Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Give us some examples of Fox News destroying the obama presidency. I can't wait.

Trying to destroy it. As in Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, and a few dozen lesser commentators propagandizing against it 24/7.

I think this says way more about the self centered nature of liberals.

It reminds me of Nero's dying scene in the 1953 of "Quo Vadis."

When Nero cries, "Their lives will be so plain without me, how can the people stand it?"

That's an insight into the nature of a narcissist. They think the sun rises and sets on them AND THEM ALONE.

So, liberals reveal their nature, in the idea that anyone that disagrees WITH THE ALL HIGH LIBERAL, wants to "destroy America."

Like Nero who can't believe the sun will continue to rise and set without him, Liberals can't believe the country can survive without them.

It's self absorbed narcissism and it's funny to watch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

So Obama and the dimmies going out of their way to insult and denigrate people who disagree with them has nothing to do with the divide you speak about?

It really is embarrassing to see a US president stoop to childish blamestorming.

Oh it's like Carter blaming the people for HIS bad economy decisions in his now infamous "Malaise" speech.

Liberals are blaming the PEOPLE for why Obama hasn't brought the people together.

It isn't Obama's fault people are divided. We could have all followed Obama like obedient sheep.

No, the people DARED to think for themselves. So it's their fault, the nation isn't "one" behind him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Freedom of the press and speech is so overated, isn't Obama.
The only benefit, of FAUX Noise, is that it's a convenient-place to keep track o' the insane-populationhttp://www.newshounds.us/2010/09/29...t_friends_dont_take_over_the_country.php#more (and, their last dying-days of alcohol burn-out).....

glenn-beck_13d99.jpg

Let's hear it for KARMA-TIME!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6p4MJZBtc&feature=related]YouTube - Michelle Malkin Worst Person in the World Oct 24 2007[/ame]​

So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...

Who on earth said he couldn't say anything?

The point is, as the American president, he's engaged in fear mongering, and straight out lying, attempting to remove freedoms and rights we have. Obama wants to get rid of free speech. It's obvious when he says things like this. He's lying to the american people, instilling fear and suspicion, and trying to convince them to eliminate a freedom and a right by saying it's "bad" for America. He's a piece of filth.

I so wish I could neg rep him into oblivion.

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Give us some examples of Fox News destroying the obama presidency. I can't wait.

Trying to destroy it. As in Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, and a few dozen lesser commentators propagandizing against it 24/7.

It's not propaganda if it's TRUE.

Obama employs propaganda. He lies in order to convince people they will be safer without freedom.

Fox points it out. That's not propaganda.

Freedom of the press and speech is so overated, isn't Obama.
The only benefit, of FAUX Noise, is that it's a convenient-place to keep track o' the insane-population (and, their last dying-days of alcohol burn-out).....​

glenn-beck_13d99.jpg

***​

Let's hear it for KARMA-TIME!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6p4MJZBtc&feature=related"]YouTube - Michelle Malkin Worst Person in the World Oct 24 2007[/ame]​

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh wow! A childish faux photo and the childish rantings of Keith Olberman!

Oh man how can we EVER counter such brilliance like this!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gawd, The Obama is PATHETIC.

DUMPING on the AMERCIAN CITIZENS and News Stations...How becoming of a United States President.

yet the lefties CHEER him on for this sort of thuggery.

DUMPING on the AMERCIAN CITIZENS and News Stations...How becoming of a United States President.

I would love to have the lefties show us one example of Bush ever doing anything like this.

Last time I checked, I think there might be something in the Constitution or something that might discourage a president from doing something like this.

Yeah, what was it called? Ooooooooooo let me think.

OH YEAH! I think it was called the First Amendment, freedom of speech and the press.

Gee, you THINK the president might have heard of that one! :tongue:

I would love to have the lefties show us one example of Bush ever doing anything like this.

Last time I checked, I think there might be something in the Constitution or something that might discourage a president from doing something like this.

OH YEAH! I think it was called the First Amendment, freedom of speech and the press.

you need a bigger signature.

you need a bigger signature.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :clap2::clap2:

I'll keep add to it, as I find 'em. ;)

I say it's not destructive, it's entertainment for white trash america. A huge demographic.

All of modern journalism is pretty toxic. Obama shouldn't have just singled out Fox News. The Liberal Media isn't liberal when you look at the controlling interests in the corporations. I actually worked for the Washington Post, often regaled as overly slanted, and attended enough editorial meetings and breakout sessions to know it's not that way.

All of modern journalism is pretty toxic. Obama shouldn't have just singled out Fox News. The Liberal Media isn't liberal when you look at the controlling interests in the corporations. I actually worked for the Washington Post, often regaled as overly slanted, and attended enough editorial meetings and breakout sessions to know it's not that way.

:rofl:

No, Obama is indicating that FOX doesn't. Do you have that straight now?

You mean Obama expressed an opinion? The president of the United States expressed an opinion? I believe he is within his rights to do so just as much as commentators on Fox News can insinuate that he was born in Kenya.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Freedom of speech is for everyone, including the president.:eusa_shhh:
and just who on FNC said he was born in Kenya?

btw PROOF will be required

Shut up, you hot dog.

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

Comedy isn't your calling. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back