Obama does something PRO American!

Why? He allows illegals in at the southern border.

And Cuba has been getting worse, since their mutual whatever.
Obama announces end to 'wet foot, dry foot' policy for Cuban refugees

WOW! I am shocked that this happened....eh less nonwhites coming to my country! Great news.
I know that but that will end very soon with Trump in office. Cubans have no need to come here. Castro hated how things were in Cuba so he overthrew the government,if the Cuban hate it bad enough then they will do the same thing.

WOW! I am shocked that this happened....eh less nonwhites coming to my country! Great news.

You and you sig are disgusting .
The opinion of a child is noted :anj_stfu:

the irony of a neo nazi claiming someone else is anti american is hysterical..... atleast join the KKK lol

I know that but that will end very soon with Trump in office. Cubans have no need to come here. Castro hated how things were in Cuba so he overthrew the government,if the Cuban hate it bad enough then they will do the same thing.

You support terrorism. I'm surprised that's allowed here.

This is a white supremacist forum, can't you tell? If he had a sig claiming Osama bin laden was a hero he would be banned by now

This is a white supremacist forum, can't you tell? If he had a sig claiming Osama bin laden was a hero he would be banned by now

I've had mods chastise for pretty tame insults about Trump .

you just seem to be confused about whether or not this is a white supremacist forum, the only difference between stormfront and a place like this is that normal people aren't banned right away

LOL America is the biggest terrorist in the world tard. I support a soldier taking out his enemy. Go cry somewhere else snowflake.

you just seem to be confused about whether or not this is a white supremacist forum, the only difference between stormfront and a place like this is that normal people aren't banned right away

Oh it's clear . When there is a thread "they" don't like , it's quickly banished to some other forum . "Current events " is a popular dumping ground .

america's been having a childish hissy fit for way to long because Cuba refused to be colonized and refused to allow themselves to be sodomized by corporate power like americans are.

LOL America is the biggest terrorist in the world tard. I support a soldier taking out his enemy. Go cry somewhere else snowflake.

"America is the biggest terrorist in the world."

You heard it here folks.

A terrorist who killed 9 Christian Americans in their place of worship is no soldier . That's a coward .

I don't know crap about Cubans? Stay home. Are they Puerto Ricans?

Who's the busiest person at Cuban wedding?

Answer: the one with jumper cables.

Last edited:

A terrorist who killed 9 Christian Americans in their place of worship is no soldier . That's a coward .

Soon to be a deadass coward, like Odious would be, if he ever set foot outside his safe space.

Oh it's clear . When there is a thread "they" don't like , it's quickly banished to some other forum . "Current events " is a popular dumping ground .
well its not just the mods in charge its the vast majority of regular members, if you had osama bin laden or abu bakr al baghdadi is a hero for your signature then, you would get attacked after every comment, you wouldn't be able to create a thread without whatever you said being ignored and evryone changing the subject to your sig, nobody would thank him or give him a rep point, look at this guys history. Not only do his threads get points but they get plenty of people agreeing with him. (even republicans who regularly call obama and hillary nazis.)

Forum List

Back