Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...

No, Obama is indicating that FOX doesn't. Do you have that straight now?

You mean Obama expressed an opinion? The president of the United States expressed an opinion? I believe he is within his rights to do so just as much as commentators on Fox News can insinuate that he was born in Kenya.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Freedom of speech is for everyone, including the president.:eusa_shhh:
The difference is the Left has a very strong desire to silence FNC, conservative talk radio even conservative blogs.
The democrats tried in vain to revive the "Fairness Doctrine" They have slewo tried ot craft legislation that mandates a certain percentage of radio stations MUST be minority owned. That last one is kind of tragic. The Democrats blithely assume that all members of minority groups are in the pocket of democrats...The arrogance.
In any event. Liberals have established speech codes on college campuses. They have systematically banned use of certain words they deem unaccpetable. Liberals invented political correctness.
How mahy times have we seen where conservative people have gone to speak at functions only to be shouted down by liberals in attendance.

You mean Obama expressed an opinion? The president of the United States expressed an opinion? I believe he is within his rights to do so just as much as commentators on Fox News can insinuate that he was born in Kenya.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Freedom of speech is for everyone, including the president.:eusa_shhh:
The difference is the Left has a very strong desire to silence FNC, conservative talk radio even conservative blogs.
Have you ever talked to a liberal and told them to "shut up" because you disagreed with them? Isn't it really funny how Colmes quite Fox News? It really does cut both ways.
The democrats tried in vain to revive the "Fairness Doctrine" They have slewo tried ot craft legislation that mandates a certain percentage of radio stations MUST be minority owned.
to a point: The majority of radio stations are owned by people with power and influence. Those people with power and influence are often conservative, and thus the content of their programming reflects that. It is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest to claim that the majority of radio stations are conservative because that's what the people want. More like that's what the people are force-fed.
That last one is kind of tragic.
In more ways than one.
The Democrats blithely assume that all members of minority groups are in the pocket of democrats...The arrogance.
I don't know how you jump from Fairness Doctrine to that, but okay...
In any event. Liberals have established speech codes on college campuses. They have systematically banned use of certain words they deem unaccpetable. Liberals invented political correctness.
One thing at a time. You seem to be all over the place. Fairness Doctrine, minorities, college campuses...
How mahy times have we seen where conservative people have gone to speak at functions only to be shouted down by liberals in attendance.
I'm pretty sure that the same thing would happen if a liberal spoke at a conservative forum, but that's just a hunch... :eusa_angel:

It should, shouldn't it? It takes two to tango, and it's a tough dance when there's a witch hunt going on.
well, isnt it the dems running the "witchhunt" in Del right now?

Indeed, but I believe the discussion was about the presidency, and not some Wiccan or whatever from Delaware.

Just to cause problems, bad feelings and doubtful shame... I'd say Clinton And Obama have brought the respect and admiration for the Presidency down quite a few notches...

well, isnt it the dems running the "witchhunt" in Del right now?

Indeed, but I believe the discussion was about the presidency, and not some Wiccan or whatever from Delaware.

Just to cause problems, bad feelings and doubtful shame... I'd say Clinton And Obama have brought the respect and admiration for the Presidency down quite a few notches...

Clinton for sure. I still think the jury is out on Obama, unless your name is Fox News...:razz:

Clinton for sure. I still think the jury is out on Obama, unless your name is Fox News...:razz:

:lol:.. I'm reping you for making me laugh and smart ass abilities..

:lol:.. I'm reping you for making me laugh and smart ass abilities..

Ah, to disagree and still be civil...:redface::tongue:

Last edited:
So, Foxnews started in 1996.

Is the country in better shape 14 years later?

Is it up to FoxNews to put this country back in shape?

NYCarobhead is a blatherer of epic proportions.
The answer is, yes the country is in better shape. People are more informed and have more sources for news than ever before.
That is what Fox can do.

Is the country better off now politically and economically since the Dums took Congress in 2006?

People are better informed? Yeah, that's why the top 3 attacks from the Foxnews led rightwing, against Obama in 2008, were

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

yep, conservative America is MUCH better informed since Foxnews took the reins of rightwing mind control...

lol

Last edited:

The answer is, yes the country is in better shape. People are more informed and have more sources for news than ever before.
That is what Fox can do.

Is the country better off now politically and economically since the Dums took Congress in 2006?

People are better informed? Yeah, that's why the top 3 attacks from the Foxnews led rightwing, against Obama in 2008, were

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

yep, conservative America is MUCH better informed since Foxnews took the reins of rightwing mind control...

lol

Fox Nation links to video titled: "Rick Sanchez Puts End To Obama Birth Certificate Issue"
July 22, 2009 2:26 pm ET - by Media Matters staff

On July 22, Fox Nation's main page featured the headline "CNN Holds Up Copy of Obama Birth Certificate," which links to a web page containing an embedded video of CNN's Rick Sanchez debunking claims about President Obama's birth certificate. The embedded video is titled, "Rick Sanchez Puts End to Obama Birth Certificate..,"

That is what Fox can do.

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

lol

Fox Nation links to video titled: "Rick Sanchez Puts End To Obama Birth Certificate Issue"
July 22, 2009 2:26 pm ET - by Media Matters staff

On July 22, Fox Nation's main page featured the headline "CNN Holds Up Copy of Obama Birth Certificate," which links to a web page containing an embedded video of CNN's Rick Sanchez debunking claims about President Obama's birth certificate. The embedded video is titled, "Rick Sanchez Puts End to Obama Birth Certificate..,"

:clap2: NY needs to get out a little more, he's been listening to Madow much too long.

That is what Fox can do.

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

lol
sources that show FNC ever did any of the first two
and as for the third, he IS one

That is what Fox can do.

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

lol

I believe on 1 & 2...people on Fox occasionally mention them as a poll or news of interest and had guests talking it over but MSNBC repeats the charge and throws out the bullshit, innuendo and insults on a daily basis to charge up the Obama base, they consider it part of their job.

Last edited:

That is what Fox can do.

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

lol

The three topics you listed are hardly "attacks" and how would reporting these things that were, and by some, are still in question be considered "destructive" for our country?

The democrats tried in vain to revive the "Fairness Doctrine" They have slewo tried ot craft legislation that mandates a certain percentage of radio stations MUST be minority owned. That last one is kind of tragic. The Democrats blithely assume that all members of minority groups are in the pocket of democrats...The arrogance.
In any event. Liberals have established speech codes on college campuses. They have systematically banned use of certain words

Name me one banned word, just one (and no having it not allowed on a certain campus is no not making it banned).

Have you ever talked to a liberal and told them to "shut up" because you disagreed with them? Isn't it really funny how Colmes quite Fox News? It really does cut both ways. to a point: The majority of radio stations are owned by people with power and influence. Those people with power and influence are often conservative, and thus the content of their programming reflects that. It is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest to claim that the majority of radio stations are conservative because that's what the people want. More like that's what the people are force-fed. In more ways than one. I don't know how you jump from Fairness Doctrine to that, but okay...
One thing at a time. You seem to be all over the place. Fairness Doctrine, minorities, college campuses...
I'm pretty sure that the same thing would happen if a liberal spoke at a conservative forum, but that's just a hunch... :eusa_angel:

You mean like when a few conservatives tried to drown out healthcare debate at town hall meetings last year?

In any event. Liberals have established speech codes on college campuses. They have systematically banned use of certain words

Name me one banned word, just one (and no having it not allowed on a certain campus is no not making it banned).

Go use the word ****** on any college campus in any context (as long as you are white) and see what happens.

That is what Fox can do.

1. He wasn't born here
2. He's a Muslim
3. He's a Marxist

lol

He IS one. lolol

I rest my case.

Have you ever talked to a liberal and told them to "shut up" because you disagreed with them? Isn't it really funny how Colmes quite Fox News? It really does cut both ways. to a point: The majority of radio stations are owned by people with power and influence. Those people with power and influence are often conservative, and thus the content of their programming reflects that. It is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest to claim that the majority of radio stations are conservative because that's what the people want. More like that's what the people are force-fed. In more ways than one. I don't know how you jump from Fairness Doctrine to that, but okay... One thing at a time. You seem to be all over the place. Fairness Doctrine, minorities, college campuses...

You mean like when a few conservatives tried to drown out healthcare debate at town hall meetings last year?

It's different when it's your guys ( one of the rightwing's commandments)

Forum List

Back