🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama for a third term? WTF?

Idiot...I voted for Romney.

You never make sense here, you don't even know who are liberals and conservatives on this board.....take your meds.

You should have voted for Romney then.

Well idiot, he has openly questioned the authority of the SCOTUS when he thought they were going to shootdown obamacare.

He has told Congress to give him their legal authorities for controlling spending.

He has violated the Constitution in other issues.

If he has a manufactured crisis like a recession (raised taxes in the rich) and the stock market crashes because of the risky investments and our national debt coming to a head....well, he might just cancel the 2016 election to "keep the peace" while Americans riot in the streets over 401K losses, job losses, etc.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" comes to mind....but you're too stupid to follow what that means.

What exactly do you think Obama is going to do?

Appoint himself to a third term?

Go on, spill it.

Rush is real big on the "low information voter" thing right now.

Seriously folks, Rush does not have your best interests at heart. If he can keep you angry, he keeps everyone separated, and that's good for ratings. Division keeps him relevant.

Maybe turn off the radio for a few months.

Ah, the new button phrase dutifully parroted by the dittoheads lately.

Since Limbaugh went off on a tear about "low information voters" it's being repeated again and again.

He has them well trained.

Every time I hear it though, and I think of how so many of these same posters using that phrase completely bought into the "skewed polling" lock stock and barrel - all I can think of is,
the party is infested with bad information voters.

I know who you are. I know where you post. Are you going to try you shit here as well?

:confused::confused::confused:

Obama got elected because the democrats are cheating lying scum.

And if a republican president gets elected and is popular he would get to serve 3 terms too.

The democrats are all crowing right now but it wasn't that long ago that they were in the same unpopular place the republicans are in now.

Every four years a new generation gets to vote.

And if a republican president gets elected and is popular he would get to serve 3 terms too.

The democrats are all crowing right now but it wasn't that long ago that they were in the same unpopular place the republicans are in now.

A generation is four years long now? :confused:

As an older, more conservative one dies. The nutters greatest fear.......outside of having to pay to keep them alive longer.

No, you didn't. If you did, it poisoned the election if you and your bad ilk were spreading all the hate around. America as a whole despises the ultra right and the libertarians.

Idiot...I voted for Romney.

You never make sense here, you don't even know who are liberals and conservatives on this board.....take your meds.

You should have voted for Romney then.

Well idiot, he has openly questioned the authority of the SCOTUS when he thought they were going to shootdown obamacare.

He has told Congress to give him their legal authorities for controlling spending.

He has violated the Constitution in other issues.

If he has a manufactured crisis like a recession (raised taxes in the rich) and the stock market crashes because of the risky investments and our national debt coming to a head....well, he might just cancel the 2016 election to "keep the peace" while Americans riot in the streets over 401K losses, job losses, etc.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" comes to mind....but you're too stupid to follow what that means.

Obama got elected because America hates the scrum of the ultra right and libertarian wings.

If the 22nd were amended to eliminate the third-term prohibition, the Dem nomination would be Bill Clinton who would kick our Republican asses down the road.

Last edited:
of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Called it.

And I called it the moment the elections were over.

Remember, the Constitution is old and everything after the 1st is useless.

Sure you did! How about the link to that post.
Sure thing TM, Ill dig through my hundreds of posts just to appease you.

or not.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Called it.

but just for you

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Poll Results

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Called it.

I notice many obama supporters denying this will happen. I'm not even going to respond to them, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see how this plays out. We have too many low information voters out there that would support this. You can bet the farm that if this was to pass they would vote for obama again.:badgrin:

This clown introduces this shit every session regardless of whos president and wvery session it doesnt even make it out to a vote. But the voters wouldnt be directly consulted evenn if it did make it to vote. Maybe try reading the constitution you claim to hold dear.a

Called it.

but just for you

Excellent. You just proved that your incredible lack of judgement is not a recent phenomenon. You've been delusional for quite some time. You called it!

Called it.

but just for you

From the looks of that poll we know why you went with obama, by why didn't democrats go with obama or even Biden could it be they are as fed up with the current administration as the rest of us are?
Biden 0 votes Clinton 1 vote
fresh meat 3 votes.

Called it.

I notice many obama supporters denying this will happen. I'm not even going to respond to them, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see how this plays out. We have too many low information voters out there that would support this. You can bet the farm that if this was to pass they would vote for obama again.:badgrin:

This clown introduces this shit every session regardless of whos president and wvery session it doesnt even make it out to a vote. But the voters wouldnt be directly consulted evenn if it did make it to vote. Maybe try reading the constitution you claim to hold dear.a

The REAL clowns are the clowns who keep on electing this clown.

Forum List

Back