Obama fraud trial (NOT birth related) about to start in Indiana

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama won the state of IN in 2008 but it only has 11 electors so it appears this can't change the election results. But a defeat for obama might start people asking "what else has he lied about".

Voter Fraud Trial May Demonstrate Obama Never Qualified In 2008

April 22, 2013
Questions will soon be answered as to whether or not Barack Hussein Obama actually qualified to be on the 2008 Presidential ballot as the trial gets underway for a former Democrat Party official and a Board of Elections worker who are accused of submitting illegitimate signatures on petitions that enabled both Obama and Hillary Clinton to qualify for the race in Indiana.

Under state law presidential candidates must obtain 500 signatures from each of the state’s nine congressional districts. In the Second Congressional District, which is St. Joseph County, Obama’s campaign only got 534 signatures, while campaign rival Hillary Clinton got 704.

Prosecutors in the case claim that nine of the petition pages of signatures for Obama were forged. Each of the pages contain ten names which makes it possible that up to 90 names were forged. This means Barack Obama would have been ineligible (not that he isn’t ineligible on other grounds) should he fall under the legal limit required to qualify. Clinton on the other hand still had a significant amount of petition signatures to meet the threshold of 500.

One Indiana State Police investigator, who investigated the petitions, said in court papers that “selected names at random from each of the petition pages and contacted those people directly. We found at least one person (and often multiple people) from each page who confirmed that they had not signed” petitions “or given consent for their name and/or signature to appear.”

If you recall, this is the very thing that tripped up Newt Gingrich up in the Republican primaries when he failed to get on the ballot in Virginia because authorities claimed that hundreds of signatures on his campaign’s petitions were fraudulent. One campaign worker pleaded guilty and another is still facing charges.

Obama won the state of IN in 2008 but it only has 11 electors so it appears this can't change the election results. But a defeat for obama might start people asking "what else has he lied about".

Questions will soon be answered as to whether or not Barack Hussein Obama

That's as far as I had to read before recognizing this as inconsequential partisan nonsense.

Your butt was thourghly kicked in 2008 and 2012. Keep this kind of nonsense up, and it will be kicked in 2016 as well. The little tin hat brigade is not impressing anybody.

This was from the 2008 democratic primary, not the general election.

Obama didn't win the Indiana primary.

This case is against a few members of the Indiana Democratic Party, not Obama.

It won't have much effect, if any. The libs have managed to get half the country dependent on govermnent, and the freeloaders won't give that up, whether their supplier is a fraud or not. Unfortunately, and tragically, the U.S. is going down.

Ah now, ya had to go and confuse them with a few facts. Shame on you, their whole day is ruined.

It won't have much effect, if any. The libs have managed to get half the country dependent on govermnent, and the freeloaders won't give that up, whether their supplier is a fraud or not. Unfortunately, and tragically, the U.S. is going down.

Nah, just you fruitloops too lazy to clean the beer cans from in front of your single wides. The rest of us are doing rather well.

Nah, just you fruitloops too lazy to clean the beer cans from in front of your single wides. The rest of us are doing rather well.
Yeah, until your welfare runs out and your messiah makes you start working for your keep.

besides the fact the "half the country is dependent on government" canard. (I would argue the whole country is, otherwise, we'd all be riding round like a Mad Max movie.)

I agree, we have too many people dependent on government.

but whose fault is that.

The Democrats for offering help, or the Republicans for supporting economic policies that required it?

I would like to see every able bodied American have a renumerative job and be paying taxes.

We actually got close to that in the 1990's, and the wealthy couldn't get BUsh in fast enough to fuck that up. I mean, we actually have to PAY them.

The case has no effect on BHO or his electoral legitimacy in 2008 and 2012.

The case does reveal the ODS of ShootSpeeders.

But a defeat for obama might start people asking "what else has he lied about".

Hah

Nah ShootSpeeders is right, Obama actually went to Indiana and forged a bunch of signatures (probably used his right hand) to get on the ballot, then since he still had time on his hands he forged a bunch for Clinton too. Who knows what else he lied about?

Except the "whole" country is dependent on government. I have no idea what govermnent is..

Be that as it may, your bid for anarchy won't work here.

Or is it tribalism? Or Theocracy?

We can't be sure with you folks.

besides the fact the "half the country is dependent on government" canard. (I would argue the whole country is, otherwise, we'd all be riding round like a Mad Max movie.)

I agree, we have too many people dependent on government.

but whose fault is that.

The Democrats for offering help, or the Republicans for supporting economic policies that required it?

I would like to see every able bodied American have a renumerative job and be paying taxes.

We actually got close to that in the 1990's, and the wealthy couldn't get BUsh in fast enough to fuck that up. I mean, we actually have to PAY them

This can't be repeated more often.

During the Clinton administration plenty of jobs, especially in the tech sector, were created.

During the Bush administration, those jobs were outsourced..to the cheers of conservatives.

Hey stupid. Nobody said this will reverse the 2008 election. But it does show obozo is a liar and a cheater and the media won't talk about it.

Questions will soon be answered as to whether or not Barack Hussein Obama

That's as far as I had to read before recognizing this as inconsequential partisan nonsense.

That is his legal name you moron!

If you guys want to continue your ridiculous pissing contest, do it in the other thread.

Ya took the words right out-ta my mouth.

Old Rocks
Your butt was thourghly kicked in 2008 and 2012. Keep this kind of nonsense up, and it will be kicked in 2016 as well. The little tin hat brigade is not impressing anybody.

Shhhhh .... its fun to watch The Party Of Stupid being stupid.

Forum List

Back