Obama Eliminates Breakfast For Troops In Afghanistan

Did Obama work out the specifics of military cuts? Does the President have a say in how money is or isn't spent? Nope - the House of Representatives does that. Look up which ones voted to let the troops go hungry, I got a dozen donuts that says none of the House members that did are in danger of starving.

You rightyloons just can't help yourselves can you?

No matter how many times they start a thread on this, nor how many times it's utterly refuted, it doesn't matter. Do it again. And, again. And, again.

Keep telling the lie. Maybe it'll stick sooner or later.

I'm just wondering if any of the millions of new welfare and food stamp recipients Obama has signed up since he's been president have been denied anything.

Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan, Stuffs Own Face

My, my, you really mean that there are no other areas that the military can cut costs? That they have to stop cooking breakfasts for the frontline troops while continueing to pay for weapons systems we don't need?

I would have to say this is a created situation, created by someone trying to make the President look bad, but given the hundreds of billions the defense department has in the budget, it makes whomever made that decision appear to be a callous asshole.

Yes, there needs to be an investigation, to find the person who made that decision, and give them a ticket out of the military.

I'm just wondering if any of the millions of new welfare and food stamp recipients Obama has signed up since he's been president have been denied anything.

Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan, Stuffs Own Face

My, my, you really mean that there are no other areas that the military can cut costs? That they have to stop cooking breakfasts for the frontline troops while continueing to pay for weapons systems we don't need?

I would have to say this is a created situation, created by someone trying to make the President look bad, but given the hundreds of billions the defense department has in the budget, it makes whomever made that decision appear to be a callous asshole.

Yes, there needs to be an investigation, to find the person who made that decision, and give them a ticket out of the military.

Yes, let's fire the idiot who decided, "That little FOB will be closing in a few days. Let's not run the risk of sending another convoy up there with stuff they won't eat before it closes and which we'll then either have to abandon or haul back."

God knows we can't have someone in the government with a little common sense, can we?

While I am certainly no fan of Obozo, I don't think he can be blamed for this one. I think some d**khead in the Puzzle Palace came up with this.

As I understand it, breakfast MRE's are pretty good - especially with that Tabasco packet!

MREs suck as does any field ration, seriously:lol:

its a non event, as they fold forward bases logistics moves first, things that are not required directly for combat are moved first, like mess hall facilties etc...

Forum List

Back