Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

obama knows he's lost the Arizona vote, like he's lost the Jewish vote, now the Catholic vote, he wrote off the white vote last year.

Yeah it's gonna be a landslide.

He didn't lose the Catholic vote or the Jewish vote. Ed Koch is going to be campaigning for Obama. You even know who he is? Without goggle I mean.

What Obama "lost" is what he never had in the first place. The white racist evangelicans.

There is no 'Catholic vote', idiot. Some Catholics vote 'Democrat', some vote 'Republican, many are independent of either of your hack parties.

He is lucky she didn't dope slap him.
"The One" isn't used to people who won't kiss his ass. He didn't know what to do so he just walked away.

That's the proper thing to do when someone lies about you and swears to it.

Nothing is gained by arguing with a foolish liar.

Who murdered two people.

i was going to respond to this substantively, but then i decided to take your advice.

go figure

:eusa_whistle:

This is the end result of obamacare. The govt decides what services are most important...hence palin's "death panel" comments.

This is also a direct result of obamacare cutting 500billion from medicare.

Link it.

Link an actual case of someone dying due to Obamacare.

I linked people dying due to Conservacare. Jan Brewer is the conservative heroine.

You linked to the exact actions of obumble care.

I dont care if you lie about it. Youre a democrat and it is expected.

Naw.

That was the actions of Republican Governor Jan Brewer.

Conservative Heroine.

Good job.

She killed two Americans.

obama knows he's lost the Arizona vote, like he's lost the Jewish vote, now the Catholic vote, he wrote off the white vote last year.

He didn't lose the Catholic vote or the Jewish vote. Ed Koch is going to be campaigning for Obama. You even know who he is? Without goggle I mean.

What Obama "lost" is what he never had in the first place. The white racist evangelicans.

There is no 'Catholic vote', idiot. Some Catholics vote 'Democrat', some vote 'Republican, many are independent of either of your hack parties.

How's Europe this time of year?

Nice?

r-JAN-BREWER-SILENCE-SPEECH-large570.jpg

JanBrewer062810.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

jan-brewer-governor-arizona.jpeg

janet-reno.jpg

Damn, that is one ugly woman. She makes Janet Reno and Helen Thomas look kinda hot.

She is just old, thats what happens when you get old.
....And, happen to be a California-girl....still addicted to the Sun.....

220px-Jan_Brewer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

.....with an over-active imagination.

Last edited:
"The One" isn't used to people who won't kiss his ass. He didn't know what to do so he just walked away.

That's the proper thing to do when someone lies about you and swears to it.

Nothing is gained by arguing with a foolish liar.

Who murdered two people.

i was going to respond to this substantively, but then i decided to take your advice.

go figure

Well Del.

Maybe it's time to stop congress again over Terry Schaivo. After all..maybe we can dig her up and hook her back up to life support.

Would do just as much good as when she was brain dead. Conservacare in action, by gumption!

Link it.

Link an actual case of someone dying due to Obamacare.

I linked people dying due to Conservacare. Jan Brewer is the conservative heroine.

Naw.

Conservative Heroine.

Good job.

hey...while we are at it...

Link me to an example of where someone was denied care at an ER and died....not that one where someone was ignored...that was a nurse not doing her job....but where someone went to the ER, asked for help, was denied...and died.

And while you are at it...link me to someone who starved to death becuase they were turned away from a "soup kitchen" or from a shelter.

And finally...can you link me to the rampant cases where a pediatrician opted to take out a kids tonsils for profit even though it wasnt necessary....you know....like Obama said was happening....

(FYI....pediatricians do not take out tonsils...they refer to ENT docs.....a pediatrician, if s/he were greedy...would prefer the tonsils NOT to be taken out so they can see the patient more often with sore throats...so dont bother looking for that link.)

have unfaltering pictures of anyone.

Pelosi

$Nancy Pelosi.jpg

Gov. Brewer at Bicentennial promotion

$Jan Brewer.jpg

click on pic to make larger view.

Gov. Brewer has what it takes to stand up and speak her mind.
Obama can't take criticism at all.
She has tough skin,Obama has thin skin.

Gov. Brewer had to make very tough decisions in making cuts to our budget.
One of them was our Medicaid program (AHCCCS), the transplant operations for that program was around 250,000.00 per operation and the success rate was very low,most who received the transplant died.
She had to make that tough decision. Two people died as a result. They more than likely would have died anyway.
By her making that tough decision, Guess what?
The Federal Government all of a sudden found the money to finance the program.
Her tough decision worked.

Last edited:

How did he write off the white vote? without the white vote the man would have never been President, there are not enough Black votes alone to carry a man into the White House.

OH yeah. I just saw that with his new demand that Catholic organizations provide paid abortion and birth control. The Catholics really support that one don't they? The Jews just LOVE his betrayal of Israel.

Ed Koch does not a majority make.

I didn't know she was paying for other people's medical care, I thought that was our own personal responsibility as individuals? I'm confused :confused:

Real live death panel.

Medicaid Cuts Killing Ariz. Transplant Patients - CBS News

Palin should be proud. Same with Bachmann.

Why, this is what is in obamacare...the govt decides what medical services are necessary and most important. Obamacare cut 500billion from medicare, states have to now make cuts.

If you support obamacare you should support this
O.K., here's your
916.gif
opportunity.

Where do you find that, in.....

:eusa_eh:

Naw.

Conservative Heroine.

Good job.

Link me to an example of where someone was denied care at an ER and died....not that one where someone was ignored...that was a nurse not doing her job....but where someone went to the ER, asked for help, was denied...and died.

And while you are at it...link me to someone who starved to death becuase they were turned away from a "soup kitchen" or from a shelter.

And finally...can you link me to the rampant cases where a pediatrician opted to take out a kids tonsils for profit even though it wasnt necessary....you know....like Obama said was happening....

(FYI....pediatricians do not take out tonsils...they refer to ENT docs.....a pediatrician, if s/he were greedy...would prefer the tonsils NOT to be taken out so they can see the patient more often with sore throats...so dont bother looking for that link.)

Links in the thread.

She caused the deaths of two people. Those operations were approved. Heck, one of the people's relative donated his liver before he died so the guy could live.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Naw.

Conservative Heroine.

Good job.

Links in the thread.

She caused the deaths of two people. Those operations were approved. Heck, one of the people's relative donated his liver before he died so the guy could live.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Why are you whining. This is exactly what obumble care is?

OH yeah. I just saw that with his new demand that Catholic organizations provide paid abortion and birth control. The Catholics really support that one don't they? The Jews just LOVE his betrayal of Israel.

Ed Koch does not a majority make.

You Jewish?

Naw.

Conservative Heroine.

Good job.

Links in the thread.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Unfortunately medical care is a business in this country, it is a privilege not a right. I am not saying I agree with it but thats what it is, you have to present medical insurance before any hospital will even take a look at you.

Links in the thread.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Why are you whining. This is exactly what obumble care is?

Not whining.

This is Conservacare in effect.

Simple enough. You don't got dough...you die.

Wonder how that will go over with the electorate. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back