🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama for a third term? WTF?

Lets take a look at some history for my basis of this.

fdr was the first Pres to have a 3rd term.

every other Pres honored Washington by self limiting themselves to Two.

A dem was the first to dishonor that tradition.

I'd be willing to bet this asshole knew that reps would continue to honor tradition and dems wouldn't give a fuck about it as they have a history of ignoring it.

So no, he knew that Bush would go for a 3rd term.

So, the "basis" of your theory is nothing more than political party membership?

There's no difference between the two "parties".
one loves and cherrishes the Constitution
the other thinks its old and outdated

That's a vast difference

That's hilariously naive.

So do you do yoga?
historical facts

no twisting involved

Naw, I'd say it's paranoid delusional wingnuttery actually. But hey, you guys lost, so it's all good.

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMXqcK4Nrg]SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg ~ to Egypt: "I would not look to the US constitution" - YouTube[/ame]

It's not paranoia when the left actually doesn't care.

and then that fool with his op-ed in the ny times talking about getting rid of the Constitution.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

I'll BET you he won't run a third time.

I've said way back in 2008 I believed obama would be the last president of the UNITED STATES.
Historically speaking obama should not have won no president with the economy in the shape it is in would have won. No president who has lied so much and went back on what he promised would has been re-elected. Presidents who have lost their bid for re-election has done less worse than obama has yet some strange reason obama won.

So whether America splits, the 22ND is repealed or we have a national emergency I can see obama being the last President of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
Maybe Perry or Ron Paul will become the president of the republic of Texas?

Last edited:
So, the "basis" of your theory is nothing more than political party membership?

There's no difference between the two "parties".

That's a vast difference

care to name a leading rep that wants to do away with the Constitution?

cuz clearly the lefts hate for it is becoming clearer and clearer.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

I've said way back in 2008 I believed obama would be the last president of the UNITED STATES.
Historically speaking obama should not have won no president with the economy in the shape it is in would have won. No president who has lied so much and went back on what he promised would has been re-elected. Presidents who have lost their bid for re-election has done less worse than obama has yet some strange reason obama won.

So whether America splits, the 22 is repealed or we have a national emergency I can see obama being the last President of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

I think it will split more along racial lines (ie, south west states with huge hispanic influence) in about 50-100 years time. Don't think they will join Mexico or anything, just become a separate country altogether. Might not be a bad thing overall. Most of you righties hate that part of your country anyway....

So whether America splits, the 22 is repealed or we have a national emergency I can see obama being the last President of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

I think it will split more along racial lines (ie, south west states with huge hispanic influence) in about 50-100 years time. Don't think they will join Mexico or anything, just become a separate country altogether. Might not be a bad thing overall. Most of you righties hate that part of your country anyway....

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

:lol:

historical facts

no twisting involved

Naw, I'd say it's paranoid delusional wingnuttery actually. But hey, you guys lost, so it's all good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMXqcK4Nrg]SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg ~ to Egypt: "I would not look to the US constitution" - YouTube[/ame]

and then that fool with his op-ed in the ny times talking about getting rid of the Constitution.

What does this video have to do with your contortions justifying why this Congressman proposed the same bill during the Bush administration?

Obama got elected because the democrats are cheating lying scum.

And if a republican president gets elected and is popular he would get to serve 3 terms too.

The democrats are all crowing right now but it wasn't that long ago that they were in the same unpopular place the republicans are in now.

Every four years a new generation gets to vote.

most politicians are cheating lying scum Misty....we have a whole bunch in Congress right now.....

Harry,

Are we going to go through the left wing crazy threads or what? I was looking forward to it.

i told where to look....pick one out.....we will do lunch....;)

That's a vast difference

Care to name a leading Dem that wants to "do away with the Constitution"?

Only in the echo chamber.

Out here in the real world, nothing is that simple.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

So whether America splits, the 22ND is repealed or we have a national emergency I can see obama being the last President of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

I don't care who ya are...that is the single greatest post ever!

What does this video have to do with your contortions justifying why this Congressman proposed the same bill during the Bush administration?

just how ignorant of history are you?

Do you know the old saying; "History repeats itself"?

knowing these things you should be able to come to the conclusion that only a dem would seek a 3rd term since only a dem sought and had a 3rd term and it was the reps that amended the Constitution so it would never occur again.

sorry if this is going over your head, but I can't dumb it down any further.

I would not have any problem living in the Republic of Texas.

Just remember that Obama is the Commander-In-Chief of all armed forces.

Whatever he orders, the all th armed forces are duty bound to obey.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

Oh for God's sakes that isn't true, even IF Obama ordered elections cancelled,and he won't. The military is not bound to obey illegal orders and could and would tell him to fuck off if he ordered them to take action to stop elections.

When Obama's second term is over he will move out of the White House, same as every POTUS before him.

SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg ~ to Egypt: "I would not look to the US constitution" - YouTube

just how ignorant of history are you?

Do you know the old saying; "History repeats itself"?

knowing these things you should be able to come to the conclusion that only a dem would seek a 3rd term since only a dem sought and had a 3rd term and it was the reps that amended the Constitution so it would never occur again.

sorry if this is going over your head, but I can't dumb it down any further.

Oh that's ok. I understand perfectly well that you and your ilk are paranoid delusional morons who can't accept that they lost so they have to come up with whatever wierd justification for their bullshit.

Carry on, nutbag. We'll just keep laughing.

Care to name a leading Dem that wants to "do away with the Constitution"?

Only in the echo chamber.

Out here in the real world, nothing is that simple.
Pelosi
obama
Ginsberg
the NY Times
Soros

You're truly embarrassing yourself here. Do you understand that an op ed piece does not reflect the opinion of a newspaper?

Just remember that Obama is the Commander-In-Chief of all armed forces.

Whatever he orders, the all th armed forces are duty bound to obey.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

Oh for God's sakes that isn't true, even IF Obama ordered elections cancelled,and he won't. The military is not bound to obey illegal orders and could and would tell him to fuck off if he ordered them to take action to stop elections.

When Obama's second term is over he will move out of the White House, same as every POTUS before him.
except for fdr (D)

Forum List

Back