Obama Gets Last Laugh..."The Chinese and Russians"...have nothing to worry about.

You have to admire Obama's self-deprecating humor. He's been bullied by Putin and can joke about it.

I know that you must be on speaking terms with Putin since you've determined that he successfully "bullied" Obama (or that FOX told you that such is the case)........However, here's an example of how well Putin is doing:

The Russian airline plane that just went down in Egypt is, most likely, due to mechanical malpractice, AND that airline mechanics in Russia have NOT been paid in months.
Good one. So Obama's been walking all over Putin now? Right?

Sad.

WOW, a clever Obama joke can raise the ire of these moronic right wingers.....I LOVE IT !!!

Actually, YES......Obama managed to get Russia into the mess that is the Syrian civil war.......and is slowly but surely RE-bankrupting Putin....All in all, (if you could place your Obama hatred aside) not too bad a strategy.

the answer:

i'm getting rid of my buddies chemical weapons

i'm not bombing the shit out of rebels you armed and trained
i'm only interested in destroying ISIS

i wont c*m on you

the question:

things putin said to obama

Actually, YES......Obama managed to get Russia into the mess that is the Syrian civil war.......and is slowly but surely RE-bankrupting Putin....All in all, (if you could place your Obama hatred aside) not too bad a strategy.

this moron must have missed the part YESTERDAY where it was reported OUR TROOPS AND OUR FORCES ARE RAMPING UP ACTIVITY IN SYRIA

so you really meant obama is sharing the pain of eradicating the "JV" squad?

nothing you say adds up; yet you continue to embarrass yourself

i'm sure the Syrian people are thanking obama for injecting russia into the war; according to what YOU just posted, idiot

maybe another Nobel Peace Prize is in order for obama????

i'm sure the Syrian people are thanking obama for injecting russia into the war; according to what YOU just posted, idiot

ah.....which of the "Syrian people"????

Catch up to what is going on in Syria, so you don't come off as even MORE stupid than your usual self.

ah.....which of the "Syrian people"????

Catch up to what is going on in Syria, so you don't come off as even MORE stupid than your usual self.

translation: i'm a left-wing loser making a fool of myself, and i dont know how to extricate myself from the mess i'm making

IlarM 12721839
ay what you will about Trump, but his claims about how INEPT the Obumbler/Lurch nuclear "deal" with Iran is and how badly it was negotiated is clearly correct.

How can Trump's claim be correct? It's all hypothetical loudmouth politicized rabble-rousing. There is no validation or means to validate that Trump could have done better or held the sanctions coalition together. So calling him correct is as absurd as Trump is.

It is not at all clear what you are thinking (or even if you ARE thinking).

Let's proceed on the assumption (i.e., true or not let's pretend it is true) that nothing Obumbler could do would have worked to keep the coalition against Iran together. In that case, doing nothing at all would have translated into the eventual dissolution of that coalition.

And?

That might have meant that Iran would eventually become freed up to develop its nuclear weapons capacity undeterred, and with a freed-up ready supply of money.

WITH the Obumbler/Lurch "deal" in place, Iran gets IMMEDIATE re-upped with a ready supply of money to go ahead and immediately proceed with the development of its nuclear weapons capacity. Fucking Iran didn't even have to agree to allow outsiders to effectively inspect them in order to make it happen.

In short, doing NOTHING would have been preferable to the Obumbler "deal" in all respects.

The country is $18 trillion in debt....
The Fed has hinted that interest rates might be raised.....
And Obama is cracking jokes....

LlarM 12731952
WITH the Obumbler/Lurch "deal" in place, Iran gets IMMEDIATE re-upped with a ready supply of money to go ahead and immediately proceed with the development of its nuclear weapons capacity.

You have nothing to show that Iran hardliners "re-upped with a ready supply of money" to Iran will go toward development of nuclear weapons.

They are reducing bomb grade nuclear development under the deal - which extends the breakout time in which if they decided to build a bomb from the pre-deal (three months) to (well over a year).

Doing nothing put Iran three months away without sanctions being lifted. Doing nothing would have enabled Iran to build a nuclear bomb in the shortest period of time. Your Trump is a fool if he thinks doing nothing the past year was better than the P5+1 deal.

It's the hardliners in the U.S.and Iran that lost. Like you they wanted the P5+1 to do nothing and fail to reach a deal. That tells us who's side you and Trump are on. The loser side.

(CNN)President Barack Obama tore into Republican presidential candidates Monday night at a Democratic fundraising event in New York, saying their complaints about CNBC's debate moderation aren't an encouraging preview for their governing abilities.

"Have you noticed that everyone of these candidates say, 'Obama's weak. Putin's kicking sand in his face. When I talk to Putin, he's going to straighten out,'" Obama said, impersonating a refrain among Republican candidates that he's allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin too much leeway.

"Then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators at the debate. Let me tell you, if you can't handle those guys, then I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you," Obama said.

Obama rips into 2016 GOP field - CNNPolitics.com
Hildabeast and to old nut sack will have the ultimate milk toast debate coming up, MSNBC hosting and moderated by Rachel mad cow...

Barry ought not fool himself...

liberals tough on our enemies? give me a fucking break.

What is your definition of being 'tough on our enemies'. There's a well documented record of conservatives being very stupid against our enemies the past sixteen years. Perhaps you've mistaken stupidity for toughness.

(CNN)President Barack Obama tore into Republican presidential candidates Monday night at a Democratic fundraising event in New York, saying their complaints about CNBC's debate moderation aren't an encouraging preview for their governing abilities.

"Have you noticed that everyone of these candidates say, 'Obama's weak. Putin's kicking sand in his face. When I talk to Putin, he's going to straighten out,'" Obama said, impersonating a refrain among Republican candidates that he's allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin too much leeway.

"Then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators at the debate. Let me tell you, if you can't handle those guys, then I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you," Obama said.

Why would anyone care what the liar in chief says? Cruz handled the clowns at CNBC real good. Cnbc failed not the republicans.

FooledbyReality
LlarM 12731952
WITH the Obumbler/Lurch "deal" in place, Iran gets IMMEDIATE re-upped with a ready supply of money to go ahead and immediately proceed with the development of its nuclear weapons capacity.

You have nothing to show that Iran hardliners "re-upped with a ready supply of money" to Iran will go toward development of nuclear weapons.

They are reducing bomb grade nuclear development under the deal - which extends the breakout time in which if they decided to build a bomb from the pre-deal (three months) to (well over a year).

Doing nothing put Iran three months away without sanctions being lifted. Doing nothing would have enabled Iran to build a nuclear bomb in the shortest period of time. Your Trump is a fool if he thinks doing nothing the past year was better than the P5+1 deal.

It's the hardliners in the U.S.and Iran that lost. Like you they wanted the P5+1 to do nothing and fail to reach a deal. That tells us who's side you and Trump are on. The loser side.

You are an utter idiot and scumbags like Presidunce Obumbler rely on morons like you to remain stubbornly blind to reality and obtuse in all areas.

Iran IS developing nuclear weapons. damn but you are a moron, FooledbyReality.

I find it typical that a liberal would hold so much regard for a smart ass snarky comment..
The tragedy is this comment came from the President of the United States....What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Forum List

Back