Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

I told you before; I don't care that Obama is queer as a $3 bill. I DO care that he is the worst president this nation has ever seen.

Obama defines "complete fuckup."

Hardly.

He's done a pretty good job, but he is too soft on Republicans.
No, he is a total failure.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, helped create 3.2 million private sector jobs, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

I told you before; I don't care that Obama is queer as a $3 bill. I DO care that he is the worst president this nation has ever seen.

Obama defines "complete fuckup."

Hardly.

GM....DADT....OBL....Indian Ocean Pirates....Somalian hostages.....Out of Iraq....Economy Upturn.......

Total Failure? Maybe so, if you hate American businesses....Equality....a good Economy.
Total Failure? Maybe so, if you love AQ, Pirates, kidnappers, and total war 24/7 with a country that never attacked us.

fb3294fb88c65702050f6a706700a06f.jpg

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially
Arizona Gov. Brewer gets book critique from Obama - Yahoo! News
Looks to me like the Arizona Gov. Brewer is getting in to it with Obama, not Obama with her..... He is cool as a cucumber, she does not appear to be composed at all....?

Looks like it.

Course you're wrong but whatever.

It's no surprise why the press chose that pic?

It paints a totally different picture than reality. The fact that Obama was crying about an exerp in a book, or that the asshole rudely marched off while she was in mid-sentence. You don't see any of that from this picture. Nope, the press picked this pic for a specific reason. Because they're all-in for Mr Hopey-Changey.

Last edited:
Hardly.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, helped create 3.2 million private sector jobs, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Very first line is a complete lie.

Wear a skirt when cheerleading. whimpie.

Looks to me like the Arizona Gov. Brewer is getting in to it with Obama, not Obama with her..... He is cool as a cucumber, she does not appear to be composed at all....?

Looks like it.

Course you're wrong but whatever.

It's no surprise why the press chose that pick?

It paints a totally different picture than reality. The fact that Obama was crying about an exerp in. A book, or that the asshole rudely marched off while she was in mid-sentence. You don't see any of that from this picture. Nope, the press picked this pic for a specific reason. Because they're all-in for Mr Hopey-Changey.

:lol::lol: I don't know if you know it, but when you are desperately grasping at straws, you come across as quite humorous.

:lol::lol:

So you have no facts to back yourself up?

Why am I not surprised?

Hardly.

GWB inherited an economy that was reeling formn the dot com bnubble bursting. You were likely not born yet so you dont know about that

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression

No he didnt. We were not in a depression and there were no indications of a depression, Only Obama said we were on the verge of a depression,

rebuilt GM,

No he did not. The tax payer bailed out GM and there are yet to be any signs that they will be successful,. They are holding on right now. Thats about it

reformed healthcare,

No he did not. He rammed through a bill that he admittedly had nothing to do with the writing of and as of now, premiums have INCREASED and 2 out of four courts have found it to be unconsistutional

reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market,

He did not double the stock market. Welathy investors took advantage of a down market and invested heavcily in it. You need to understand how the market works before you comment on it.

created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth,

He did not create 8 straight quarters of GDP growth. A Preident NEVER can take claim to growth. Our ecoinomy hit rock bottom...even you idol said that...there was no place for it to go BUT up...and it has...very slowly thanks to government interevention

helped create 3.2 million private sector jobs

There are 1.8 million people LESS in the workforce now than there were the day he took office. This, despite an increase in those 18 and older. So you can fall for that 3.2 million jobs created all you want...all it means is that there were 3.2 million people hired....but 5.6million fired...so no jobs created...just jobs replaced...but not nearly enough to give us a net jobs gained...so NO JOBS CREATED.,

got Bin Laden

You mean approved the killing of Bin Laden. Obama was in the comfort of the White House at the time. Not on the scene.,

got Gaddafi,

He did? Seems the video shows it wasnt him.

and got us out of Iraq.

Against the advice of his military advisers. What does it take to get us out of iraq.....easy...give an order and not worry about the long term consequences.

Really? Show me how 15 trillion dollars in debt will disappear...we cant even find a way to balance the budget.

When I was young like you, Superman was my hero.

You admire a politician with failed policies and nothing but spin to keep the naive pushing for him.

So you have no facts to back yourself up?

Why am I not surprised?
I have plenty, but you lack the comprehension skills.

Lets see if you can spot your first lie from this link.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

So why did she say the talk was cordial last year? What a lying hypocrite Pub...but her BS book went from Amazon #360,000 to #21...I see 22% believe she wasn't disrespectful, the brainwashed dittohead racist-light Pub base...

tell your prez if he wants R E S P E C T he needs to learn to give some. It ain't all about him all the time.

Good god you are a stupid fuck, and a complete liar.

The tech bubble had burst with the nation in recession, there was never a balanced budget, much less a surplus. And the Clinton bungling had Mohammed Atta and his boys cooking 9-11 since 1994, right under Clinton's nose. Janet Reno was too busy filing civil actions to force CRA to be bothered with actually pursuing terrorists.

Upon which he quickly doubled the unemployment rate, quintupled the deficit and expanded to three wars.

Heckuvajob, Barry.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression,

ROFL

Even YOU have to be blushing when you tell that level of a lie.

rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, helped create 3.2 million private sector jobs, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Damn, 1.6% GDP growth - lowest sustained growth since the great depression, you must be so proud.

Yeah, adding $6 trillion in debt solved everything!

You are a fucking loon, even as partisan hacks go.

Hardly.

You are seriously one of the most delusional people on the planet if you think Barack Obama has "solved" the deficit problem. He can't even submit a budget let alone make tough cuts.

:lol::lol: I don't know if you know it, but when you are desperately grasping at straws, you come across as quite humorous.

:lol::lol:

I don't know if you know it, but your post is the epitome of irony.

:eusa_whistle:

Well, if you find my posts humorous, I have no problem with that. Perhaps that is the difference between us....I don't get all upset when others disagree or even laugh at me.

You are seriously one of the most delusional people on the planet if you think Barack Obama has "solved" the deficit problem. He can't even submit a budget let alone make tough cuts.

Chris is a partisan and a pathological liar.

He knows that what he posts is false, he just doesn't care. He posts to promote his party - he doesn't give a flying fuck whether it's true or false, only that it serves the party.

The party is mother, the party is father, the party is truth, the party is the only loyalty Chris has. The party will be served. That which serves the party is truth. That which confronts the party is a lie. Anything which promotes the party is good. Anything which defies the party is bad. Party members are friend, infidels are enemy. Party members can do no wrong, all actions are justified because they are party members. Infidels should be killed.

The only bummer in Chris' life is that he missed out on being part of the Khmer Rouge: But he lives his life as if Pol Pot were directing his every action anyway.

Last edited:
Hardly.

That's the media spin.

Now tell me what really happened.

Your link is my link. Obamacare cut 500billion in medi payments to the states, the states made cuts as a result of the federal cuts in hr3200, these cuts as you already stated caused at least 2 deaths in arizona.

No, it didn't make any cuts to state Medicaid programs. The feds don't give states a lump sum for their Medicaid programs (although that's a popular idea on the right, in part because that does make it easier to cut them). States get matching funds for whatever they want to spend on Medicaid services, meaning they control how much federal money they receive. So for every $1 Arizona spends on its program, the feds throw in $1.92. The ACA didn't lower their matching rate.

What you're thinking of is Medicare, which isn't a state program, as Medicaid is. Those "cuts" were primarily reductions in subsidies to private insurers who participate in Medicare, as well as some slowing of reimbursement rate growth over the next decade in anticipation of a series of delivery system reforms increasing the value Medicare gets out of the health care system.

And H.R. 3200 isn't the health care law. The relevant bill from the 111th Congress would be H.R. 3590.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back