Obama Excoriates Republican Obsession With The Term ‘Radical Islam’

So why didn't we say we were at war with "radical Christianity" during the Waco mess? Why aren't y'all calling the Planned Parenthood attacks the works of "radical Christian extremists"?
Probably because we weren't. It was a small isolated cult who's leader thought he was the messiah. Not Christian and not worldwide stirring up shit.

Why are liberals incapable of ANY measure of discernment?

Just the way Muslims feel about ISIL. Huh, imagine that!
When are they going to mention it? Imagine that! How many people did the Davidians kill?

Zero.

Four federal agents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why didn't we say we were at war with "radical Christianity" during the Waco mess? Why aren't y'all calling the Planned Parenthood attacks the works of "radical Christian extremists"?
Probably because we weren't. It was a small isolated cult who's leader thought he was the messiah. Not Christian and not worldwide stirring up shit.

When are they going to mention it? Imagine that! How many people did the Davidians kill?

Zero.
i hope you never bitch about Benghazi

“Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away,” the president said.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Tuesday forcefully rebuked Republicans who have berated him for refusing to characterize lone wolf terror attacks by Muslim individuals as acts of “radical Islam.”

Speaking from the Treasury Department two days after a Muslim man shot 49 people to death at a gay nightclub in Orlando after declaring allegiance to the self-described Islamic State group, the president challenged his detractors to identify a single tangible benefit of adjusting his choice of words to describe the attack.

“What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change? Would it make ISIL less committed to try to kill Americans? Would it bring in more allies? Is there a military strategy that is served by this?” Obama asked rhetorically, using another name for the Islamic State.

“The answer is none of the above. Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away.”

"Not once has an adviser of mine said, ‘Man, if we really use that phrase, we’re gonna turn this whole thing around.’ Not once." ~ President Barack Obama

More: Obama Excoriates Republican Obsession With The Term 'Radical Islam'

Thank you, Mr. President. I totally agree. Trump can't stop lying about the birthplace and citizenship of the Orlando shooter. They were both born in New York - within walking distance of each other.
One thing for sure misidentifying it as oh...I dont know .....work place violence will ensure that it continues......Obama claimed we need to change.......do tell how that helps prevent it or end it

Mohammad Obama looked like he morphed into the Dana Carvey transvestite character Church Lady during his "excoriating."

“Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away,” the president said.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Tuesday forcefully rebuked Republicans who have berated him for refusing to characterize lone wolf terror attacks by Muslim individuals as acts of “radical Islam.”

Speaking from the Treasury Department two days after a Muslim man shot 49 people to death at a gay nightclub in Orlando after declaring allegiance to the self-described Islamic State group, the president challenged his detractors to identify a single tangible benefit of adjusting his choice of words to describe the attack.

“What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change? Would it make ISIL less committed to try to kill Americans? Would it bring in more allies? Is there a military strategy that is served by this?” Obama asked rhetorically, using another name for the Islamic State.

“The answer is none of the above. Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away.”

"Not once has an adviser of mine said, ‘Man, if we really use that phrase, we’re gonna turn this whole thing around.’ Not once." ~ President Barack Obama

Thank you, Mr. President. I totally agree. Trump can't stop lying about the birthplace and citizenship of the Orlando shooter. They were both born in New York - within walking distance of each other.
What President Obama inadvertently did was lay out how Republicans want to destroy this country.

He said people come here from other countries and become American.

That we don't judge people based on their ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and so on.

Those are exactly the ways the GOP judge everybody.

What President Obama inadvertently did was lay out how Republicans want to destroy this country.

That we don't judge people based on their ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and so on.

Those are exactly the ways the GOP judge everybody.

Doesn't seem to be working too well lately.
Especially with Muslims. Time for a new Crusade.

Send all the Muslims to Syria. Bulldoze all the mosques.
Try it in America, first. When the rest of the world sees our success, others will want to do the same.

Zero.

Four federal agents.
...during the botched raid. They weren't targets of terrorism. Your discernment abilities are still zero.

Zero.
i hope you never bitch about Benghazi
Huh? Are you trying to make a point?

:wtf:

What is inaccurate in any way about the term "radical Islam?" You don't think people who murder you for not being Muslim are radical?

Zero.

Four federal agents.
...during the botched raid. They weren't targets of terrorism. Your discernment abilities are still zero.

The Feds paid them back, they murdered their 26 children

Obama certainly is a curious one for sure.

Will bomb Americas at the bidding of the CIA if they are brown skinned living in ally countries.

Yet another Muslim goes off on America and Obama can't help himself in coming to Islam's defense. And when I say he can't help himself I really don't think he can help himself.

During part of his childhood, his formative years. He was living under an assumed name attending a Muslim school. Which does not make him a Muslim, although it was claimed he was on the application. But it certainly may have made him have sympathy or at least apprication for the religion of peace. So it is those romantic memories that Barry can't forget and they cause him not to be able to admit the truth.

What is inaccurate in any way about the term "radical Islam?" You don't think people who murder you for not being Muslim are radical?

What I am thinking is that the progs want the adjective removed?

Instead of saying radical Islam just get it over with and say Islam. Because it appears that it isn't such a radical view of Islam that ISIS holds.

What I am thinking is that the progs want the adjective removed?

Instead of saying radical Islam just get it over with and say Islam. Because it appears that it isn't such a radical view of Islam that ISIS holds.
Sort of like radical liberalism, the radical isn't necessary anymore

Semantics.

Well if it walks like a duck, quakes like a duck chances are pretty damned good its a damned duck.

Forum List

Back