Obama doubles down on stupid

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So last year he said if he had a son he would look like Treyvon. A couple days ago he decided to ratchet up the divisive racism based rhetoric by saying he is Treyvon.

Why doesn't he just stfu and mind his own god damn business and stop meddling in local affairs. Blacks are slaughtered daily by other blacks and I don't see him getting involved in that.

Soul searching my ass.

I have to take an obama.....

poop-113990943803.jpeg

EVERYTHING Obama does is the result of a political calculation. In this case, he is trying to keep his base fired up for the 2014 elections while not offending the larger public. Hence no direct criticism of the Zimmerman verdict, but plenty of sympathy for Skittles.

So last year he said if he had a son he would look like Treyvon. A couple days ago he decided to ratchet up the divisive racism based rhetoric by saying he is Treyvon.

Why doesn't he just stfu and mind his own god damn business and stop meddling in local affairs. Blacks are slaughtered daily by other blacks and I don't see him getting involved in that.

Soul searching my ass.
Obama is just a calmer version of race-pimp compared to Al Sharpton, Malcolm X and Jesse Jackson. He's still a goddamned race-pimp!

Actually, the black corpse in FloriDUH could have never been like Obama because he'd have be something less than human to walk in Obama's shoes which cleverly conceal his hooves.

Anybody who thinks Barry gives a crap about you take a look at how his own brother lives:

obama-brother.jpg

Every picture tells a story don't it?

Forum List

Back