Obama had something Trump will never ever ever have.......

Hatred for America. Obama wanted to subvert America and usher in the post America world. He did everything he could to accomplish that.

Only when it is announced Trump is leaving will the love of the world come out. "It started in low, then it started to growww."

Well, what with Obama's "presidency" being slowly and methodically dismantled, Trump will have something Obama never will.

A legacy.

Trump will go down as the worst Potus and one who put the US in debt and started a civil war.
the one who put the US in debt?...when were we not in debt?...

That was Bush JR.
That was Bush JR.

200.gif

The love of people from around the world!!
If this is true, I can only think of one reason why. Them people were his first priority when his first priority should have been those in the U.S. The U.S. is where he was supposed to be the president of, right? If those in other countries meant more to him, why didn't he run to become the leader of their land instead?

God bless you and those who legally live here in the states always!!!

Holly

Well, what with Obama's "presidency" being slowly and methodically dismantled, Trump will have something Obama never will.

A legacy.
I just hope Hitler's legacy doesn't get swallowed by this nightmare with blonde hair at 75!!

View attachment 152092

Got elected only because the color of his skin. Affirmative action president. And Trump will never be known as the worst president in history. I hope that helped.
Yes he is already known as the worst pres.
8 months in and nobody can stomach this guy any longer...and his supporters are hoping for a legacy from this shit....nothing more pathetic than piss poor white trashies.

If this is true, I can only think of one reason why. Them people were his first priority when his first priority should have been those in the U.S. The U.S. is where he was supposed to be the president of, right? If those in other countries meant more to him, why didn't he run to become the leader of their land instead?

God bless you and those who legally live here in the states always!!!

Holly
Tell that to your president, who outsources his products to his peeps, the Chinese. Tell that shit to your president who to this day, could give a fuck on whether our elections were hacked but his other peeps, the Russians and do remind your president, that the country extends past Wall Street and hick shit fuckin redneck towns.

Forum List

Back