Obama Gets Last Laugh..."The Chinese and Russians"...have nothing to worry about.

Right wingers' response to this thread CLEARLY show that either these right wingers have finally bowed their heads to Obama's clever rhetoric, or will still carry on their botching and moaning until January 2017.

In addition, I am happy to learn that right wingers NO LONGER consider FOX resembling...even remotely...to be a "media outlet", since their bitching that those GOP clown posse members ALSO complained that Fox moderators were "unfair."

IlarM 12721839
ay what you will about Trump, but his claims about how INEPT the Obumbler/Lurch nuclear "deal" with Iran is and how badly it was negotiated is clearly correct.

How can Trump's claim be correct? It's all hypothetical loudmouth politicized rabble-rousing. There is no validation or means to validate that Trump could have done better or held the sanctions coalition together. So calling him correct is as absurd as Trump is.

The moron OP is actually using the words of self-deceiving idiot obama himself to rebut a charge that obama is considered weak by Putin!!

lmao can you get any more brainwashed leftard?????

Right wingers' response to this thread CLEARLY show that either these right wingers have finally bowed their heads to Obama's clever rhetoric, or will still carry on their botching and moaning until January 2017.

In addition, I am happy to learn that right wingers NO LONGER consider FOX resembling...even remotely...to be a "media outlet", since their bitching that those GOP clown posse members ALSO complained that Fox moderators were "unfair."

you're bitching about others bitching about Fox by..............................
wait for it....................
wait for it...................
wait........................

bitching about Fox

what a moron

(CNN)President Barack Obama tore into Republican presidential candidates Monday night at a Democratic fundraising event in New York, saying their complaints about CNBC's debate moderation aren't an encouraging preview for their governing abilities.

"Have you noticed that everyone of these candidates say, 'Obama's weak. Putin's kicking sand in his face. When I talk to Putin, he's going to straighten out,'" Obama said, impersonating a refrain among Republican candidates that he's allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin too much leeway.

"Then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators at the debate. Let me tell you, if you can't handle those guys, then I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you," Obama said.

Obama rips into 2016 GOP field - CNNPolitics.com
Actually, I think they handled them well in the last debate.

You have to admire Obama's self-deprecating humor. He's been bullied by Putin and can joke about it.

well golly leftard i'm glad you admit your Messiah obama is more about cheap rhetoric than actual facts!!

If the other half of your brain functioned and you had attended school beyond the 5th grade, you'd know that RHETORIC is a very effective and renowned method by politicians to subtly mop the floor of opponents, going back to the Greek "invention" of democracy.

(BTW. you're welcome for the brief history lesson that you very much needed......LOL)

The pussy Obama hasn't done an interview with Fox News in years.....and he's calling out the GOP? What a little pussy bitch. :lol:

Last edited:
138a72876fbdce2c830f6a706700bdc2.jpg

(CNN)President Barack Obama tore into Republican presidential candidates Monday night at a Democratic fundraising event in New York, saying their complaints about CNBC's debate moderation aren't an encouraging preview for their governing abilities.

"Have you noticed that everyone of these candidates say, 'Obama's weak. Putin's kicking sand in his face. When I talk to Putin, he's going to straighten out,'" Obama said, impersonating a refrain among Republican candidates that he's allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin too much leeway.

"Then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators at the debate. Let me tell you, if you can't handle those guys, then I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you," Obama said.

Obama rips into 2016 GOP field - CNNPolitics.com

Who gives a shit what that idiot thinks??

He's a lame duck on his way out. The sooner the fucking better.

You have to admire Obama's self-deprecating humor. He's been bullied by Putin and can joke about it.

I know that you must be on speaking terms with Putin since you've determined that he successfully "bullied" Obama (or that FOX told you that such is the case)........However, here's an example of how well Putin is doing:

The Russian airline plane that just went down in Egypt is, most likely, due to mechanical malpractice, AND that airline mechanics in Russia have NOT been paid in months.

I know that you must be on speaking terms with Putin since you've determined that he successfully "bullied" Obama ...

Nat, if YOU aren't aware of it then you haven't been paying attention...

Who gives a shit what that idiot thinks??

He's a lame duck on his way out. The sooner the fucking better.

Just to piss you off........Were Obama legally up for RE-election, his chances of winning the oval office are without question. But, have a nice day with your hate bile churning.

You're "right" ...Obama's "weakness" vis-a-vis Putin, is something often repeated by Hannity and O'Reilly. Keep watching there easy......LOL

well golly leftard i'm glad you admit your Messiah obama is more about cheap rhetoric than actual facts!!

If the other half of your brain functioned and you had attended school beyond the 5th grade, you'd know that RHETORIC is a very effective and renowned method by politicians to subtly mop the floor of opponents, going back to the Greek "invention" of democracy.

(BTW. you're welcome for the brief history lesson that you very much needed......LOL)

absolutley!1

still i'm glad you admit obama is more about the talk and less about the walk, idiot!!!\

please continue!!

leftard says obama is going to talk putin to death!!

wow you cant make this shat up!!

You're "right" ...Obama's "weakness" vis-a-vis Putin, is something often repeated by Hannity and O'Reilly. Keep watching there easy......LOL
Like I said, if you aren't aware of it, Nat, you haven't been paying attention.

If you haven't noticed, Obama does not command respect from ANYONE.

While Obama was surrendering anything Iran wanted during their negotiations just to secure his own personal 'legacy' the leader of Iran was leading thousands of his people in a rousing chant of 'Death To America'.

The DAY AFTER the Leader of China vowed to end his nation's pillaging of our secrets through hacking our government's / military's computers and by stealing all of our patented goods China was caught trying to hack US firms.

After Obama's miserably failed 'Syrian Red Line' fiasco, spending millions on 6 Syrian Rebels to fight Assad - 5 of which converted to ISIS and 1 killed by Putin's military - and hardly doing anything about ISIS because he was too focused on Assad, Putin stepped forward at the UN, declared he would lead a coalition to fight ISIS, made Obama look like a child, then used his military to kick the collective asses of all the Anti-Assad Syrian rebels Obama had been funding.

Obama is a JOKE. The whole world knows it.

Last edited:

gee o-bot; are you EVER going to offer something to rebut the charge? or will you just keep clinging to obama's ballsack and flinging dingleberries at people???

Forum List

Back