🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama for a third term? WTF?

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Called it.

And I called it the moment the elections were over.

Remember, the Constitution is old and everything after the 1st is useless.

I notice many obama supporters denying this will happen. I'm not even going to respond to them, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see how this plays out. We have too many low information voters out there that would support this. You can bet the farm that if this was to pass they would vote for obama again.:badgrin:

:razz:And the left would get their wish...a DICTATORSHIP.

oh but why must you cast stones at your own party my dear?

yokie dokie...

i kind of feel bad for you, reb. i like you, but you've gone off the deep end.

now tell me again about which of us is misinformed... while posting more threads like this.

:thup:

If anyone supports obama I don't care who you are, are low information people.
How can anyone sit and listen to obama knowing that he's lying and still support him?
oh and please don't give me that bush lied , or politicians lie crap, don't insult my intelligence.

OK I'll give you an out, either obama is the biggest liar we have ever had in the white house or the most ill informed president we have ever had.

It doesn't work like that. The "them" and "us" stuff has to stop. We can't see the real problems while we're busy labeling and then denigrating each other.

yokie dokie...

i kind of feel bad for you, reb. i like you, but you've gone off the deep end.

now tell me again about which of us is misinformed... while posting more threads like this.

:thup:

How can anyone sit and listen to obama knowing that he's lying and still support him?
oh and please don't give me that bush lied , or politicians lie crap, don't insult my intelligence.

OK I'll give you an out, either obama is the biggest liar we have ever had in the white house or the most ill informed president we have ever had.

It doesn't work like that. The "them" and "us" stuff has to stop. We can't see the real problems while we're busy labeling and then denigrating each other.

Fuck you I have nothing in common with an obama supporter. I will not compromise with one don't ever ask me too. They are the problem.

Fuck you I have nothing in common with an obama supporter. I will not compromise with one don't ever ask me too. They are the problem.

Attacking other posters won’t change the fact your thread is a dismal failure.

I don't believe that you have nothing in common with them. For some reason you find it necessary to believe that. You are male. Many Obama supporters are as well. That's one easy one.

I don't believe that you have nothing in common with them. For some reason you find it necessary to believe that. You are male. Many Obama supporters are as well. That's one easy one.

I'm a man obama male supporters are pussy's
Still nothing in common.

Attacking other posters won’t change the fact your thread is a dismal failure.

No one is going to keep you from saying stupid shit So fuck you bitch.

yocoolwasssup.jpg

Obama got elected because the democrats are cheating lying scum.

And if a republican president gets elected and is popular he would get to serve 3 terms too.

The democrats are all crowing right now but it wasn't that long ago that they were in the same unpopular place the republicans are in now.

Every four years a new generation gets to vote.

most politicians are cheating lying scum Misty....we have a whole bunch in Congress right now.....

The reverse actually: the loons of the ultra right all sit in the same brain washing bubble, thinking they are mainstream and America will fail without their hatred. Look at bigrebnc, one of the great haters who will fall victim eventually to his own hatred.

Only loons would think BHO is after a dictatorship.

:eusa_angel:Oh really. Its a shame the left don't see what hes after. He really has them BRAINWASHED.

Last edited:
Obama got elected because the democrats are cheating lying scum.

And if a republican president gets elected and is popular he would get to serve 3 terms too.

The democrats are all crowing right now but it wasn't that long ago that they were in the same unpopular place the republicans are in now.

Every four years a new generation gets to vote.

most politicians are cheating lying scum Misty....we have a whole bunch in Congress right now.....

Harry,

Are we going to go through the left wing crazy threads or what? I was looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back