Obama had no time to go to Paris, has no time for a meeting with Netanyahu but

The inept son of a bitch is just playing out his last term partying with his black munchkins. He should be impeached and drummed out of the White House before he has a chance to get us involved in yet another 12 year war.

He's definetly in the 21st century. After the Two Ferns interview, the health.gov hits went up 40%.

Added bonus if it makes the RWs 's heads explode.

:lmao:

I don't suppose any of you anti-Americans are against the incredible breach in protocol of the Rs bringing Netanyahu to speak against Obama to the congress.

No, I'm sure you think that's just fine.

Spending time with some imbecile who post videos on youtube...
How presidential.

I approve of the President availing him to American citizens, and to a forum intended help reach out to the younger generations. Even our young people who cannot yet vote need to start learning now that involvement in the political process is very important.

I also approve of the President not meeting with a foreign head of state who is facing an upcoming election. I understand that's standard protocol for a very long time now.

I also approve of the President not going to Paris and getting involved in other countries problems.

I guess the past few weeks have been the best I've seen of Obama. Now, if only he would continue with all this America first mentality that I like so much and build a better border fence, or something.

We are not here to help a candidate win an election in Israel.

However, it would have been nice if he allowed someone to interview him who did not ask "what super powers do you wish you had"..

But...whatever...the man is a lame duck and pretty much will do what he wants to put the GOP's panties in a bunch.

I don't suppose any of you anti-Americans are against the incredible breach in protocol of the Rs bringing Netanyahu to speak against Obama to the congress.

No, I'm sure you think that's just fine.
I know just how you feel. Would it make you feel better if we just called the invitation an executive order from the Speaker of the House of Representatives?

How presidential.

I approve of the President availing him to American citizens, and to a forum intended help reach out to the younger generations. Even our young people who cannot yet vote need to start learning now that involvement in the political process is very important.

I also approve of the President not meeting with a foreign head of state who is facing an upcoming election. I understand that's standard protocol for a very long time now.

I also approve of the President not going to Paris and getting involved in other countries problems.

I guess the past few weeks have been the best I've seen of Obama. Now, if only he would continue with all this America first mentality that I like so much and build a better border fence, or something.
You would approve of this President kicking the Dali Lama in the nuts.

How presidential.

You would approve of this President kicking the Dali Lama in the nuts.

I rarely approve of anything Obama does. In this case, I approve.

He avoids that of which he is fearful of. He also doesn't give a shit what anyone says of why he is a chickenshit. What does he have to lose? Nothing. The damage has been done...and he has his koolaid drinkers ever ready to pounce at the naysayers.

Forum List

Back