obama doesn't want 21 year olds to buy hand guns, but 17 year olds can carry rifles in military...

obama is a gun grabber blocked by the Constitution and the political realities of our country. His new stupid idea, block 21 year olds from buying hand guns. What an idiot. He doesn't realize that 17 year olds can carry rifles and kill and die in service to our country, but when they get home they can't defend themselves from criminals using a hand gun.

And since guns are the best way to stop rape, he must want young women to be raped too...right?

Obama Expresses Desire To Block 21-Year-Old Kid From Buying Handguns - Breitbart

I am still waiting... we have background checks for gun purchases...did that stop the mass shooting?

If we had "universal background checks" would that stop mass shootings?

If we registered guns would that stop mass shootings?
When did Obama grab guns? When he signed legislation allowing you to play with guns in the National Parks? Could you be confusing him with a guy who banned the sale of assault rifles in Massachusetts? I suspect you`re lying about Obama or your just another gullible tool being used by the gun/criminal lobby.

obama didn't want to distract from destroying American healthcare. Gun control is still on his agenda...and it looks like he is going to make his move....
Are you skeered? Maybe you should buy some more guns. Burying them under your trailer is a good way to hide them.

wow, what a little snot. go back to Romper room and learn some manners

obama is a gun grabber blocked by the Constitution and the political realities of our country. His new stupid idea, block 21 year olds from buying hand guns. What an idiot. He doesn't realize that 17 year olds can carry rifles and kill and die in service to our country, but when they get home they can't defend themselves from criminals using a hand gun.

And since guns are the best way to stop rape, he must want young women to be raped too...right?

Obama Expresses Desire To Block 21-Year-Old Kid From Buying Handguns - Breitbart

I am still waiting... we have background checks for gun purchases...did that stop the mass shooting?

When did Obama grab guns? When he signed legislation allowing you to play with guns in the National Parks? Could you be confusing him with a guy who banned the sale of assault rifles in Massachusetts? I suspect you`re lying about Obama or your just another gullible tool being used by the gun/criminal lobby.

obama didn't want to distract from destroying American healthcare. Gun control is still on his agenda...and it looks like he is going to make his move....
Are you skeered? Maybe you should buy some more guns. Burying them under your trailer is a good way to hide them.

wow, what a little snot. go back to Romper room and learn some manners

Not possible...he would have to have a brain to learn manners.

well what about canned foods, pop tarts and pressure cookers? can young adults still buy those weapons leagally?
I can't believe no age restriction laws on fart lighting...
well if Bambi had his way, he would not allow military votes in the 2 major elections cause of "Fairness".

don't give the idiot any ideas, my gawd. Obama just really believes he can go around and JUST TELL us how things should be. he makes me sick

:badgrin:

I"m fully trained in the use of My weapon......and My guns too! I have no reason to fear other people with guns.

Maybe you should ask government to post a 24/7/365 armed guard on your door so you won't get attacked by the boogerman.

I"m fully trained in the use of My weapon......and My guns too! I have no reason to fear other people with guns.

Maybe you should ask government to post a 24/7/365 armed guard on your door so you won't get attacked by the boogerman.

Or like some of the gun control idiots suggested: stock up on can goods so they throw those at the Home invader coming to take everything they own, even their family

I doubt there is a cure all for the problem but if measures can be adopted that would save some lives then I might be interested. Typically the mass slayings are committed by those with mental problems and not by the so-called criminal types that regularly engage in criminal activities. Given this premise, the argument aka mongering tactic of saying that people need protection against such criminals is lame. When you add the number of people who are killed in the home either by accident or by small children to the victims of sicko mass killers then it is not only crass but also irresponsible and naïve to ignore the issue. This old idea that it
couldn't happen to me or to my loved ones simply doesn't save lives.

well what about canned foods, pop tarts and pressure cookers? can young adults still buy those weapons leagally?
well if Bambi had his way, he would not allow military votes in the 2 major elections cause of "Fairness".

don't give the idiot any ideas, my gawd. Obama just really believes he can go around and JUST TELL us how things should be. he makes me sick
See what happens when some guy gets elected leader???

Or like some of the gun control idiots suggested: stock up on can goods so they throw those at the Home invader coming to take everything they own, even their family
Where does one get a good affordable deed to a family?

Obama is just another liberal bullshit artist spewing the same old anti-gun garbage at a moment's notice whenever the opportunity arises.
I cannot think of a better opportunity to drive the message home. Tragic events such as this
might wake someone up to the slaughter.

He makes you sick? I hope your state took advantage of expanded Medicaid.

I am surprised that Obama hasnt claimed that thanks to him, everyones monthly health-care bill has gone down 2,500.00, {aside from the fact that this weeks shooting only happens in the racist USA}

He makes you sick? I hope your state took advantage of expanded Medicaid.

REALLY? I hope you WORK so you can support all those he so lovingly GAVE out to the states. ITS not his gawddam MONEY and has no right to do half the shit he's done....AND YES he makes me sick

You called Obama a gun grabber but you have no examples of him grabbing any guns. Why do you lie so much?

Forum List

Back