Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

He won't tour the border, he doesn't want to see what goes on down there, and he doesn't care. He won't even enforce the laws we already have... he's a joke

How odd for you to say that....do you even know whether illegal immigration has gone up or gone down...whether border enforcement has gone up or gone down during this Administration?

This picture says a thousand words. It says he is damn sure capable of punishing American because he is too thin skinned. that' why he nixed that pipeline to punish Republicans for "rushing him." He punishes Arizona too by suing them..

Do you even know whether illegal immigration has gone up or gone down...whether border enforcement has gone up or gone down during this Administration?

fb3294fb88c65702050f6a706700a06f.jpg

Arizona Gov. Brewer gets book critique from Obama - Yahoo! News
She looks like a witch in that photo.

Look at her chin.

She does look like a witch.

This picture gets Obama a million Hispanic votes.

r-JAN-BREWER-SILENCE-SPEECH-large570.jpg

JanBrewer062810.jpg

jan-brewer-governor-arizona.jpeg

Damn, that is one ugly woman. She makes Janet Reno and Helen Thomas look kinda hot.
The three of you are ugly people...and I do not know what you look like. Looks don't mean shit!

I do not doubt that the boy king talked down to her on both occasions. He is a pompous asshole, you know. He just got miffed that she told the world of his condescending attitude of superiority.

Fuck Obama!

Isn't it odd that the only posters here who call our President things like "boy king" are Righties?

How odd for you to say that....do you even know whether illegal immigration has gone up or gone down...whether border enforcement has gone up or gone down during this Administration?

This picture says a thousand words. It says he is damn sure capable of punishing American because he is too thin skinned. that' why he nixed that pipeline to punish Republicans for "rushing him." He punishes Arizona too by suing them..

Do you even know whether illegal immigration has gone up or gone down...whether border enforcement has gone up or gone down during this Administration?

It went down cause obummer tanked the economy.. I guess we should thank him for that. but the fact is he is suing Arizona for trying to protect their borders, and he did help a little,, he put up signs in the Arizona desert telling Americans it wasn't safe to be in certain places in America due to foreign invatders, I guess we should thank him for that..

So why did she say the talk was cordial last year? What a lying hypocrite Pub...but her BS book went from Amazon #360,000 to #21...I see 22% believe she wasn't disrespectful, the brainwashed dittohead racist-light Pub base...

Last edited:
So why did she say the talk was cordial last year? What a lying hypocrite Pub...but her BS book went from Amazon #360,000 to #21...I see 22% believe she wasn't disrespectful, the brainwashed dittohead racist-light Pub base...
Someone should ask Brewer why, immediately after that White House meeting, she said Obama was cordial. Could it be she changed her tune to sell books?

It went down cause obummer tanked the economy.. I guess we should thank him for that. but the fact is he is suing Arizona for trying to protect their borders, and he did help a little,, he put up signs in the Arizona desert telling Americans it wasn't safe to be in certain places in America due to foreign invatders, I guess we should thank him for that..

"obummer tanked the economy"?- Congrats, you're atotally brainwashed dupe of the greedy elitist myopic rich/corporations/Pubs...Change the channel.

She looks like a witch in that photo.

r-JAN-BREWER-SILENCE-SPEECH-large570.jpg

JanBrewer062810.jpg

jan-brewer-governor-arizona.jpeg

Damn, that is one ugly woman. She makes Janet Reno and Helen Thomas look kinda hot.
The three of you are ugly people...and I do not know what you look like. Looks don't mean shit!

I do not doubt that the boy king talked down to her on both occasions. He is a pompous asshole, you know. He just got miffed that she told the world of his condescending attitude of superiority.

Fuck Obama!

Isn't it odd that the only posters here who call our President things like "boy king" are Righties?
You lefties are too busy kissing his ass to call it like it is!

Speak up....you were mumbling.

Fuck Obama!

Like it is? Are you saying that "it is.....our President is a boy king?" You think that really? Funny, I think of him as an elected President....Chief Executive and my Commander in Chief...until the next duly elected President.

He is lucky she didn't dope slap him.

Or cut off his medical care.

She killed two people that way. :eek:

I didn't know she was paying for other people's medical care, I thought that was our own personal responsibility as individuals? I'm confused :confused:

I didn't know she was paying for other people's medical care, I thought that was our own personal responsibility as individuals? I'm confused :confused:

[/QUOTE]

Well in Obamaworld government has the responsibility to provide all.
The rich people need to pay their "fair" share which I'm sure they would like to be 90%
of all wealth.Not income.Wealth.Because they didn't really earn it.
It's money making money.... :lol:

Like it is? Are you saying that "it is.....our President is a boy king?" You think that really? Funny, I think of him as an elected President....Chief Executive and my Commander in Chief...until the next duly elected President.

He acts like he's a King...not a president.

Or cut off his medical care.

She killed two people that way. :eek:

Well in Obamaworld government has the responsibility to provide all.
The rich people need to pay their "fair" share which I'm sure they would like to be 90%
of all wealth.Not income.Wealth.Because they didn't really earn it.
It's money making money.... :lol:

Taxing the rich is not a solution.

We have 8000 people in this country that make more than a million dollars a year and their combined income only comes to $230 billion dollars.

How the fuck are you going to get $5 trillion dollars out of them to pay off Obama's debt?

Answer: This has never been about taxing the rich. It has always been about taxing the rest of us. Going after the rich is just a shameful deflection of the truth of Obama's failed policies. Raising taxes on the rich does not even come close to solving the problems Obama has caused in Washington and he knows it.

Let's face it folks. Obama is an asshole in private and a nice guy in front of the cameras. He's careful not to go off in public. He has scolded interviewers in the past about asking questions he doesn't like and this dust up with Jan Brewer was just one of many he's had with anyone he feels doesn't kiss his ass enough.

Last edited:
AZ Gov. Brewer’s book sales increase 2.2 million percent

scorpions1.png

This is just one of many messages to the GOP that all Americans want someone to stand up to the Dumb Bastard. Gov. Brewer’s exchange with Obama has been widely discussed. Here one of the tangible results of pushing back at Barry.

Whether or not yesterday’s confrontation with President Barack Obama was a stunt, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer’s book sales are benefiting.

According to Amazon.com’s list of movers and shakers, Brewer’s book, Scorpions for Breakfast, enjoyed a sales increase of 2,224,700 percent since she and the president butted heads on a Mesa runway.

Prior to the meeting, Brewer’s book was languishing in the annals of the millions of books sold by Amazon. It was sitting at 311,472 overall on Wednesday afternoon. By Thursday morning, the book had moved to number 14.

And Arizona TAM Artgal chimes in with her take on the confrontation:

If only congress would take a ‘pointer’ from Arizona Governor Jan Brewer when it comes to how to deal with Obama!

The Thin-Skinned President was reportedly less than thrilled with the way he was ‘misrepresented’ in Gov. Brewer’s book, Scorpions for Breakfast. Perhaps Obama should consider that Arizonans are not thrilled with the manner in which we have been misrepresented by him and his administration

LOL! AZ Gov. Brewer’s book sales increase 2.2 million percent « Tammy Bruce

Forum List

Back