Obama floods the street with Illegal Criminals

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
DHS releasing illegal immigrants before sequester | US National Headlines | Comcast

A week before mandatory budget cuts go into effect across the government, the Department of Homeland Security has started releasing illegal immigrants being held in immigration jails across the country, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Tuesday.
The Obama administration has been issuing dire warnings about the impact of the sequestration and DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano told reporters at the White House Monday that across-the-board cuts would impact the department's core operations, including border security and airport screening operations.
"I don't think we can maintain the same level of security at all places around the country with sequester as without sequester," said Napolitano, adding that the impact would be "`like a rolling ball. It will keep growing."

These Illegal Criminals would not be here in the first place Obama if you did your job and not let them in here in the first place, Clown !Now you start threating the American people like a big bad bully...

Borat like sequester! Now Borat can go to Post Office Box and get all of the disability checks to send back home!

Attachments

• $borat-high-five.jpg
    $borat-high-five.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 83
Any decent businessman or head of family could easily adjust to the budget. There is no reason for this other then using it as a political grandstand. Obama is a typical black guy playing his ****** games at the White House. I'm surprised he's not suing Boehner for discrimination.

Last edited:
Any decent businessman or head of family could easily adjust to the budget. There is no reason for this other then using it as a political grandstand. Obama is a typical black guy playing his ****** games at the White House. I'm surprised he's not suing Boehner for discrimination.

Did he go there?

Yup, he went there.

Holy shit. You really are a whacko racist. There are special forums for haters like you...

Did he go there?

Yup, he went there.

Yeah, I saw the same crap daily at the Pool Halls from the same type of persons as Obama. Shifty and without any integrity when it came to telling the truth. It be like "Hey man, I gots this sheet over here and it's going for whatever I can con yous out of...broham. "If it don't say Broham, I don't wants it"- Pappy talking about Buicks.

Obama is a typical democrat thinking only of himself. If he thought like a black guy he'd be aware of what's happening from Compton California to Plano Texas.

Last edited:

Did he go there?

Yup, he went there.

Yeah, I saw the same crap daily at the Pool Halls from the same type of persons as Obama. Shifty and without any integrity when it came to telling the truth. It be like "Hey man, I gots this sheet over here and it's going for whatever I can con yous out of...broham. "If it don't say Broham, I don't wants it"- Pappy talking about Buicks.

So it's "typical", huh?

Obama is a typical democrat thinking only of himself. If he thought like a blqck guy he'd be aware of what's happening from Compton California to Plano Texas.

Got ya.

Are you aware of the fact that you’re an ignorant, hateful racist or are you oblivious to this fact as a consequence of your ignorance and hate?

Are you aware of the fact that you’re an ignorant, hateful racist or are you oblivious to this fact as a consequence of your ignorance and hate?

No. I do not believe that saying or typing the word "******" makes a person a racist.

No. I do not believe that saying or typing the word "******" makes a person a racist.

Why don't you tell us more about that " typical black guy" part.

You mean the ones that scream racism every time something doesn't go their way? This forum has plenty of white ******* doing that as well. Erik, are you one?

I do. And it goes both ways with "honky" and "cracker".

Yes, you're a racist scumbag and undeserving of being taken seriously.

You mean the ones that scream racism every time something doesn't go their way? This forum has plenty of white ******* doing that as well. Erik, are you one?

Nope, actually I'm not. For the most part, I've been avoiding any labelling of "racist" when reading critiques of this President. What you just said is pretty hard to dismiss, though.

You mean the ones that scream racism every time something doesn't go their way?

So is this, in your estimation, what a "typical black guy" does?

I do. And it goes both ways with "honky" and "cracker".

Yes, you're a racist scumbag and undeserving of being taken seriously.

Goose you cry like a faggot.

Nope, actually I'm not. For the most part, I've been avoiding any labelling of "racist" when reading critiques of this President. What you just said is pretty hard to dismiss, though.

Ok, well don't let it keep you up nights.

Ok, well don't let it keep you up nights.

Oh, I won't; especially considering you obviously have no justification for what you just got called out for.

Forum List

Back