know if itā€™s Parkinsonā€™s or Alzheimerā€™s, I donā€™t know what it is. There are a lot of diseases out there when folks get older which can cause cognitive decline.ā€

Jackson previously called on Biden to take a cognitive test ā€” something Biden has not done as president.

ā€œYou arenā€™t going to hear me talk about cognitive tests anymore. He got one [Thursday] night in front of millions of viewers and he failed miserably,ā€ Jackson told The Post.

1719694603681.jpeg

Ronny Jackson? A Republican fascist propagandist? Yeah. That's believable.

It's not debatable that Biden is far sharper than any Trumptard on this thread. And much sharper than trump, and almost anyone in the GOP.

Granted, that's not a high bar to jump over. They're Trumptards, aftera all, which means they're morons by definition.

Seriously, just read the stuff that the Trump cultists here type. Trumptards are not all there mentally.

obama's doctor??? Well that certainly explains a lot

my my tell us IM2 if you were given the answers to a test before the test was given would you still flunk it.

Forum List

Back