Obama gives housing crisis speech to bored wealthy teens

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
Obama gives housing crisis speech to bored wealthy teens | Rare.us

I read this article and thought, Great Job Mr. President, talk about the housing crisis with some of the wealthiest high school kids in Phoenix. Most of these students are not even able to relate to what you are speaking upon. In predominately conservative district i do not think you are going to be able swing any new votes from that area for your party... :eusa_hand:

I think he is just trying to gain future monetary supporters.

They call that place "Pleasantville"? Who'd wanna' live there?

I know my wife and I would much rather live somewhere that's refered to as "Illegal Alien GangRapeville". Wouldn't you?

Diversity in 2013 America means: High Crime and Poverty Stricken Areas.

Look for an MLK Blvd near you today!

that's about all he can get to come to his boring SERMONS anymore..Isn't this what dictators do? gives speech after speech after speech, brainwash the children, brainwash the children?

the poor kids probably get bribed with an A if they attend and sit though his speech

such a WASTE of TAXPAYERS money, but does he care? NOT

Last edited:
Obama gives housing crisis speech to bored wealthy teens | Rare.us

I read this article and thought, Great Job Mr. President, talk about the housing crisis with some of the wealthiest high school kids in Phoenix. Most of these students are not even able to relate to what you are speaking upon. In predominately conservative district i do not think you are going to be able swing any new votes from that area for your party... :eusa_hand:

I think he is just trying to gain future monetary supporters.

And yet you heard the message. Mission accompliished.

If Obama had been speaking to a low income audience, the hack would have spun it to say Obama was teaching blacks how to apply for your money.

Forum List

Back