Obama floods the street with Illegal Criminals

Anyway, to the topic at hand....

DHS releasing illegal immigrants before sequester | US National Headlines | Comcast

A week before mandatory budget cuts go into effect across the government, the Department of Homeland Security has started releasing illegal immigrants being held in immigration jails across the country, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Tuesday.
The Obama administration has been issuing dire warnings about the impact of the sequestration and DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano told reporters at the White House Monday that across-the-board cuts would impact the department's core operations, including border security and airport screening operations.
"I don't think we can maintain the same level of security at all places around the country with sequester as without sequester," said Napolitano, adding that the impact would be "`like a rolling ball. It will keep growing."

These Illegal Criminals would not be here in the first place Obama if you did your job and not let them in here in the first place, Clown !Now you start threating the American people like a big bad bully...

Like Bo said:

Budget cuts, sorry.

Nope, actually I'm not. For the most part, I've been avoiding any labelling of "racist" when reading critiques of this President. What you just said is pretty hard to dismiss, though.

So is this, in your estimation, what a "typical black guy" does?

Ok, well don't let it keep you up nights.

Oh, I won't; especially considering you obviously have no justification for what you just got called out for.

Heh, oh the message board drama! :clap2:

Forum List

Back