Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

So the magic question is...How is Fox news the same to conservatives as everyone else is to liberals?

Now heres the tricky part...Sean Hannity and Limbaugh are both carried by ABC radio...

annnnnd GO!

Was that supposed to make sense? :eusa_eh:

how is fox the same as other news orgs? They have NO liberal hosts, donate to Republicans (the company donates to repubs not Idividuals big difference), is headed by an admitted partisan hack, and takes Internet rumor as facts. So how are they the same as all the news orgs you claim to be liberal?

So the magic question is...How is Fox news the same to conservatives as everyone else is to liberals?

Now heres the tricky part...Sean Hannity and Limbaugh are both carried by ABC radio...

annnnnd GO!

how is fox the same as other news orgs
? They have NO liberal hosts, donate to Republicans (the company donates to repubs not Idividuals big difference), is headed by an admitted partisan hack, and takes Internet rumor as facts. So how are they the same as all the news orgs you claim to be liberal?

They are not the same libtard. They are the number one cable news chanel. always have been. sucks to be you donut?

annnnnd GO!

how is fox the same as other news orgs? They have NO liberal hosts, donate to Republicans (the company donates to repubs not Idividuals big difference), is headed by an admitted partisan hack, and takes Internet rumor as facts. So how are they the same as all the news orgs you claim to be liberal?

Alan Colmes is not a liberal?
Dan Rather and NBC News did not take rumor as fact in the George Bush airforce reserve letter case?
You're right, they are not the same. They are better. Their reporting was much fairer. Look at Bernard Goldberg's Great Slobbering Love Affair and the studies he brings showing the Lamestream Media's coverage of Obama was wildly partisan while Fox's was "fair and balanced".
Once again, truth is a stranger to your posts.

So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...

Obama has every right to use freedom of speech no matter how stupid it is.

Alan combs hosts NOTHING! You round one example with Dan Rather but the difference is Dan lost his job for it... No one at fox lost anything for bad reporting.

You still didn't answer the question and excuse me if I don't believe Goldberg. I'm not going to turn to a partisan to answer a question on partisans. Let's ask a republican who the best news org is and you're surprised that he chose the company that pays him and reinforces his views. lol...c'mon dude.

Willows fat ass is thinking about getting another dozen glazed lol

Alan combs hosts NOTHING! You round one example with Dan Rather but the difference is Dan lost his job for it... No one at fox lost anything for bad reporting.

You still didn't answer the question and excuse me if I don't believe Goldberg. I'm not going to turn to a partisan to answer a question on partisans. Let's ask a republican who the best news org is and you're surprised that he chose the company that pays him and reinforces his views. lol...c'mon dude.

Willows fat ass is thinking about getting another dozen glazed lol

Hannity & Colmes was a live television show[1] on Fox News Channel in the United States, hosted by Sean Hannity[2] and Alan Colmes,[3] who respectively presented a conservative and liberal perspective.

No one at Fox has lost his job because no one has committed the atrocities to truth that Rather did.
No one said believe Goldberg. What I said was go look at the studies he cites.
Your reading comprehension sucks. Your command of the facts sucks. You are a partisan troll, nothing more. And headed for Iggy.

Jeez dude all you have to say is I don't know. Then you post about Hannity and Colmbs when that hasn't been on the air in years.

Ok, they HAD one liberal host in 20 years...you got me.

Still trying to understand why say fox is just like other news orgs then get mad when someone asks how. Maybe you shouldn't say the shit if you dint want to be asked about it. Go 'head, make this about me lol

Jeez dude all you have to say is I don't know. Then you post about Hannity and Colmbs when that hasn't been on the air in years.

Still trying to understand why say fox is just like other news orgs then get mad when someone asks how. Maybe you shouldn't say the shit if you dint want to be asked about it. Go 'head, make this about me lol
shep Smith and greta are both liberals
you clearly are an idiot

So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...

Obama has every right to use freedom of speech no matter how stupid it is.

Obama doesn't know what it's like to be a President.

When he's sneering at his critics he's showing himself to be the low-classed clown that he is.

He has every right to do that.:eusa_angel:

you clearly are an idiot

ClosedCaption specializes in strawman arguments.

He can't win on the issues.

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

you clearly are an idiot

name calling aside...neither one are self described liberals. It's ok if you BELIEVE they are but that is different than what they really are.

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

It is clear to me that Fox has an overt political agenda, but the Presidency is above this nonsense.

Obama is a naive politician. A better politician would have one of his surrogates attack Fox News and stay above the fray.

I notice some of the k00ks are getting a bit carried away with themselves............

Accordingly..........thought Id take this opportunity to bring the crowd back into a wee sense of reality!!!

Tsunami-50166-1.jpg

you clearly are an idiot

ClosedCaption specializes in strawman arguments.

He can't win on the issues.

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

you clearly are an idiot

name calling aside...neither one are self described liberals. It's ok if you BELIEVE they are but that is different than what they really are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I haven't made a strawman arguement...I mean the definition is right there and you still get it wrong.

I'll repeat, you think they are liberals but that different than what the truth is. Far as I know they've never picked a side. If you know different let me know.

you clearly are an idiot

check open secrets as to WHO they donate to

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

It is clear to me that Fox has an overt political agenda, but the Presidency is above this nonsense.

Obama is a naive politician. A better politician would have one of his surrogates attack Fox News and stay above the fray.
slight correction

the presidency SHOULD be above this

Forum List

Back